My first Goblin Gator adopt! GaSp :0
This was quite fun to make, tis the biggest lion lookin floof

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Element;[/b] {common}
[b]What are their thoughts on their appearance?[/b] {300 word max}
[b]If there was one thing about their appearance they could change, what would it be?[/b] {200 word max}

Extras and pretty up are both fine!
Ends 5/20/17
Last edited by allium on Mon May 22, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator #319 Lion lookin Floof

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue May 16, 2017 2:23 pm

res
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Tue May 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Username; ThatDragonAdara
Name;
Gender; male
Element; {common}
What are their thoughts on their appearance? {300 word max}
If there was one thing about their appearance they could change, what would it be? {200 word max}

Wip!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Tue May 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Username;CaptainRon
Name; Yukata
Gender; Male
Element; No Element
If there was one thing about their appearance they could change, what would it be? {200 word max}
Last edited by CaptainRon on Wed May 17, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue May 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Username; SilverSamurai
Name;
Gender; Female
Element; Nature
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Wed May 17, 2017 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 pm

Username; Divantae
Name; Selena
Gender; Female
Element; None

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What are their thoughts on their appearance? Strands of fur frayed and fell as Youta roughly groomed her fur and occasionally paused to drink coffee behind two large, sagging eyelids. It wasn't usual that he showed interest in her fur care outside of compliments. Selena could catch a light smirk forming on his long face and prompted a question with her own grin: "What are you smiling about?"

"To be honest, I am smiling because I want to steal your fur. You have so much of it, surely you wouldn't notice."

"Maybe so I wouldn't notice in a mirror, but I'd feel the cold wrath in this ice box of an apartment," she replied.

"Touché." With that Youta sluggishly retrieved a mirror for Selena.

Selena was met with a strange image, as typically her fur was messy, matted, and just a big mess. She almost looked like a different person altogether, she could see clearly through her ruby, marble eyes, her facial features were clean and distinguished, and her fur was concentrated about her neck. Royal, it looked royal, the bunches of fur collected and formed in a mane. "Are you sure you're not a hair dresser? Your fur is sleek, and yet you are very good." One thing she didn't like was that her eyes, followed by gray, were aged, rugged.

"Just thought I'd do something special to make up for not going with you to the convention. Scary place downtown for hidden beauties."

"...I suppose," she trailed off, puffed out her chest, and eyed her reflection. Her fur curled smoothly and she grinned proudly. Selena had always a fantasy to be a princess as a little girl, and she actually looked up to part; it made her feel sad for her innocent childhood but happy that she could at least fulfill one of her dreams.
(300 words)

If there was one thing about their appearance they could change, what would it be? Selena doesn't complain much about her appearance, as there are many who have it worse than her, but she'd change her gray to white because gray makes her look older while white is more classy and gives the look of royal gloves. She fixes this by putting on gloves, actually, and sometimes socks or other wear to cover it up. A minor complaint by her friends is that she frightens them at night due to her dark colors: often she runs up to one of her friends or touches them when they don't expect her to. It's very easy to mistake her in the shadows of her apartment or on her dark brown furniture. Like in the story above, her fur used to naturally be clumped and messy, which Selena despised, but Youta finally styled it correctly for her.
(139 words)
Last edited by Divantae on Wed May 17, 2017 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koro-san » Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 am

Username;
Siebold

Name;
Aria

Gender;
Female

Element;
Nature

What are their thoughts on their appearance?
Her dark appearance may scare some, but if someone knew what lay beyond her shadowy exterior... they'd run away in fear.
Aria laughs when people seem frightened around her, flashing them a big, blood-red toothy grin. She loves the attention she gets from being so strange-looking, but she also doesn't mind when people treat her normally. Every person she's met falls into one of two categories, she's decided. The scared: the ones who run away or cower before her (she especially loves these people), or the strange: the people who decide to give her a chance and come up to pet her incredibly soft fur. Her fur is one of her most treasured features. Not only does it shimmer as it ripples down her back, it almost seems to glow under the moonlight. If only Aria was a bit nicer, she could've been a model...

If there was one thing about their appearance they could change, what would it be?
Nothing. Aria is gorgeous and she knows it, every step she takes is filled with meaning and purpose. She swings her mane side to side as she struts by startled people, smiling her blood-curdling smile. She especially loves her red eyes, sometimes getting lost in her own reflection staring at them. Her fur is voluminous and soft, she loves the way it bounces as she moves and the way it feels to run her talons through her mane. No sir, she wouldn't change a thing.
Last edited by Koro-san on Sun May 21, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INFJ | She/ Her | Smol
Character Trading Thread!

Pixel by nocturnalapples
Koro-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Wed May 17, 2017 1:46 pm

username; kiplingg

name; ren

gender; male

element; nature

what are their thoughts on their appearance?
      ren is very pleased with his appearance. he loves his intimidating black fur and red eyes and teeth,
      and he uses these aspects to full effect to menace others, whether it be because he's arguing with them,
      he sees them as below him, he doesn't want to talk or do what they're telling him to do, or simply because
      he's in a bad mood due to his infamously short temper.

ren is a proud gator, and he carefully maintains his fur to be sleek and well-groomed at all times. he hates
      to get dirty or disheveled, and becomes very embarrassed, uncomfortable, and agitated if someone sees
      him before he can carefully prepare his appearance. he strongly feels that he must maintain a perfect
      outward appearance in order to be taken seriously and have the respect of those around him.

if there was one thing about their appearance they could change, what would it be?
      ren's blood naturally runs hot, and his thick black fur makes him prone to overheating, sometimes
      severely. he hates this common discomfort and often wishes his fur was just a bit shorter or less thick,
      but remains convinced that cutting it would make him look ridiculous as well as being an inconvenience.
Last edited by houndpine on Sun May 21, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu May 18, 2017 2:35 am

Username;
Ash Wolf
Name;
Hans
Gender;
Male
Element;
None

What are their thoughts on their appearance?:
WIP
If there was one thing about their appearance they
could change,what would it be?:

WIP

Story:
WIP

Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:09 am

Hey dudes, I'M BACK!
Username; WolfwithWings38
Name; Soul Shepherd
Gender; Male
Element {common}; Water Element
What are their thoughts on their appearance? {300 word max} Well for starters I think that I look like a fluffy emo goth that has only eaten pancakes for his entire life and had just ate POTATOES and SAUSAGES for THE FIRST TIME!!! To be honest I understand why NO ONE TAKES ME SERIOUSLY not because of how obnoxious I am or that I'm overly dramatic or the fact that I have a naturally have a load voice (which I took these guesses over the years BUT STILL), but because I look SOOOOO IMMATURE and yeah. But I definitely like the lioness and the eyes OH MY GOD YES!!! 100 WORDS
If there was one thing about their appearance they could change, what would it be? {200 word max} E V E R Y T H I N G I M A G I N A B L E ! ! ! Buuut the lion, fluffy, and eyes, and the red parts! As you can see Soul likes and hates himself at the same time Literally 22 words...
Last edited by Ethulai on Thu May 18, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post images that may trigger users with epilepsy.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me