Time spent 3 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volk #87 | Ominous | 4 7

Postby aequilibrium » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 am

VOLK #87 - OMINOUS ♀

| main thread | archive | fanclub | role play | owner | form |

► WHAT ARE VOLKS?

Volks are immortal nocturne wolf-like creatures, found by humans in a foreign planet a few years ago. Their main morphological features are lengthy ears and tail, feathers on their cheek fur and tail and long and sharp claws. Their pupils are always the exact same color as the iris, making it look like they have no pupil at all. Their feathers, nose, claws, ear fur and tongue glow in the dark. Their size is close to an Earth wolf's. Volks are very agile creatures due to their slim bodies, making it easy for them to escape in any kind of situations. They can easily swim, climb trees and jump considerable heights. Volks have an omnivore diet, even though they feed mostly on fruits. Volks are smart creatures, extremely friendly and curious and some of them are tamed by humans before reaching their maturity. Once you tame a wolf, both you and your wolf receive the same marking on the same body part, representing your bond. Some markings are simple, some markings are complex - this complexity matches the effort of the taming process. Tamed Volks will either move to Earth with the bonded human or remain in their home planet with their pack. No matter what happens, their bond will never leave, even after their human's death.

Last edited by aequilibrium on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #87 - ADOPT ME!

Postby Starred » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 am

Username: JordynSeesStars
Volk's gender: Female
Volk's name: Godiva
History: As a pup this Volk was unique and different, not being black or grey like it's fellow Volk's. But despite being different she was loved and had many friends and was bound to be successful. Here is Godiva now and she now travels across the land to help creatures in need and also helps nature.
Why I want this Volk: She is beautiful and I would love to have her to create art with her!!!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fastcat59 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:24 am

Username: fastcat59
Volk's gender: Female
Volk's name: Kita
History: She once was in a tribe in the mountains. They were being slowly destroyed be Apex hunters of the mountains but she lead them down her in the plains were that can thrive. She was many friends. She has every thing she could ever want except a true close family.
Why I want this Volk: I want this Volk since I can make its history. Make up stories my heads and see her dreams in my head come to life. Also she is just beutiful.
∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ --------- ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙
Just a Bi guy!
fastcat59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:01 am

Username: flamed_writer

Volk's gender: female

Volk's name: Ominous

History: Ominous was born into a busy family. With tons of kids, her parents didn't really have time for one more. She was an extra mouth to feed so when she was old enough, they 'accidentally' forgot she was napping in the shade when they went to the beach. They left her and, clear that they hated her, she went the opposite way.
    For the next few years of her life she laid low, travelled a lot and developed a positive yet sarcastic attitude to talking to strangers but leaving before they could get to know her well. She is known as Ominous in many, her former name being Hailey. When the name caught on and she became more well known, she started calling herself that and eventually permanently changed her name, erasing her families only mark on her.
    She still travels but is rapidly going further and further away from her home, sometimes visiting places by sea. She is becoming world known and everyone is trying to get a glimpse of Ominous, the Volk who somehow changed the world without even saying their name.

Why I want this Volk: I think this Volk has a lot of potential to expand a backstory and an inspiration to my writing (I've been suffering terrible writers block). Also, I absolutely LOVE the design!
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Volk has been tamed!

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 am

The owner of this Volk has been chosen - congratulations flamed_writer, this Volk is now yours!

Ominous' abilities are

Strength & Wisdom
4 | 7

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main ThreadNurseryArchiveFanclubRole Play

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #87 | Ominous | 4 7

Postby universal song » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 pm

thank you!