rose prince by shin

Based on Click to view
Artist shin [gallery]
Time spent 46 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rose prince

Postby shin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 am

Last edited by shin on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:34 am

PROLOGUE ; OF THE ROSES
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Image Image Image
⠀── ─ ─⠀⠀WE'RE PRESSED FOR TIME
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
⠀ ⠀floréal ⠀── ⠀eighth month in the french republican
⠀ ⠀calendar [a month of the FRENCH REVOLUTION].
première décade, primidi (week one, day one), had the
name of rose[on APRIL⠀ 20TH⠀ OR⠀ 21ST].

⠀ ⠀desrosiers ⠀── ⠀meaning " from the rose bushes. "
long live the revolution⠀ ──⠀ vive la révolution
𝓥 𝓘 𝓥 𝓔⠀ 𝓛 𝓐 ⠀𝓡 𝓔 𝓥 𝓞 𝓛 𝓤 𝓣 𝓘 𝓞 𝓝

⠀⠀⠀❀ ═══════════════════════════

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
!

1:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

F R E E,⠀ L O V E, ⠀R E A L,⠀ I L L

Last edited by shin on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:10 pm

CHAPITRE UN ; THE END OF HIS REIGN
Floréal gaped in awe at the sight before him. His own lead guard; his own army. As vain as it sounded, he felt proud. Proud of himself for building this army, but more importantly, proud of young Louis-René Delacroix, who had practically raised, for turning it against him. Deep down, Floréal knew that he deserved this, and he knew that Louis would make a better king than he ever was. He admits that he made mistakes in his reign, but he couldn't help being so power hungry. He always wanted- no, needed more. Through his addiction, he'd hurt so many. In all honesty, he really didn't care about this fact. He held no remorse for his actions, save for the three people he could actually say he cared for, as much as he hated acknowledging that softer side of himself.

First, there was Jean-Auguste. Such a beautiful, pure boy he was. In a fit of rage, Floréal had taken his frustration out on the male in the most extreme way possible. This brings him to his next victim, none other than Louis-René, Jean's younger brother. He had hit two birds with one stone with that one. Lastly, there was Solae, his first, and only love. He had used her and broken her heart countless times, and now that she was gone, he didn't exactly mind what was about to happen, though he'd try to weasel his way out like only he could.

So there he stood. He looked out at the vast size of his- well, Louis' army. Floréal was planning a revolution, but as fate would have it, the revolution ended up turning against him. Louis stood in the front, sword held by his side, and Floréal stayed put as the younger male made his way to him. The dark haired male smirked at the older, with a matching darkness clouding his eyes.

"You know, I never intended to-," He began to plead his case once the younger was face-to-face with him, but was cut off when Louis raised his hand for silence.

"Do you have any last words, your Grace?" Louis tilted his head up to look the taller male in the eyes. Floréal gazed up into the sky. The weather was calm and sunny, with a soft breeze lingering in the courtyard that ruffled their hair ever so slightly. He then turned to view his kingdom. Taking in the beauty of the castle, its sturdy walls providing relief from the hot sun, and casting a wonderful silhouette against the blue, cloudless sky. Then there was the garden, filled with nothing but red and pink roses, of which he planted and cared for himself. Usually there would be people to do that work for him, but he insisted that nobody but him touch his roses. He'd miss this sight.

The male let out a blissful sigh before finally uttering the words, "Long live the King."

shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:10 pm

CHAPITRE DEUX ; REBIRTH
Suddenly, Floréal awoke, breathing heavily. It was as if his encounter with Louis and the army hadn't just happened, and was only a dream, but he was definitely sure that it had. When he scanned the area, it was all darkness. He couldn't even see what he was sitting on, if anything at all. A voice and a tiny light in the far distance seemed to call out to him, so he stood, rubbing his pounding head, hoping to find someone; anyone.

He couldn't believe it when he was told that he had been awoken from his centuries-long "slumber," especially since it felt like less than a second. But even more so, he couldn't believe that he would be given a second chance. He didn't really understand why, after being "dead" for a good 230 years, the gods would choose to send him back now. He decided not to question it and to just roll with it because hey, he gets to live again.

The only catch, however, was that he was assigned a human that he must keep an eye on. This person was none other than Kang Delacroix; a very distant relative of Louis and Jean Delacroix. The reasoning for this was to supposedly appease the spirits of the latter. All that the rules stated he must do is befriend the guy, so how hard could it really be? With this thought in mind, he eagerly agreed to go back.

This time, upon opening his eyes, he was greeted by the twinkling lights of the Eiffel tower. Of course, Floréal had never seen this landmark before, as he wasn't originally from Paris, and the tower wasn't even built until a century after his reign came to an end. The beauty of it amazed him. After ten whole minutes of him just staring at it, he came to his senses. He had to find this Delacroix guy, but it was also the middle of the night. The watch on his wrist showed that it was a Friday, and that it was 11:05 pm. Floréal figured that it was still prime time to be out of the house, so it would be a breeze to find the other male. He stood up from the grass, and was about to begin walking when he almost crashed right into someone.

"Oh, I apolog-," Floréal began as he looked up from the sidewalk to face the stranger. He stopped himself when he saw the person's face. He certainly fit the description he was given prior to his awakening. He had to make sure it was truly him. Floréal squinted, grabbing the other male's chin in one hand and turned his head, as if trying to recognize an old friend. He didn't think he much resembled the Delacroix brothers he'd known, but that's the beauty of genetics. The male was shorter than him, with dark purple-tinted, wavy hair, of which the bangs almost covered his eyes completely. He wore dark clothes and carried a strangely shaped bag on his back (that Floréal would later learn is the case for Kang's bass guitar).

"Um, can I help you...?" The shorter boy asked, taking a small step back from the weird stranger.

"I- uh," Floréal started, not really knowing what to say. "By any chance, is your name Kang Delacroix?" He asked, shifting from one foot to the other. Now it was the other's turn to squint. He opened his mouth to reply, but Floréal interrupted him. "Good! I'm um, your... new neighbour!" He beamed. "Yeah, that's it." He added in more of a mumble that wasn't meant to be heard, but Kang had heard it anyways, and just decided against questioning it. Before Kang could say anything, the taller male spoke again. "I'm Floréal by the way. Desrosiers."

-

Kang didn't bother to question how Floréal had known his name and face, but if he really was his new neighbour, he had just figured that he'd heard about him through one of his other crazy neighbours (cough Majora cough). Great. Add one more to the looney-bin why don't we. He thought. He came back to his senses when he realized that Floréal was still blabbing his face off to him.

"A talker, are we?" Kang asked rhetorically, unamused. "Well I was on my way back to the apartment anyway, so you can come too, I guess." He said nonchalantly as he started to continue down the sidewalk, and Floréal nodded, falling into step with him.

shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me