[⚘ Sasha] staff custom by elf_of_the_hollow

Based on Click to view
Artist elf_of_the_hollow [gallery]
Time spent 18 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[⚘ Sasha] staff custom

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri May 12, 2017 9:30 am

a simple spring bud ♥ I'm not sure where this will post but if it's main adopts I'll get it moved rip;

I say simple but she's probably my most edited kal next to pragma or manami,, and her pattern is pretty complex by my standards xux
    still, a lovely little spring bud has bloomed! she's my first and maybe only munchkin kal so I'm about ready to cry about her perfection :')

so I'm still figuring out some stuff for her but I think I might be working on two different AUs?? along with my other girls, aeka and avanna. In one AU, the one I'm favoring, they'll be a modern girl gang?? motorcycle-riding girls that just kinda cause panic without remorse. sasha and avanna do not get along, but they both see each other as good assets and someone they don't want to be on the bad side of. aeka is the lowest in the gang hierarchy but that doesn't make her any less important. their eyeliner is as sharp as the butterfly knives they carry.

the second AU is pretty different - they work at a bath house, sasha and aeka essentially being a unified team. avanna isn't part of their two person group but is semi-close with aeka. sasha ignores her for the most part, as well as pretty much anyone who isn't aeka or her boss, and even then she ignores them. still working stuff out with this one, but I think it might be cool and different from the whole gang thing I seem to be doing to the kalons I own,,
Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Sat May 13, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [⚘ Sasha] staff custom

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri May 12, 2017 9:37 am

Ooo, I have a custom named Sasha as well! <3 Lol, she looks lovely back there! <33
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [⚘ Sasha] staff custom

Postby cincil. » Fri May 12, 2017 9:39 am