Tarissa Cub #4 - UFA by Vraska the Unseen

Based on Click to view
Artist Vraska the Unseen [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tarissa Cub #4 - UFA

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:18 am

Okay so, neither I nor Hobs could connect with this beautiful little boy, so we're putting him UFA. He is not open for claim slots at this time.

This cubbin's comp is an unlimited impress us with a mandatory prompt. End Date is 8/18/17
Prompt:
Both of his sisters were cubnapped by Gorgos, devastating his mother and father who are both foster parents for cubs that turn up orphaned from the war. How this has effected the remaining family varies, and we would both like to see how it has effected this cub. Does he join his determined brother in his seemingly endless search for the girls? Does he stick by his parents and wait/hope for them to return?
Name:
Owner:
Elements: Ice + Death
Future Rank: Limited to Nomad, Prison Guard, Pride Member(includes preformers and artisans) as he has his father's mane when aged.

Family:
Taranath- Father- Cub Trainer- Lava+Metal
Hobbit Geek wrote:Taranath is distraught that his girls were stolen from him, and feels like he failed to protect them. The event caused him to spend more time with his other children, the boys and Tanith.. Becoming almost overprotective of them,caused by his desire not to loose them as well. He found comfort in spending time with his remaining family and knowing they were safe, but he is still devastated over the loss of his daughters.

Nissa- Mother- Warrior; Distractor- Ice+Death
Vraska the Unseen wrote:Nissa is torn apart at the loss of not one but two out of three of her daughters, she has it in her head that she's failed the entire family in letting her attention slip and having the girls be cubnapped by that monsterous time lion. She spends as much time as she can with her boys and remaining adoptive daughter, watching them carefully at her mate's side and offering what little comfort she can to the large floof she fell for.

Tanith- Older sister- Warrior; Distractor- Water
Hobbit Geek wrote:Tanith was hurt by her adoptive sisters being stolen.. Though she was there to comfort her adoptive family when the two girls went missing, and did her best to help her family through what happened.

Kuchli - 'Chli'- Brother- Future prison guard- Ice+Death
Vraska the Unseen wrote:Chli, although the kindest soul his parents could ever hope for, spends his nights sleepless and searching for his lost sisters. Nissa often tries to stop him, but fails a good portion of the time. It appears that this little cub has developed a hard-headedness from being around uncle Nemi so often, and goes out despite his mother barring the way. He will never give up on his sisters, nd has spotted Dust every so often on his searches. Chli is reluctant to let anyone ever get close to his bruised heart, the disappearance of his sisters leaving him not broken, but bruised. His name means powerful, and that is indeed what the llittle blueberry is.. Powerful beyond all belief. He is constantly training, searching, and spending time with his beloved family.

Duṣṭumi- 'Dust'- Sister- Future tank and spy for Gorgos, currently a for hire rebel Forger.- Metal
Dust may remain a forger or mercenary type, I am currently on the fence. She may go nomad and serve as a tank when needed.

Kailani- 'Kai'- Sister- Future rank unknown- Ice+Metal
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tarissa Cub #4 - UFA

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am

mark

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Res
Last edited by CCrow on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:30 pm

reees!
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:12 pm

dropping out, good luck everyone
Last edited by demonthief. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Mark

He is saddedned and frightened by the loss of his sisters. He has become very anxious about personal safety and sticks very close to his parents and remaining brother.

Dear all competitors; his aunt Corone, owned by me, is also up for relationships!
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonTamer22 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Marking!

Well, I think I'll give this little guy a name first. I'll call him Griffith

Griffith is deeply saddened by the loss of his two sisters. He understands why Chli goes searching for their sisters but the shy little cub would much rather prefer his brother to stay with him and their parents. Griffith wants to help search for his sisters but deep down, there's a little nagging voice that says "What happens if you don't come back? You could get killed, it's bad enough that Chli goes out on his own. Don't make your parents fear for the loss of more cubs." He fears for Chli for those reasons, which is also why he stays with his mother and father.

When Griffith isn't worry about Chli, he's almost always trying to make his mother and father laugh.

If I do get this little guy, he'll become a pride member.
Last edited by DragonTamer22 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's Dragon popping in to say hello! No no! Don't be scared! I'm a friendly dragon! I don't eat people! Shoot me a message if you wanna talk, I don't bite ;)
DragonTamer22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:47 am

Hello hello! I'm Xhat, proud owner of one LOC, who goes by Ajal.
I hope that you enjoy my form for this wonderful boyo!

Name: This cub goes by Hjalmar, which is a Norse name meaning "Helmet Protector".
Elements: He wields the powers of Ice and Death. Hjalmar usually doesn't use one
element without the other; he prefers to use them in tandem.
Future Rank: At the current moment in time, Hjalmar has no clue as to what he'd
like to be. Unbeknownst to him, fate will steer him towards the path of a nomad.

" Hate never was a good thing. Even as a mere cub, Hjalmar knew that, but he didn't stop the hate as it began to grow within him. Like a disease, it spread through him, eating and gnawing away at what should've been a carefree life as a cub. Instead, Hjalmar was given the gift of war and hatred among lions that should've been comrades. "

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn is the kind of cub that Hjalmar is. Never does he speak
up about the things that he would like to – instead he goes with what others have already
said. Known to follow the crowd rather than define himself, he sees himself as a hapless
follower. As such, he tends to come off as opinion less; and dare I say spineless. He’s also
been known to brood, and has a hard time with letting things go. In the future it’s likely
that Hjalmar will come out of his shell… but not necessarily in the best of ways.

" Claws flexing, Hjalmar could only stare haplessly down at his own two paws. Silently he sheathed his claws. Eyebrows knitting together, the small cub’s maw stretched into a frown. ‘Growing older is no easy task,’ he pondered, laying his paws flat. ‘Especially with this element of mine.’ Shifting his gaze upwards, Hjalmar cast his eyes towards the expanse of sky above him. Recently, he had been conflicted with his own inner ideals, all pertaining the fact that, in a sense, he could wield death itself. He did not like it. At the same time, though, he knew he would use it. "

Element Uses: As most lions do, he has certain uses for his two elements, Ice and Death, other than their usual known uses. Rarely does he execute anything with just one of his elements.

Mirror of Ice – After sculpting a reflective sheet of ice, Hjalmar gazes deep into its reflective surface. Within this world of ice, he’s able to see the spirits of the dead. Sometimes he speaks with them. They can hear him, but he can’t seem to hear them. Hjalmar has become quite adept at reading lips.

Stanch – Hjalmar has an uncanny ability to locate wounds on another lion that are potentially fatal. He covers the wound with a sheet of ice, which stops blood flow and numbs the wound. He rarely uses it, though it allows a healer to swing by before the lion can bleed out.

Pierce – He creates create pikes of ice, aiming them to spear through another lions vital body.
The ice is imbued with his element of death, making wounds worse than they should be.

From the Inside – Hjalmar must first coat his claws with ice, transforming them to near daggers. After
scratching or wounding another, small pieces of the ice break off into the wound. If Hjalmar is lucky and
strikes deep enough, the ice shards travel through the other lion’s blood. Upon reaching the heart, or
any other place in the body, Hjalmar will use the ice shards the freeze the area they touch. When used
right, and in tandem with the element of Death, it causes organ failure. Hjalmar can also expand the ice
to pierce important veins and arteries, causing internal bleeding.

" Jaw clenched, Hjalmar watched as his brother slipped from the den, eluding the careful watch of their parents. Legs tucked beneath him, feigning comfort, he turned his head from the entrance. Yet again did his brother head off in search of their lost siblings, much to the impending exasperation of their parents, and yet again Hjalmar stayed behind. Many times he’d tried to talk some sense into Chli, urging him to wait it out, but his brother simply wouldn’t listen. And yet, at the same time, he couldn’t bring himself to tell his older sister or his parents about Kuchli’s plans. "

Relationship with others: After the abrupt cubnapping of his sisters, it seemed that Hjalmar's bonds with both
friends and family have become stronger than ever before. As a cub, he finds that there is virtually nothing
that he can do himself - especially against the rebels, all of which he loathes - and so he relies on these lions
for help.

Taranath - ["Father", "Papa"] - Hjalmar views his father as something akin to a god; untouchable, all powerful.
He full well knows that Taranath is the same as other lions he has met, but at the same time, he wishes to hold
his dad in a special light. When he's feeling skittish and particularly vulnerable, or fearful that Gorgos is coming
back to cubnap him too, Taranath is the one he goes to. Most of the time he refers to him as "Papa", though he
uses "Father" in more serious situations, or when he knows he has to be heard.

Nissa - ["Mama"] - Though he holds his father in high regard, Hjalmar may hold his mother in even higher regards.
She has the exact same elements as him, and so she's always been there to reassure him that he was perfectly
fine the way he was. Hjalmar takes every chance he can to spend time with his Mama, and it is only in Nissa's
presence that he truly relaxes.

Kuchli - ["Chli", "Brother"] - Hjalmar would do anything for his brother. As the only blood-related sibling left in
his immediate company, they are stuck like glue - except when Chli goes on excursions to search for their lost
sisters. Fearing that he will lose Kuchli, Hjalmar is constantly at his ear, telling him that the pride will handle
it. Chli never listens. However much Hjalmar loves his brother, sometimes things reach a breaking point, and
small spats have been known to happen.

Tanith - ["Tani"] - His relationship with his adopted sister is a bit of a rocky one. Though he refers to her as
"Tani", there are moments where Hjalmar doesn't quite recognize her as a sibling. She's not blood-related,
and despite how much his parents may push him to bond further with her, he will never look at her the same
way that he does with Kuchli. He'd confide in her, yes, but only for trivial things.

Duṣṭumi & Kailani - ["Sisters"] - Hjalmar knows little about his sisters, and so he often refers to them both
in the same breath. He knows, from word of his parents, that they were wonderful bundles of joy, but he
yearns to learn more of them. Right now he just doesn't have the guts to search for them himself.

Ajal - ["The Stranger", "Teacher"] - The one time that Hjalmar dared to venture out with his brother, the
two became separated. While Chli found his way back to the pride, Hjalmar was left out in the open, and
that was how he met Ajal. At first he thought him to be a threat, a dangerous stranger, but Ajal was any-
thing but. The large lion led him in the direction of the pride, teaching him small tidbits about the element
of death as they went. They parted before the stranger had crossed too far into the pride lands, but far
enough that Hjalmar knew where to go. Hjalmar wishes that he could see the horned lion once more.

" As clear as day, Hjalmar remembered the first time that he had cried. The faces of his parents, distraught and downtrodden, haunted him. He remembered when they came in unaccompanied. He had looked behind them, quietly asking them where his sisters were. They had given him the answer, but only after a moment of hesitation. Much to his confusion, big fat tears began to roll down his cheeks. His body arched with sobs, his legs trembled beneath him. Distantly he heard his brother cry out in grief. Only the comforting embrace of his family managed to calm him down. Even though he hadn't had much chance to get to know his sisters, Hjalmar knew they had once been there, once been an important part of the family. He found himself missing their distinct warmth. "

His tears long dried, Hjalmar focused on placing one foot in front of the other. Against his better judge-
ment, he had followed her brother Chli, fueled by rage, anguish, and a tumult of other emotions. He
still couldn’t believe that his sisters were just… gone. It had been awhile since the initial incident had
happened, but still Hjalmar couldn’t calm his feelings.

A few paces ahead of him, Kuchli plodded along, tail held high and ears perked.

Why did he follow Chli, again? Time and time again Mama and Papa had told them not to leave the den
unsupervised – much to his brother’s chagrin – but they had left anyways. Slipped away, rather. Now they
wandered, going in no particular direction.

A few times now Kuchli had chattered in excitement, claiming that he had seen their sisters, only for
him and Hjalmar to sprint towards it. Oftentimes they came upon misshapen rocks, or twisting shadows.
Never their sisters. But now, as Hjalmar opened his mouth to beg his brother to go back, Kuchli was gone.
Snapping to attention, he looked around wildly, fumbling.

“Brother!” Hjalmar called out, voice echoing. He continued to panic, ears pinned flat against his head.
“Kuchli!” he called again, and yet there was no answer. Fear began to settle deep within his gut. Chli
had been there just a minute ago; how could he have disappeared so fast? Had he ran ahead? Had a lion,
unbeknownst to him, stolen him away? Had… Had Gorgos come back?

That’s when he heard the paw-steps behind him. At first he thought them to be his brother’s, but no,
they were much too heavy. Hjalmar froze. His fur stood on end, tail laying limp on the ground beneath
him. The air around him began to cool.

Slowly he turned, claws slowly unsheathing. There, before his very eyes, was one of the biggest lions
he’d ever seen. Out of sheer terror he flattened himself to the ground, trying to inch away. The lion,
a male, continued towards him.

Just as the lion took another step closer to Hjalmar, he swiftly drew one of his paws up to his body,
mild shock written on his features. With glowing eyes, the stranger glanced down at his paw. Small
shards of ice, formed from the surrounding moisture, were imbedded in his paw pad. It only took a
few shakes to dislodge them, and so the blood began to trickle slowly.

“Calm yourself, cub,” the stranger finally spoke, his voice deep and oddly soothing. Not swayed by it,
Hjalmar stood his ground. “Why is someone as small as you are out all this way? Should you not be back
with your parents?”

“Have you come to cubnap me?” The words tumbled out before Hjalmar could stop them. He gasped,
trying to back away once more, legs feeling flimsy under him.

The lion chortled, clearly amused by the whole thing. “No, I have not. Why would you suggest such a
thing? This is clearly no place for a cub, anyways.”

For the second time that day, Hjalmar went against the voices in his head screaming better judgement.
He told the stranger of his sisters and of the pride, and of his thoughts and troubles. Throughout it all,
he found himself straightening, gaining confidence, inch by inch. Throughout it all, the stranger padded
forward, then sat, listening intently to the small cub.

Suddenly, Hjalmar did not find the lion to be all that intimidating. Though his eyes glowed eerily and
curved horns sprouted from his head, he was merely a listener.

Ajal – that’s what Hjalmar now knew his name to be – hummed a note of discontentment.

“This Gorgos you mentioned,” he spoke, staring off into the distance. “Do your best to stay away from
him. I believe that, for a short time, I was in his company. Before I came through the–” Ajal cut himself
off, mouth snapping shut. “Just stay away from him. Though I did not know him directly, I know of him.
Don’t bother chasing him, at least until you are older and more capable.”

And so, with that, Ajal rose to his feet. “Come, little cub,” he beckoned Hjalmar with his tail. “Let’s get
you back to your pride.”

For a while they walked, and then after, they walked some more. Before long they came to a set of rocks
that Hjalmar knew. They were closing in on familiar territory. Squeaking in both excitement and relief,
Hjalmar bounded forward, finally smiling.

He turned to bid Ajal goodbye, and to thank him for bringing him back. But as he looked, the large lion had
already gone. Hjalmar was left with only words on the wind, “Safe travels, mighty Hjalmar.”

So that just about wraps up my form! I hope that you enjoyed it. All art, made by me, will go to the winner. There's also a sketch page here, with the beginnings of drawings I didn't get to! Best of luck to everyone. :)
Last edited by Xhat on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice deceit!

Postby broken* » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:32 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
    username; broken*
    {{if i am so lucky to be chosen}}

cub name; dolios
    nickname(s) -> dol "doll", lio "leo", doli "dolly"
    origin -> derived from greek; "means crafty, deceitful, treacherous" & "to lure, to deceive, to use deceit"

gender; male
    sexuality; unknown &, to be honest, he doesn't care; romance/mates are no where in his mind.

future rank; that's a tricky one. when asked, he will simply say he doesn't know. but, as is in his nature to lie, he does know.
    assumed rank -> if anyone pushes him, he will say that he plans on leaving the pride for a life as a "nomad".
    real rank -> in reality he will join the rebellion, either as an assassin or a spy.
    elements;
    ~ice~
    a lion with the gift of ice can: manipulate water and freeze it, take the ice and use as sharp projectiles. can create snow storms, blizzards, etc. make the ground beneath them freeze up.

●cryokinetic constructs - the most commonly used of his powers, it allows dolios to create anything out of ice; weapons, armor, even appendages and ice 'monsters' (semi-living creatures) can pop up and be controlled by his power. he even has the ability, at least once he's older he will, to create structures, such as his own ice cave, which he likely will live in one day.

●cold/storm creation - this power is one of the easiest for others to understand, for it is the power to create cold storms, including snow, hail, ice, etc. the most common form used is the type that covers everything in a thick layer of ice, causing difficulty getting around & extreme cold. this storm can begin in a moment's notice when chosen, and once it has begun, it is very difficult to stop; fire may melt the ice but the storm will rage on.

●cryokinetic surfing - put simply, this is the ability to manipulate ice to increase one's maneuverability. he is able to control the ice he creates to increase his agility by lifting parts of the ice and shaping it into a pillar, slide, etc and then riding it through the air/space. it also allows for enhanced jumping by making the ice fling him like a trampoline.

●ice healing/regeneration - the easiest way to explain this power is practically just by reading the title; the ability to heal oneself/regenerate using ice. he can heal both himself or others using ice, by freezing dangerous molecules/particles, renewing damaged cells, stopping and wounds from bleeding.

~death~
    a lion with the gift of death can: kill anything they touch, create crippling wounds, can visit the dead, or see dead souls.

●death inducement - this is the ability to cause death, whether is be instant or only surfacing after a chosen period of time, or after certain conditions are met, which can allow for murders to take place without one being caught. he has the ability to do this in a variety of ways, ranging from breath, to touch, to force field projection, to sound/air waves, to causing heart attacks, etc.

●death transferal - this power is one he does not share with others, for it is considered quite dangerous. if someone is close to death, he has the power to transfer their injuries/death onto another living/healthy creature, who will die instead. this does not only count for himself, although he can take life from others, but he can save others from death, likely only those he sees as valuable to his mission, allowing other lives to be sacrificed.

●death sense - known as a variation of precognition, this power is a bit difficult to use at times, for he does not always control it. sometimes the visions just appear so suddenly that its like being hit in the face; he can sense the coming of death, seeing exactly how and when someone is going to die. if he visits a spot, even randomly, that someone has died, he will be struck with a vision of their death at that location.

●death recreation - ties partially into his power of death sense; once he knows how someone is going to die, he can recreate and cause them to live in the moment of their death. it's really a form of mental torture that causes someone to relive their death over and over, as many times as dolios so chooses. when he actually kills someone, he can do the same in that moment as well, only he causes them to die for real, repetitively.

personality;
    ~determined~
    he will not give up, he will not back down, he will not change his mind. once he is set in something, whether it be an action he plans on doing or a belief he has, dolios is not going to alter his path no matter what. you could beg or plead him not to do it, you could stand in his way and tell him he has to go through you first; literally anything you think of to try and stop him, but it will do nothing but make his determination grow even stronger. stubborn is definitely one word for it, as well as headstrong, strong-willed, inflexible, and uncompromising. practically every one of his opinions is backed by some personal experience he has gone through, and so changing his mind about any of his values or morals is practically impossible; feel free to try, but i wish you luck, because you are highly unlikely to succeed.

~loyal~
    it may seem strange to some, but dolios is truly one of the most loyal creatures that exists. his loyalty to his family knows no bounds, and so he would do absolutely anything for any of them, including laying down his life. there are few people that get to experience his side of him, mainly just his parents and siblings, but he is completely dedicated to them. he doesn't have many true friends, nor does he really know what romance feels like, but were either of those ever to occur, they would receive the same undying loyalty as his family currently does. one example of this is how he is there to comfort his parents due to the loss of his sisters, how he supports them. the other example of this is how he refuses to give up on finding his sisters, no matter what the cost.

~manipulative~
    dolios has always had a way with words, able to convince others to follow him or believe what he is saying. he has never been afraid to twist, or even completely change, the truth if that means it becomes more beneficial to him. lying is not something he feels guilty about, in fact, he sees nothing wrong with it; he's good at it, talented even, so why not use his skills. his words come out smooth, like honey or butter, just flowing effortlessly from his maw without even a second thought. his false-tellings come so quickly, like improv, that he never stutters or pauses when telling them, they just slide on out, a reason why people never think to guess that he would be telling anything but the truth.

backstory;
    he was young, oh so young, when the girls went missing. at first, he hadn't realized quite what had happened; they were there one moment and the next they just, weren't. he figured they were just playing some super intense game of hide-and-seek or something. it wasn't until he overheard many of the older lions and lionesses talking that he truly understood what had gone on. there was a meeting of some sort; he had gotten bored, his brother was asleep, and so he went out to find his parents, since they weren't in the den. he saw them, with the alpha, secondary leaders, and the leaders of each rank, and quickly he hid behind a nearby rock. he didn't know all of them by their voices yet, so he wasn't able to pinpoint who was saying what, but he understood the gist of it, aside from a few big words he had not yet learned the meaning of. "gorgos... what would that demon want with our girls?" came from a voice he recognized, his mother. "we think the kidnapping was meant for another pair; he's practically a mercenary, he was likely hired by a rebel and grabbed the wrong cubs." said a deep male voice. a dainty, feminine voice followed with a "trying to go after him is suicide, he has allies everywhere."

the last comment he heard kind of set the cub over the edge; he couldn't stand to hear any more, and so he bolted away from the group, racing as fast and as far as his paws could take him. he found himself down at the side of the lake of eternity, where he collapsed into a shaking ball of fur, hardly holding back tears as he stared into the lake and all of the souls it held within it. no one was even going to look for his sisters! this gorgos lion must be truly terrifying and extremely powerful, if the highest lions in the pride were unwilling to fight him. it sounded like they didn't even know where he lived! maybe, if the trackers could find it, they could sneak into his den while he was out hunting, and take the girls back! or, at the very least, how strong could one lion be against multiple from the pride. how could they all be so weak-minded, so unwilling to help two innocent cubs who had no ability to defend themselves, who were now alone with this monster, who could probably kill them with one swoop of his massive paws.

it took a solid few hours before he was able to stand up, slowly begin to wander back up into the home mountains. when he got back to his cave, he found his parents in a panic; they thought gorgos had returned and taken him as well. it took countless repeated apologies for them to begin to calm down, and for the next few weeks, he hardly managed to leave his parents line of sight. as the hours, the days, went by; he felt this knawing sensation in the back of his mind, and it continued to grow as time moved on. no one went searching for his sisters; not the alpha, not the trackers, not the scouts or the warriors. absolutely no one found the girls worthy of their time, and he was growing a burning rage inside of him. finally, he managed to begin to sneak out when his parents were busy; when his mother was training and his father was teaching the other cubs, or when they were in meetings, that sort of thing. over the years, he has managed to travel all the way into the unknown lands, the ravine, even the graveyard. he had grown a deep-seeded hatred of the pride over his years, although he is still quite young, the only people within the pride that he trusts are those within his family, even the extended family.

the pride failed. the alpha failed. the secondaries failed. they all failed. they failed him, they failed his sisters, his parents, his brother, his family. although no one knows this, he made a secret vow, to never to anything to help the pride. whether he remains in it or not, as an adult, he doesn't plan on giving ethereal any of his loyalty, now or never. his most likely plan is to become a spy for the rebellion, although if he gets to the point where he cannot stand being within the pride lands, he will have no problems leaving to officially join the rebellion as an assassin. the only problem with that is, he fears his parents will no longer want anything to do with him. but he has to do what he believes is right, and for now, that is finding his sisters, gaining a relationship with them, and keeping away from the lions that ruined his family.
    relations;
    ~family~
    taranath - "father" -
    his father is truly one of the
    greatest lions that has ever existed,
    at least in his mind. his father has
    become extremely distraught since
    the girls were taken from the family,
    and much like with his mother, he is
    often seen at his father's side. since
    he is such a large lion with such a
    fluffy mane, he, still being small
    enough, often walks directly between
    his father's front legs, his head poking
    out from the mane at his chest.
    when they are just laying around,
    he tries to play with his father,
    nipping a him and jumping on his back.

kuchli - "brother" -
    the two brothers may have
    nothing in common personality wise, in fact,
    they are quite opposite in that realm.
    they have different morals, values, etc,
    and yet dolios would still lie down his life
    for his brother. he will go every time that
    his brother goes to search for their sisters;
    he hardly goes anywhere without somehow
    knowing where chli is, for he has this
    constant fear in the back of his mind,
    that he will lose his brother too, and he
    truly would lose it were that to happen.

~non-family~
    hodurgan - "mentor" -
    oh, the great and mighty gladiator,
    who fought and won so many brawls,
    who is covered in scars and old wounds
    that never fully healed. honestly,
    dolios practically worships at his
    mentor's feet, not to his face of course,
    mainly in his fanboy dreams. he has
    been aware from the start that hodur's
    teaching style was nothing like that of
    most cub trainers, who coddled the cubs.
    he admires his mentor for being tough
    on him, teaching him how to be strong,
    how to fight, how to control and hone
    his powers, no matter what he is up against.

solitaire - "minion" -
    dolios would not consider her to be as
    close to him as akira, for she is not nearly
    as obedient or as willing to do what he
    tells her. she does, however, enjoy going
    on an adventure and living a life of excitement,
    and she does have a conscious, so she was
    relatively easy to manipulate into going with
    him, multiple times, when he goes looking for
    his missing twin sisters. he appreciates her
    help and considers her one of his allies, at
    least when she isn't hanging around with yuri.
    nissa - "mother" -
    he loves his mother to death,
    and honestly he hates sneaking around
    behind her back to find his sisters.
    but he refuses to cause her more pain,
    and so he can often be seen by her side,
    pressed up against her as she walks him
    to and from training, that sort of thing.
    he hates how upset she is at herself,
    and he is constantly seen comforting her,
    by offering gentle words and soft nuzzles.
    he does, however, sneak out a lot, but he
    does his best to keep his mother from
    knowing, not wanting to make her worry worse.

tanith - "sister" -
    yes they are family, but dolios does
    his best to avoid his older adoptive sister.
    not that there is anything wrong with her,
    in fact her presence is reassuring to both
    of his parents, and his brother. he thinks
    she's a strong capable lioness, but when
    he is around her all he can think of is
    his other sisters, his missing sisters. it's
    not her fault, not at all, and logically
    he knows this, but whenever she's
    around him he closes off, because
    his emotions go into overdrive.

yuri - "enemy"-
    oh how these two cubs cannot stand
    each other. true, yuri is a trouble maker;
    she runs around with her best friend chli,
    causing mischief wherever they go, and
    often dragging akira along as well. but
    yuri can tell that dolios doesn't actually
    care about her sister, he is just using akira
    to fulfill his own goals, to have more eyes
    looking for his missing sisters. every time
    the two cubs communicate, they clash;
    they butt heads and end up fighting,
    whether it be shouting or tussling.

akira - "minion" -
    poor naive little akira; she is,
    basically, a minion to dolios.
    because of his way with words,
    he has convinced her that he
    is the only friend she needs,
    outside her family of course.
    he told her he will help her grow
    strong, despite her partial blindness,
    and he will be her 'eyes' when she
    needs him to be. however, he really
    just tells her what to do, and she
    listens to him. he is one of few lions
    that she doesn't question, just obeys
    his every command. she believes he
    holds power, even though he is young,
    and she would rather be on his side
    than against him. she has gotten
    caught up in trouble before, following
    him into dangerous circumstances. she
    truly wants to help him find his sisters.

((art credit to pachirisupaw from DA))
Last edited by broken* on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 33 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:02 am

Name:
Owner: Penultima
Elements: Ice + Death
Future Rank: Limited to Nomad, Prison Guard, Pride Member

res

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me