Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet GA Entry: August -- #1 -- Devil went down to Georgia

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:13 am

First GA entry!
I was listening to Primus' version of The Devil Went Down to Georgia almost the entire time, hence the title.

Decided to start with natural/neutral colors in a not-so-realistic design, as those seem to be my strong suit. I'll maybe do some more colorful ones later?

Not sure if I need to post the GA application form, now that the phases are gone and covers no longer required? Let me know if I do and I'll edit it in ASAP ^^

Traits:
None
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet GA Entry: August -- #1 -- Devil went down to Geor

Postby Corvuss » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:07 am

I love this design o: The only thing I think you should look at if you decided to put them UFA is making the eyes a single color (2 shades) kind of like how the body is. But thats just my opinion on that~ I really love this fluff though I can't wait to see what you do as a GA. Goodluck!~
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet GA Entry: August -- #1 -- Devil went down to Geor

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:16 am

GREAT JOB!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me