Time spent 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#11 Bubblegum [ legendary ]

Postby manufactured » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:48 am

Name of Gagushima: Bubblegum

Where he lives
Bubblegum is a pampered little gagushima. He lives indoors underneath
the finest air conditioning, laying on his favorite pillow.

xxxxxxxImage
Things that he does with his magic
He finds life's greatest pleasure in making things easier for
himself and harder for everyone else. There's no ill will
intended behind it -- Bubblegum is just easily entertained
when non-magical beings struggle to reach an object he
had placed on the roof simply by directing it with his
abilities. Sometimes, when he's asked to do something
that he has absolutely no intention of doing, Bubblegum will
create the illusion that he's in one room while in reality he's
napping in an entirely different area of the house.

Personality: Bubblegum is special and he knows it. Most of the time, it seems like his own self interest is the only thing on his mind. This gagushima does what he likes whenever he likes with little regard to other people's wishes. With the addition of having magic at his disposal, it's even harder to stop his mischievous antics. However, the aloof personality is not the entirety of who Bubblegum is. Win your way into his heart (either with pampering or after an acceptable amount of his favorite treat), and he becomes unfailingly loyal. If you're lucky, he'll even show the occasional bit of affection before returning to pretending that you don't exist.
Sleep is very important to Bubblegum, and his irritation is legendary. If he doesn't get his full 18 hours through multiple naps throughout the day, be prepared for a very angry gagushima breaking precious household objects and hiding important items in inaccessible places.

Extra: Bananas. Bubblegum loves bananas. Want Bubblegum to stop making a mess with his magic? Give him a banana. Wake him up from a nap? Banana. Any form of this tasty treat is perfectly fine, whether it's traditional, in a smoothie, or dried-up slices.

Non-Oekaki Artwork

by x
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me