Time spent 4 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volk #88 | Kalahari | 3 5 [ summer special ]

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:43 am

VOLK #88 - KALAHARI ♂

| main thread | archive | fanclub | role play | owner | form |

► WHAT ARE VOLKS?

Volks are immortal nocturne wolf-like creatures, found by humans in a foreign planet a few years ago. Their main morphological features are lengthy ears and tail, feathers on their cheek fur and tail and long and sharp claws. Their pupils are always the exact same color as the iris, making it look like they have no pupil at all. Their feathers, nose, claws, ear fur and tongue glow in the dark. Their size is close to an Earth wolf's. Volks are very agile creatures due to their slim bodies, making it easy for them to escape in any kind of situations. They can easily swim, climb trees and jump considerable heights. Volks have an omnivore diet, even though they feed mostly on fruits. Volks are smart creatures, extremely friendly and curious and some of them are tamed by humans before reaching their maturity. Once you tame a wolf, both you and your wolf receive the same marking on the same body part, representing your bond. Some markings are simple, some markings are complex - this complexity matches the effort of the taming process. Tamed Volks will either move to Earth with the bonded human or remain in their home planet with their pack. No matter what happens, their bond will never leave, even after their human's death.

Last edited by aequilibrium on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #88 - ADOPT ME! [ summer special ]

Postby GalaxyGutz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:31 am

Username: GalaxyGutz
Volk's gender: male
Volk's name: Kalahari
The pineapple: Kalahari had not yet been tamed and was fending for himself in a very tropical climate. He was naturally growing hungry so he climbed up a pineapple tree just across the beach he was lounging at. Having little trouble getting up it seemed to be a done deal but, getting the fruit was another story. Yanking and pulling at one of the yellow snacks he finally broke it lose and fell to the ground. Only, he fell along side it. Once getting up and shaking the rather large fall Kalahari looked around for the sweet scent of the pineapple. With a little bit of searching the poor baby found the fruit to be stuck to his body all the way to his chest, with small holes where his legs pushed out. Now with his new attachment Kalahari roams the beach dripping sweet pineapple juice wherever he goes and still cant have his topical treat.
Why I want this Volk: I would love to have this volk because its the cutest thing ever. Its has a very pleasing color pallet and not to mention, includes one of my favorite fruits. I also think the story ive provided gives him a cute, ditzy little background and personality.

( hope i did this correctly )
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
ωεις⊕mεImage
Image ßε ψ⊕uršειƒ;
εvεrψ⊕ηε ειšε ïš αιrεαdψ †ακεη.
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
GalaxyGutz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Volk has been tamed!

Postby aequilibrium » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:58 am

The owner of this Volk has been chosen - congratulations GalaxyGutz, this Volk is now yours!

Kalahari's abilities are

Smell & Speed
3 | 5

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main ThreadNurseryArchiveFanclubRole Play

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me