Songrem #71 by The Royal Mirage

Based on Click to view
Artist The Royal Mirage [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Songrem #71

Postby The Royal Mirage » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:24 pm

We're all... a little strange. A bit odd, we've all got those quirks that even we think just don't seem quite right. It doesn't have to be anything flashy or dramatic, just the minute details that make us look twice and think "hm, now what's that doing there?". To win this Songrem, show me something about them that makes them unique, that makes them a little weird, a little bit different from everyone else - this can be through writing, art, moodboards, music playlists, anything you'd like. No limits, though I prefer quality over quantity. No extras allowed, no prettying up, ends June 21st

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]What makes them unique?:[/b]

Owned by Bettalong

Edits:
C- Hair, horn, extra fluff, pupil, tooth, and tail tuft
Last edited by The Royal Mirage on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Songrem #71

Postby malkyway » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 am

Username: Malkyway
Name: Portal ( The colors remind me of the game haha )
What makes them unique?: Portal has two amber-colored tear-shaped markings on his pelt. These two unknown shapes do not seem to have a purpose but are rarely found on any other songrems. Something very interesting that they can do is light up in the dark, when Portal goes somewhere dark, they glow like golden cat eyes.

WIP- Add things about how people react to it, what Portal thinks of it, and what weird things sometimes happen with it
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----------------------------------------------------
About Me
Hello! You can call me malk. I'm a girl who loves drawing, writing, coding, reading, and meeting new people! I have two girl guinea pigs named Clover and Bonobo and a bunch of neon tetras. I actually made the little pixel art in this siggy!
Links!
Trade with me!
Look here for ideas of what I'd like to trade!
Send me a message!
malkyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:42 am

Username: Weeping_Angel }Y{
Name: Tugger
What makes them unique?: Tugger (called Rum Tum Tugger by his friends), has a very open love for showtunes and musicals. He knows most songs by heart, and if anyone makes reference - even accidentally - to a line from a song or he's reminded of one, he starts to sing the song very loudly, and surprisingly well. This leads to lots of embarrassment for his friends, but he loves to show off his voice and love for music.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:30 am

Username: Sixbane
Name:Kin
What makes them unique?: Kin is unique- for a lot of reasons, of course- like most people. But there is one thing about him that's always made him stand out in a crowd. Kin counts. Not anything in particular, not for any real reason- but he's always counting. Muttering numbers under his breath. "One..two...three..four." Counting anything his eyes come across. People- tiles on the floor, clouds in the sky, he counts. Audibly.

Though some wonder if he does it because he's very smart- or making some sort of calculations, that's simply not the case. It's a habit he developed as a child. Always struggling with a terrible anxiety- a sufferer of shaky hands and worrisome thoughts plaguing his mind, he took 'count to ten and try to relax' to a whole new level. He is always counting. He has somewhat overcome his anxiety as he's grown older, but the counting is something that remains.

If he is counting, and someone asks him something, he can sometimes get disoriented and just bark the numbers loudly in response instead of speaking actual words. This often startles people and gets him more than a few strange looks.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:47 am

Username:
Name:
What makes them unique?:
Res
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 am

Username:
Name:
What makes them unique?:
Res
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:24 am

res ,,
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 am

Username: Gallifrey
Name: Luke Trivian
What makes them unique?: Luke has a unique ability to turn sounds into art. Music, words, noises, etc, it doesn't matter what kind, just give him a noise and he'll make you a masterpiece.

Often times he'll paint the interactions he has with other songrems, mixing his emotions and theirs into the ink. These pieces are the most special. His way of connecting and showing the deeper emotions he cannot connect with easily except for when drawing.

Luke's favorite pieces though are the ines he does of music. One look at the picture and he can actually hear the song playing in his head. The ink flowing with the sounds. Dancing in patterns and waves that can make even the coldest person feel something.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:47 am

Username: DoubleInfiniti
Name: Titian
What makes them unique?: Titian looks and talks like any other songrem out there! In fact, most people would find it hard to believe that Titian is actually blind and uses echolocation to menuvior himself around everything in his daily life. He often makes a lot of clicking noises while rapidly moving his head around to make himself aware of his surroundings before confidently walking off. This comes in handy especially at night since most can't see very well without some form of light or night vision goggles. Titian always impresses those around him by being able to walk through a forest he's never been into and coming back out while clicking happily. He likes to make everyone believe that he can see though and just frequently clicks his mouth to annoy others.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Username: Z y g a r d e
Name: Ray
What makes them unique?:The fact that he can communicate with Manta Rays is what makes him unique. He has the ability to breathe underwater, but conveniently, he does not know how to swim, but he chats with the rays by paddling to them with a surfboard. None of his relatives or friends know how he has this unique ability to talk to underwater eagles. He also loves to leap and 'soar' as he describes it. He always grabs his parachute and soars above the roaring seas, waving hello to his fellow Mantas and friends.
onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me