Drawing sessions 3
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Kiruan

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 am

Closed

Navigation:

What are Khimaira Kiruan?

Khimaira Kiruans are a small herd i breed out of the Kirins. I wanted to breed some Kirinlike horses that aren't as colorful and that don't have scales. After breeding them with the normal Friesians a few times i got the first Kiruan. They kept the mane/tail and Horns of a normal Kirin, but lost their colorful hair, hooves and horns, together with their scales and rocks.
Because i only breed them in a small herd they don't have as many colors as we know in the friesians and Kirins. Because of that i need your help to get some more markings into this little subspecies.
Kiruans don't only look different then Kirins, even their horns have different color, they are colored in different shades of their base coat and the tip is colored in the main color of their mane/tail. The upper part of their tail is always a darker shade then the base coat and the under part of the tail is always a lighter shade of the base coat.
Like Kirins Kiruans are a breed that don't accept any Items on them, so you will not be able to put a halter or another item on the Kiruan and another important fact: They age like a normal horse.

How can we help?

You can help me getting new markings into the breed with the help of your horses. In the moment i'm breeding them with my horses, but soon i want some fresh blood in the breed and that is were you can help me. Some time in the future i will go into a Breedingclub for the Kiruans and ask for new blood. Then i will choose 10 horses out of the ones you donate to me and will breed one of them (you decide per poll) with my broodmares and studs and will donate the foals to the community.
These breedings will not go into your breeding limit and my broodmares and studs will be able to breed without any limit. Of Course these breedings aren't going into my monthly limit either because every breeding will be up for adoption.

What will happen next?

1. I will introduce to you my studs and broodmares
2. then i will begin breeding them with some of my horses and put them up for adoption
3. after that i will go and ask you for your help

important facts:
- All % chances are 100% on the kiruans! Because the outcome can't breed and is for the community
- genetic chances will be 50% like normal
(Not for Celestial Kiruans! These will have normal chances!)

Are you the only Artist?

yes, i'm the only artist that will do the Kiruans. Every Kiruan is part of my herd unless i donate it for adoption and because of that i'm the only one that is going to breed them and that's the reason why i'm the only artist doing these sweethearts. In the same time they will be a rare Friesian breed, because there wont be many to adopt from.

Can we get Kiruans with Customs and Breedings?

There i can easily say: No. Kiruans are a breed you will only be able to archive through adopting. The Kiruans i donate are all gelded and can't breed. That's to prevent that the breed gets out of control. Every Kiruan is a donation to the community and because of that you will never be able to get them as a custom for yourself.
Special:
A Kiruan can be obtained with a Celestial Tharkja! The chance is 10% and this Kiruan will even be able to breed and produce a Kiruan with 10% chance too!

Form:

Code: Select all
[center][quote][color=#400080]What are KhimairaKiruans?[/color]
    Khimaira Kiruans are a subspecies of the khimaira friesian breed with the characteristics of a friesian and a kirin, they have an average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. There is only a small herd known of the Kiruans with a few broodmares and studs, therefor most of the Kiruans are breed together with normal friesians. Every Kiruan that gets donated to the community is gelded and can't breed, so that the species doesn't get out of hand. Kiruans appear in any color of their parents, they have a long tail and horns on their head. The horn is colored in different shades of their base coat, but the tip is always colored in the main color of their mane/tails [/quote]

[b]Donated Mother:[/b]
    [b]Donated Father:[/b]
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Color:[/b]
    [b]Genetics:[/b]
[b]Breeding Info:[/b]
- Every Kiruan is gelded and can't breed

To get her/him ...

[code]    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b][/code]

End Date:
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so[/center]
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Kiruan

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:02 am

Studs and Broodmares

- the Stud and Broodmares for breeding will be randomly choosed
- currently i have only 3 studs and 2 broodmares, but i'm sure i will get some more in the future

Studs:

1. Image 2. Image
3. Image

Broodmares:

4. Image 5. Image
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes