#6033 greying buckskin blanket appaloosa by nimrod.

Based on Click to view
Artist nimrod. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6033 greying buckskin blanket appaloosa

Postby nimrod. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:28 am

quick adopt as I try to figure out my style once again, hope you guys like it <3
      ends on 8/25 or after reaching the top of page three.

username:
      name:
      breeding notes: ---

Code: Select all
      username;
      name;
      gender;
      halter color;
      how do they react to the upcoming eclipse;
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6033 greying buckskin blanket appaloosa

Postby .Ginger. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:36 am

username; .Ginger.
name; Vanilla
gender; Female
halter color; Light Brown with yellow suns on it.
how do they react to the upcoming eclipse; Most horses would probably get spooked by this once-in-a-lifetime phenomena, but Vanilla is quite excited. She wishes to look up and watch but knows it's dangerous. Her plan is to look at the reflection of the sun in the small lake nearby so she can really experience the wonder of this such event.
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 am

username: ✿ Яαʌɛи ✿
name: soda pop // fanta
halter color: same color as the eyes but with little orange swirls
reaction: Fanta doesn't exactly mind eclipses, it's just that she's not used to them and prefers normal days. She normally gets a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach when the eclipse hits totality, which sends her into a fit of squeals and little bucks. The only way to calm her down is to bring her into the barn (with a view of the eclipse, of course) and give the mare a few sugarcubes. Fanta can't help but be slightly jumpy or uneasy, despite her sweet and childish demeanor.

( sorry for any spelling mistakes, im using an old IPad (that I can't write much on) because my computer is glitching like crazy D: )
Last edited by fall out boy, on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._.savvy._. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:07 am

username; bloofblof
name; Couger
gender; male
halter color; Black
how do they react to the upcoming eclipse; Couger is very exited about the eclipse and a little timid. He knows that if he were to look up at the sun he might go blind sooner or later so he will use his perifrial vision to look at the eclipse.
i never get on here anymore but when i do it's just to organize stuff as a distraction
._.savvy._.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:06 am

username; castiel
name; End of the sun// Apocolypse
gender; mare
halter color; black
how do they react to the upcoming eclipse; (I'm sorry this is so boring but I wanted to do realistic) Apocolypse noted the odd darkness of the sky, her eyes darted up to wonder what was going on, and noted the sun seemed smaller. She nudged her lead mare, Sugar in need of direction. becuase of the lack of clouds and no other explanation of why it was getting dark, Sugar bolted, the herd followed. Apocolypse glanced once more upwards, staring in awe at the cresent
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:46 am

username; Hawksky
name; Solar Power//Hestia(Greek goddess of the hearth)
gender; Mare
halter color; Something based of of totality
how do they react to the upcoming eclipse;
Amny(Owner of RS), takes Hestia out to one of the places that the eclips passes over. This year she took her to Idaho to see totality. Hestia loves to watch the eclipse. Amny got some lenses and made special goggles so The mare could stare at the sun. During totality, Amny took of the goggles so Hestia could see the moon with only the corona of the sun shining through. Hestia love eclipses, she loves when it goes chilly and it gets dark. Other people around often give the mare odd looks and she prances around whinnying when totality happens. She knows it does not happen often and it could be once in a lifetime to see totality. She did over hear Amny saying somthing about another eclipse with totality happening it 2024 and since she is pretty young Hestia hopes to see it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Sun May 13, 2018 10:52 am

✿ Яαʌɛи ✿ wrote:username: ✿ Яαʌɛи ✿
name: soda pop // fanta
halter color: same color as the eyes but with little orange swirls
reaction: Fanta doesn't exactly mind eclipses, it's just that she's not used to them and prefers normal days. She normally gets a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach when the eclipse hits totality, which sends her into a fit of squeals and little bucks. The only way to calm her down is to bring her into the barn (with a view of the eclipse, of course) and give the mare a few sugarcubes. Fanta can't help but be slightly jumpy or uneasy, despite her sweet and childish demeanor.

( sorry for any spelling mistakes, im using an old IPad (that I can't write much on) because my computer is glitching like crazy D: )

Judging this since the artist isn't active anymore (sorry no halter). c:
Congrats!
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me