Based on Click to view
Artist nice [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

isodora #4 - ufa

Postby nice » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:24 pm

isodoras

to win this bab, give them a name and personality! maximum of 300 words for the personality ~
feel free to include 1 extra, it can be anything! ends 8/22

Code: Select all
name;
personality;
nice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:46 am

name; elroy
personality;
elroy's paws hang off the side of the rock, creating gentle ripples in the water. his closed eyes cause him to miss the leaves he had just collected washing away.

elroy is what you might call a space cadet. he's easily distracted, and always daydreaming.

wip! might change the name cause it's my cat's name haha
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: isodora #4 - ufa

Postby doge fruit » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 pm

name; Rico
personality; Rico is a ticking party that's ready to go off. He's as hyper as a small dog and parties just make him go all out. Rico is quite a jokester and a sign that he is friends with you is when he cracks jokes with. As excitable as he is, he still is a loveable fool.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: isodora #4 - ufa

Postby necropoliis » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:10 am

name; Solfeg
    personality; Solfeg is an... interesting isadora, to put it lightly. He's eccentric, collecting and hoarding just about anything he can get his paws on. Sure, it's common in his species, but he's taken it an extra step or to, becoming a literal hoarder. It's pretty clear when you've entered his territory, since it's littered with so much you can barely walk without stepping on something of his (to which he'll probably scream at you. Just scream, clutching the broken object's remains, as though it's his first born child or something. Weird). Due to his strange behavior, he doesn't make friends much, and in turn is an odditiy within the fact that he's isolated himself within the mountains, away from most other isodoras.
Last edited by necropoliis on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me