Artist Violenca [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerbit #28

Postby Violenca » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:02 pm

|| Fanclub ||Nursery || Archive || Artist Competition || Customs

What is a deerbbit?
A deerbbit is a silent, but playful creature. Mostly a mix between deer and rabbits, they come in many colors and sizes. They enjoy herding in meadows and forests the most and feed on berries, leaves and other plants. Deerbbits have long and flexible legs and are able to run extremely quickly from predators, their huge, long ears provide amazing hearing abilities making this their dominant sense. They are also easly tamed which makes them great pets, though they find it hard to trust and will usualy only follow their true owner. Could it be you?

username;; invincible llama
deerbit's name;; conan
deerbit's gender;;male
Last edited by Violenca on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerbit #28

Postby _CloudingStars_ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:11 am

username;; Rabbit1826
deerbit's name;; Liam
deerbit's gender;; Male
answer;; She sticks leaves in her horns because once, she was running around a forest and when she wasn't looking, she ran into a low branch of a tree. Some twigs got stuck in one of her antlers, and after time she thought it looked kinda cool, since it matched her fur. So she got more tiny twigs with leaves on them and put them in her antlers, and now she just wears them everywhere.
(Edited name and gender, nothing else.)
Last edited by _CloudingStars_ on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
_CloudingStars_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:12 am

bump<3

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnakinTheTrashbin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:36 am

username;; YourPalHarry
deerbit's name;; James
deerbit's gender;; Male
answer;; James has always been a flirtatious guy, so when he was complimented on his floral arrangements (he owns a flower shop) he decided to attach his most precious leaves to his antlers. He hopes this will attract a potential, and pretty, mate.
AnakinTheTrashbin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:59 am

username;; Cookiepuppy8
deerbit's name;; Leaf
deerbit's gender;; Male
answer;; Leaf has always loved nature, he had lived in a garden shop since he was 7 months old (Deerbit teen age for me), he loved the garden and had grew up there. he had love the roses. they smelled beautiful but once when he tried to smell them, he fell into them! sticking the thorns to his anthers! he was confused. but kinda liked them! they looked so pretty and went good with his coat! you know how leaf is all about good looks! :lol: His mother still owns the shop, he grew up in the garden.
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:43 am

username;; Cookie_Lover
deerbit's name;; Corvo
deerbit's gender;; male
answer;; he really likes and relates a lot to stick bugs, so he tried to imitate the idea and attached leaves to his antlers. sometimes he tries to hang out in foliage and pretend that his antlers are just sticks too.
x
it will get better!!
very busy usually
all pics have links!
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 am

username;; invincible llama

deerbit's name;; conan

deerbit's gender;; male

answer;; conan is rather superstitious, and believes they will protect him from evil spirits. his mother died soon after he was born, and his father became a priest. he was always interested in his father's work, and liked to watch him communicate with the spirits. conan's father grew special plants to take their leaves and scatter them around the house to ward off evil spirits. just to be safe, conan took some of the leaves and attached them to his horns.
Last edited by invincible llama on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:24 am

up <3

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune Dreams » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:29 pm

username;; Chinchillie
deerbit's name;; Cecilia
deerbit's gender;; Female
answer;; Cecilia uses leaves as an accessory because she adores nature, she loves the pine smell on a summer afternoon. But Cecilia is very shy and she's not that present in public. Cecilia's way of standing out more is putting natural recources on her body so she can get a little more attention. It combines two things she loves; nature and attention. She's glad she did put leaves on her antlers, she made many friends because of it. Since then she's decked herself out in leaves from any kind of tree she can reach.
Just take a moment to smell the roses <3
Kitsune Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 pm

i think this is closed?

just ignore this lol
    if you were to ask someone sum roxanne up in a few words, their answer would probably be along the lines of, "she's a manipulative, possessive, perfectionist and you shouldn't go anywhere remotely near her," and they wouldn't be wrong, per se, but not right either.

roxanne is infamous in her town for being one of the nastiest, most manipulative, controlling chryos to ever live there, and that's probably true. her reputation is by no means wrong or incorrect, just not quite complete. it's relatively hard to describe anyone in just a few simple words, especially her.

she's a huge extrovert, and loves talking to people. it gives her so much energy and she's always surrounded parties because of her ability to charm and innate ability to capture the attention of others. roxanne was born to be in the spotlight, and has several interesting stories to tell and people love hearing them, regardless of whether they're completely true or not. she isn't afraid at all of being on the stage and being the center of attention, quite the opposite really. she often sings for crowds because she thoroughly enjoys the attention and gets from it. she has incredibly high self-esteem and probably doesn't give a crap what you think about her.

roxanne also is hard-working, motivated and extremely loyal. she can make herself do pretty much anything she wants with her incredible self-confidence, discipline and drive, whether it be waking up at five a.m. every morning to go for a thirty-minute run to never having tasted alcohol in her life. she is insanely loyal to her (few) friends and would probably kill someone if they needed her to.

unfortunately, with the good comes the bad, and roxanne is definitely no exception.

she is very controlling and cannot stand it when people don't do what she wants them to. she fakes being kind and giving to make people believe she is actually a good person, and that everyone else who says she's terrible is just jealous. she flirts and bestows gifts upon them, hoping to win their favor through material wealth and empty praises, which almost always works, unfortunately.

she is definitely a perfectionist, and cannot stand anything less from herself, and when things don't go her way, she insists its her own fault and hates herself for it. average is failure, and failure is not acceptable in roxanne's mind. this drive, this obsession for perfection often scares others away.

roxanne is a natural-born liar. she has been lying ever since she was young, and after a few years of became a habit, even about small, insignificant things, such as going to the store. it's become so ingrained into her mind that she doesn't even notice at this point. when it comes to serious things, she lies just as easily, and always has someone else to blame for whatever terrible thing she did.

she's incredibly extroverted and enjoys talking to (or about) others. she's enjoys singing and working out, both of which she is reasonably good at. she is hard-working, incredibly loyal and motivated as well, and is willing to try new things. unfortunately, she has several bad traits as well. she is incredibly controlling and manipulative, and often fools those who first meet her into thinking she is an incredibly kind person. she is a perfectionist, and if it's not perfect, she will not accept it. she has incredibly high self-esteem and doesn't give a crap about what you think about her, but gets extremely defensive if attacked verbally. she also lies constantly, so much that at this point it's subconscious.
Last edited by invincible llama on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me