Artist allium [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by iuno.

Flag #6 - Asexual Violin {closed}

Postby allium » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Whats the point of the violin in the title?
...I honestly don't know.

Don't QuEsTiOn Me >:'0

Note that while I would like for this GG to stay Asexual, you yourself do not have to be Asexual to try out! <3

The comp;
Tell me how this GG came to accept themselves for who they are, and what challenges they had to overcome in doing so.
Code: Select all
[b]GG name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Asexual {please do not change}
[b]Element:[/b] {common/Uncommon}

[b]How did they come to accept themself?[/b]
[b]What was their biggest challenge?[/b]

There are no word limits, and you may add as many extras as you'd like art or otherwise!
Prettying up your form is totally okay!
This will end on 6/20/17!
Last edited by allium on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flag #6 - Asexual Violin

Postby houndpine » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:12 pm

what a pretty bab <3
reserve!!

GG name:
Sexuality: Asexual
Element: Wind

How did they come to accept themself?
What was their biggest challenge?
Last edited by houndpine on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:25 pm

♦ ace of diamonds ♦

name; priestly
sex; male
gender; androgynous/non-binary
pronouns; while priestly is androgynous, or non-binary as some like to call it, he does like male pronouns better, though he will answer to anything.
element; dark
romantic orientation; demi-polyromantic
sexuality; asexual
how they learned to accept them-self; priestly struggled with his sexuality for many years, ever since he learned about such actions. he knew he was attracted to more than just male and female Gators, so he simply called himself pansexual for a long time. then switched to polysexual, thinking it was more accurate as, while they are attracted to most gender variations, he found he was not attracted to all. this felt some-what right to him, but priestly still felt uncomfortable. his friends would tell him it didn't matter, that he didn't have to use a label, but he wanted one. he wanted to know where he belonged. he wanted to reach other to others like him. so, that's what he did. while most places he looked did not explain asexuality very well, he was able to find a nice community. they explained what it actually meant and that finding gators attractive and wanting to be in a relationship did not mean he could not be asexual. he was thrilled when he found out. he began getting more involved and began to feel better about his sexuality, as well as learn more. he even realized he was part of the grey area of the romantic spectrum. now he proudly calls himself asexual.
biggest challenge; priestly's biggest challenge was fighting the stigma around asexuality, and it is still a problem he is trying to end. he knew it was going to be hard in the public to be asexual, but he never dreamed he would be hated by the LGBTQIA+ as well. everything he read spoke about how 'asexual's aren't real' or 'asexual's don't belong in the queer community.' the bad stigma is what kept him from coming out as asexual. he realized, however, the only way to fight this issue was to embrace himself and help other gators that were in the same place he had once been. now he fights against the stigma that asexuality is a made-up thing, that asexuality is the same as aromantic, and all the other nonsense people spread.

positive personality traits; curious | positive | determined | compassionate | loyal
negative personality traits; impulsive | argumentative | stubborn | outspoken
greatest joy in life; when he accomplishes a task that no one (including himself) thought he could do.
greatest fear; wasps, hornets. anything that flies and stings.
soft spot for; baked goods. he has 0 self control around cookies and cakes.
greatest strength; doesn't think he has one, but it would be his ability to remember most things and be a quick-learner
greatest weakness; he can't distinguish when someone is being serious about something or if he's just gullible.
favorite quote; “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

childhood environment; priestly had a loving and supportive family growing up. his parents allowed him to make his own decisions and have a voice. he never wished for a different life.
first memory; the first thing priestly can easily remember is playing with his dad, they were imagining going to the moon. priestly would hop around acting as if there was no gravity and his mother was an alien.
childhood hero; priestly's childhood hero was Indiana Jones because he was so cool.
dream job; archaeologist until he realized life was not a movie and archaeology wasn't as cool as he thought.

color; teal and magenta
least favorite color; yellow
music; priestly likes just about any kind of music. he does listen to a lot of indie (and electronic) pop though.
food; food. he just loves food.
form of entertainment; reading and youtube/netflix
most prized possession; a teddy bear he has had since he was a pup
hobbies; wasting time on the internet

Optimist or pessimist?; pessimist
Introvert or extrovert?; introvert that becomes extrovert around friends and then regrets all his decisions later when the introvert comes back.
Daredevil or cautious? ; mainly cautious but is open to trying new things.
Logical or emotional?; little bit of both.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?; methodical in his mess
Confident or unsure?; fake it till you make it

other; art by me what even is anatomy and fluff

Last edited by gotsalt? on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 14 times in total.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:14 pm

GG name: Despachio
Sexuality: Asexual {please do not change}
Element: none

How did they come to accept themself? He accepted himself by realizing there are thousands of people like him who don't really feel the need of love. Though others are confused or even scared of why he is this way, he lives on knowing he is accepted by others.
What was their biggest challenge? When people asked him about who he liked.
"I don't really like anyone. I don't think anyone is at all appeasing to me."
"That sounds rude, man. You can't just walk around saying that you think others aren't "appeasing"."
"I just don't feel... like... Attracted to anyone."
People think he's petty or think that he thinks everyone is ugly. He truly just feels that way
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Asᴘʜᴇᴢᴛʜ

Element: Nature
Biggest Dream: Meet their idol
Biggest Fear: Losing a limb
Personality:
Quick Thinker
Apotemnophobia

Optimistic
Workaholic=====

Brave
Stubborn=======

===============================================================

Asphezth never truly understood how or why other gators could harbor physical desires and change parts of their body according to those. When they came to realize it wasn't normal for them to show as neither, it was a sort of uncomfortable feeling for them at first. As others began to ask Asth's preference it became clear they didn't really have one, for themselves or for others. If a strong emotional bond was formed, maybe Asth could see something more happening. Research came out about more sexualities and when looking into it, it was pretty obvious to Asphezth that they fit the description of asexual to a T.

Asphezth was already pretty open to most ideas, finding out they were asexual and identifying with it was far from difficult. Just more of a realization for a name to attach to all those years.

The biggest challenge that Asth had to go through was inevitably the constant questioning of others. These ranged from early innocent questions growing up such as "so do you think you like boys or girls better?" to more difficult things "what do you like being more? A boy or girl body?" As others began growing up and developing strong senses of body image, Asphezth struggled to stick to one or the other, which was rare in and of itself for a Goblin Gator. Goblin Gators are sequential hermaphrodites, it's in their nature to switch sexes depending on physical desire or breeding purposes. Yet Asth struggled with a lot urinary tract issues, still does. Often times they find the area completely blank and have to decide to feel more one sex or the other, otherwise Asth simply cannot go to the bathroom. It's a rather personal and embarrassing problem to have, one that Asphezth is still rather sensitive about. While others also often see them as genderfluid to be like this, Asth prefers to be seen as nonbinary and use they/them pronouns. It just sucks when your anatomy relies on feeling the slightest one sex or the other for some basic bodily functions.
Last edited by winkatuck on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am, edited 10 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:19 am

GG name: Damiel
Element: Descry

What do you mean accept themselves? It may sound a bit odd but his family was quite relegious when growing up, so the moment he realized it and thought about it he immediately shrugged it off. "This is what God has for me so be it mentality". Sense Asexuality isn't really anything against his religion and if it werever he'd probably ignore it like everything else.
Telling there mother about there Sexuality. She would always say "until you find the right gator don't do anything naughty, be Asexual". Although she never meant for him to be that way permanently. When Damiel told her she was obviously disappointed , one day hoping he would grow up ,have kids and get married. The many times he explained he was Asexual not Aromantic, she couldn't comprehend. It was the first time Damiel brought someone home from prom at the age of 18, when his mother got utterly confused and after the date left they actually sat down and had a conversation about it. Explaining to his mother "Because I'm Asexual do sent mean I like people...it's just I feel no need to you know...do the baby making thing". Although his mom is still a little sad about the idea of having no grandchildren , she generally began to accept her sons decision.
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 am

GG name: Andromeda Sterling

Element: None

It was not overnight that Andromeda Rose Sterling found he had accepted himself. In fact, it took Andy quite a few years before feeling ready to sit down and go through these thoughts. He had suspected he was different quite early on, but refused to aknowledge it, instead choosing to stuff it and sweep it under the rug. When he began to grow up, however, and met more people, he soon discovered a friend who seemed to feel the same way. Through seeing the happiness of that friend and how they spoke well of themself and kept their boundaries, Andy began letting hints slip and was soon talking about his own asexuality openly to his friend. Through lots of questions and helpful answers and discussions, it wasn't long before Andromeda Rose Sterling accepted himself.

Andy's biggest challenge was that he didn't feel like he was a good enough romantic partner for anyone. He loved dating and the romance that came with it, but he always felt like there was more expected of him. He would never have children, which seemed to turn quite a few gators away, and he only liked smooches and cuddles. Only after accepting himself, however, did Andy suddenly see relationships in a new light. He was able to be more open during dating and to feel like, yes, he could certainly be a good romantic partner!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Mark
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:01 am

GG name:
Element: {common/Uncommon}

Reserve!
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dandelion ⚟ an asexual goblin gator

Postby iuno. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:59 pm

DANDELION

ABOUT

gg name ➳ dandelion
nicknames ➳ dande
gender ➳ female

romantic orientation ➳ homo-romantic. although dandelion is asexual, she still experiences romantic attractions for the same gender (females).
sexual orientation ➳ asexual

element ➳ nature
about her element ➳ nature is dandelion's element. she spends a great amount of time in the outdoors. she loves spending time enjoying nature, especially in the spring. her favorite season is spring because that's when everything is the most green. she loves the color green, and she also enjoys all of the other colors that spring brings along with it. although she loves everything about nature, her favorite thing about nature would have to be all of the different flowers. her favorite flower is the white dandelion, the flower that her parents named her after. she thinks it's so interesting how you can blow on them and they fall apart, their seeds being spread all over the place.

personality ➳ dandelion is a very mellow gator. she likes spending time with others, but she especially enjoys spending time alone in the outdoors. she's open to socializing with others and loves making new friends, but she'd rather not be surrounded by large groups of gators 24/7. she's always been pretty happy and content with life (she tries her best never to take anything for granted, considering she has a pretty good family and life). dandelion is also very patient and strong-willed. when she wants to get a point across, she most definitely won't quit until she succeeds. dandelion also has some negative traits as well, just like everyone else. she's very stubborn, which can be looked at as a positive or a negative trait, but sometimes she pushes it too far. she'll be arguing in her grave. she's also very bossy and loves when others do what she wants them to do. for the most part, dandelion is a well-behaved gator and always tries to be as friendly as she can, but like everyone, she does have flaws and she does make mistakes.

FAVORITES

color ➳ green or yellow. she came to love both of them because of spring and summer. in the spring, her favorite color is green because it is the color of the grass and flower stems. and during the summer, her favorite color is yellow because of the sun and the sand at the beach.

animal ➳ she absolutely loves dogs. she gets along well with them and can easily communicate with them. she also kind of loves how she can get them to do what she wants (control freak)

food ➳ dandelion doesn't really have one favorite food, but she definitely loves fruits the most. mangos and strawberries would have to be her top two favorite fruits.

movie ➳ the notebook is easily dandelion's favorite movie. it's so sappy (just like her) and the ending always gets to her and ends up making her cry. she's completely obsessed with it and probably watches it at least once a week.

weather ➳ dandelion loves warm weather. although she also enjoys the cold, the warm is much better. when it starts to get warm out is when plants and flowers and trees start to grow which makes her the happiest.

music genre ➳ it depends on her mood. at times, dandelion's favorite music genre is instrumental. other times, it's alternative. when she's in a calm mood, she prefers to listen to instrumental music. she also likes to listen to it when she's going to sleep as it helps her fall asleep easy. when she's feeling fun and crazy, she prefers to listen to alternative.

song ➳ music is one of dandelion's favorite things and picking a favorite song is very hard for her. her favorite song changes all the time. at the moment, it would have to be air catcher by twenty one pilots.

instrument ➳ dandelion's favorite instrument is the the violin. she also likes or the piano. she loves the violin in instrumental music, but she also loves the piano in alternative music.

type of girl ➳ dandelion loves a girl who's exceptionally sweet. a girl who's caring and will be there when she needs a shoulder to cry on is what dandelion looks for. she needs someone who she can be completely honest with at all times and someone she feels that she connects with on a lot of different levels.

ACCEPTING IT

how did they come to accept them self? ➳ dandelion had a pretty hard time learning to accept herself. the fact that she felt romantic attractions to other females, but nothing more than that confused her. she didn't have many friends who liked the same gender and that made her feel different. on top of that, all of her friends were experiencing sexual attractions to others, but she wasn't. for a while, she tried saying she was a lesbian since she at least knew a couple of people who were gay/lesbian. she knew that it wasn't true though because she lacked all and any sexual feelings. she wasn't sure what to call herself; she was stuck. luckily for her, she had a great family support system. her family explained to her what asexuality was, a sexuality that she had no knowledge about. the description of asexuality fit her perfectly. dandelion's family is the whole reason why she came to accept herself. especially her father, who knew all about the lgbt+ community, considering he is a part of it (lgbt+). his experience with the community helped dandelion immensely. without her entire family, she would've probably never learned to accept herself. she would've been too scared, but with her family right behind her, everything was okay.

what was their biggest challenge? ➳ dandelion had two big challenges. her first one was getting others to understand that she was definitely mature enough and didn't think being extremely intimate was gross. she just didn't feel the need to do anything past slight affection (cuddling, hand-holding, etc). many thought that she just wasn't ready yet, but dandelion knew that she was never going to feel the need to be ready. and she learned to accept that! the fact that many other gators around her weren't part of the lgbt+ community didn't help her situation. since some don't think of asexuality as much as they do other sexualities, it made it extremely hard for dandelion to explain who she was. many gators, just like her at one time, knew nothing about asexuality. having to explain it over and over and get told that she was invalid was very difficult and angering to her. what was even more angering to deal with was when some of her good friends told her that she was just weird. it didn't bother her as much when gators who didn't know her well did it, but when the gators who she thought were her friends did it, it hurt her. she had to make the decision to leave some of her friends behind because they didn't accept her. she wasn't going to allow herself to be surrounded by negativity about her and her sexuality. so after pushing the bad people out of her life, and after a lot of patience and effort, dandelion got the rest of the gators in her life (her true friends and peers) to understand who she was. the feeling after both of her successes was amazing.

her second challenge was finding a partner. although dandelion is asexual, she is still homo-romantic. finding another like her proved to be a great challenge. hardly anyone she knew was gay and she didn't know any asexuals at all, so she needed to expose herself to some. she decided to join a group called 'asexual pride' so she could meet others like herself. after attending the weekly meetings for a month, dandelion began making friends. one particular gator sparked her interest, a cute homo-romantic asexual female named mango. after spending time together for a couple of months and getting close, they decided to give dating a try. they ended up liking each other very much and are still a happy couple today.

first pic done by slyzagoon on da!
second and last pic done by jupiterjitters on da!
third and fourth lumalions on instagram<3 thank you so much for the help!
Last edited by iuno. on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 22 times in total.
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me