Based on Click to view
Artist a snoozing skerple [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hringhorni

Postby a snoozing skerple » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Belongs to The Royal Mirage.
Last edited by a snoozing skerple on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a snoozing skerple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: o

Postby The Royal Mirage » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 pm

Name: Hringhorni
Smoke and ash rose from hallowed ground, each strike of his hooves desecrating this holy place as Hringhorni charged forth, nostrils flaring and eyes blazing. There was no time to pay his respects, and surely the gods would forgive him, for the threat that loomed was too urgent to dwell on tradition and prayer. The temple's grounds were burning, great sickening flames of jet black malice rising from incantation circles left and right - he knew well enough what they looked like without stopping in his pursuit of the lich to inspect them - he continued to chase the retreating form. Once having been a priest at this very same temple, though the creature was now far less than human, its skeletal frame still held the wise, knowing aura of a holy man; the lich had succumbed to the temptation of black magic in his lifetime, and in exchange for his soul, achieved life after death. The scent of decay coming off the lich was sickening, though Hringhorni had long before learned to stall his retching until after he'd completed his task.

Already a slew of the risen dead lay motionless in his wake, scattered by his great horns and slain in his fury; all that was left was the former priest, who had dared to defile this world with his selfishness and fear. There was no stopping the great stallion as he bore down upon the wretched creature, with deafening blows that none could hear destroying the evil magic that kept its corpse animated. With the lich finally felled, its hold on the temple wavered, then shattered; the circles of dark magic dispelled, and the air cleared of ashes and smoke. Finally, Hringhorni was free to let out a disgusted gag, coughing a few times to try to dislodge the last of the repulsive aroma from his airways.

Just another regular day.
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me