Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Deerbit Customs

Postby Violenca » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:19 am

Main Adopts|| [url]Fanclub[/url] ||Nursery || Archive || Artist Competition ||

What is a deerbbit?
A deerbbit is a silent, but playful creature. Mostly a mix between deer and rabbits, they come in many colors and sizes. They enjoy herding in meadows and forests the most and feed on berries, leaves and other plants. Deerbbits have long and flexible legs and are able to run extremely quickly from predators, their huge, long ears provide amazing hearing abilities making this their dominant sense. They are also easly tamed which makes them great pets, though they find it hard to trust and will usualy only follow their true owner. Could it be you?

General Informations:
Customs will be earned in Special Events, as special gifts for special people and with a Honorable Mentions (HM) System.
All of the species Artists, Mods and Archivists are allowed to make 2 Customs themselfs (or ask someone to make it for themselfs). These may not e gifted to other people (this may change in future).
BEFORE artist are allowed to make their custom they at least have to make 5 adopts !

About HM and how to get them:
Honorable Mentions will be granted by special effort in forms, when an artist can't easily decide which form
should be the winner.

5 HM grant you a common Deerbit
10HM grant you an Uncommon Deerbit
20 HM grant you a Rare Deerbit
35HM grant you a Very Rare Deerbit
Last edited by Violenca on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerbit Customs

Postby miskit » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 am

may I be added?