12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ArtGirl

Viscet #1381

Postby SilverSamurai » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 am

Username; ArtGirl
Name; Aiyana
Gender; female

I don't usually work with pink because it's my least favorite color but this was such a pretty palette I couldn't resist. Here's my spring event 'cet!

To win them, tell me a little about them. Use the form as a base, and 2 extras are allowed. Extras can be a story (up to 1000 words), a comic (up to 20 panels), an animation, a playlist of songs, exc. This will end in 2 weeks, on May 4th. No extensions, good luck!

Mutations;
Underfluff / event rare

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
Where did they get their items and/or why do they have them?;; (400 word minimum, 800 word max)
Extras;; (2 extras allowed)

I will post the transparent+itemless version when I can get on my other laptop!

QUESTIONS:
does the 1000 word extra apply to each extra? or combined?

Extras can be up to 1k words each, but may not be combined into one story. If you decide to use both extras for writing, they can not be combined and have to remain individual from one another.
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sun May 07, 2017 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1381

Postby Lioashu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 am

marking to watch
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:25 am

smol screech
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 am

maybe..
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C H I K A, 散 花

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 am

Username;; .kaede Name;; Chika, 散花 Gender;; Female
    Their Items;;
      It was fairly easy to convince herself that the items were simply all part of an act, that the items were simply trinkets that she used to decorate herself. In truth, however, each item was like an extension to Chika's physical abilities. As someone who had previously lived the life of mere thief, all of the items that she sports had been taken from the wealthier households. One would expect that such items would be closely guarded, but contrary to many beliefs, all Chika had to do was make sure that her speech was eloquent enough to be acquainted to the owners, and request to use the washroom. Using the chance as the owners of the household were distracted by the fact that she was elsewhere, Chika would then make her move and take the items. In any case, the items were put to better use in her paws. As an added bonus, certain items had a small amount of magical concentrated in them, and if she concentrates hard enough, Chika can summon the tiniest wisps of magical mana to assist her.
      As someone who gets attached to physical objects easily, it was no wonder that Chika would be attracted to the items. Even if they had substantial value, they looked pretty and nice. Chika had other items that looked pretty as well, she keeps the rose, the two gold collar-like necklaces, the bracelet, the beaded feathers and the band on her tail with the pink sash close by for several reasons. A few reasons include the fact that Chika looked nice in the items, and that she didn't feel safe leaving lying about.

The rose doesn't do anything special. It is just an ornament used to decorate Chika's fur and make her more physically appealing, should she ever need to charm her way through Viscets. They give her an air of a dainty lady of status, and her pale cream and pink fur certainly matched the colour of the rose very well. Chika's golden necklaces also play a role in making her more physically appealing, but more than that, it stores most of the magical power in the golden metal. It usually emanates a calming, soothing aura that calms the Viscets within a thirty feet radius away. As gold is usually very valuable, the magical power embedded in the necklaces makes it worth so much more, especially since gold is often revered as a valuable component in the art of alchemy. Chika is more physical, but in the off case that she practices magic it is alchemy; changing the molecular structure of something and changing it into something completely different while using the same molecules. As the rule of alchemy goes, you cannot summon something from thin air. There is always a sacrifice, and Chika is always willing to provide, usually through the power of her necklace.
      Chika's bracelet provides similar effects, but is lesser in value and in power as it is a smaller trinket that holds less magic and is made of silver, which many view as a less valuable metal compared to gold. It is more of an item to decorate herself with than something of practical use, and even then Chika still keeps it on her as much as possible. The beaded feathers is more of a different case, as they are just feathers and have no real magic embedded in them. Those items are mostly for show, and Chika isn't afraid to flaunt them and display them proudly. The sash, like her gold necklace, holds a large amount of magical energy in it, and for this reason Chika keeps it on her tail.

Although each item has its own purposes, they all have a central use other than providing magical energy (for most of them); to make Chika look prettier. Being a bartender on the outside had its perks, but more importantly Chika is an information broker, despite all the smiles and delicateness in her appearance. There are many ways to obtain information, and Chika's preferred method is to pretend to be someone who lends an ear to anyone. Magic plays a role in Chika's job, as she could potentially slip a truth serum into someone's drink to learn more. One night stands aren't uncommon for her, and such acts are often because of the glamour that Chika had cast onto herself. It's without a doubt that if you are able to avoid Chika and her items, it would be best to do so.
      [ 750/800 ]
    Her past;;
      Heart beating frantically in her chest, Chika gritted her teeth and wondered for a moment if stealing all of those magical trinkets was really worth all the trouble. She was almost caught, and the Viscet who she had robbed had gotten a good look at her face as well. Grimacing, Chika's paws clutched onto the worn leather bracelet and rubbed against the smooth surface of the silver band on the bracelet. Ducking into an alleyway and nearly tripping over a cardboard box, Chika shuddered involuntarily as she heard the noble's voice from across the street.
      "I'll get you for this, you damn robber, even if it's the last thing I do! To hell with you!"
      Taking a shaky breath inwards, Chika closed her sky blue eyes and slumped against the wall, ears drooping slightly from exhaustion. The robbery had gone so wrong, and she didn't know where she had made the mistake that nearly costed her life. Resting a paw on the gold necklace around her neck, Chika exhaled as her body relaxed slightly.
      "Restore my energy and my magic," Chika demanded, her voice being drowned out by the dull roar of cars running on the paved roads. She didn't have the strength to speak any louder, and besides, there was still a chance that the noble who was after her was still standing nearby. She couldn't risk giving away her location to him.
      Besides, it wasn't like she needed to speak anymore. The necklace responded to the touch of Chika's paw and the faintest hint of her voice and emanated waves of serenity towards the female Viscet. Giving a soft sigh of pleasure as she felt the wear from being on the run slowly vanish, Chika shifted around in her spot, trying to get comfortable. The sun was close to setting, and unless she wanted to sleep in the alleyways yet again, she'd better hurry back towards the forest. However, until the necklace was finished with the task that it was given, Chika knew that it would be better if she didn't move.
      Letting out a small huff of content, Chika got to her paws unsteadily as the aura from her necklace slowly faded away. Resting for a few moments longer would've been ideal, but she had already wasted too much time in town. "All for a measly bracelet, huh? Well, eventually I suppose you'll be of good use. For now, I need to get back to the forest and replenish the energy in my necklace that went into restoring my strength..."
      As Chika emerged from the alleyways, her hackles instinctively raised as she glanced from side to side, trying to see if the noble was still nearby. When she deemed the coast to be clear, the female Viscet then rushed down the sidewalk, mumbling quiet apologies to the Viscets that she had bumped into. The pink rose in her fur had almost fell out when Chika suddenly broke into a run, but it managed to stay in place as Chika raised a paw to steady it, despite momentarily unbalancing herself. For whatever reason, the female Viscet wasn't sure what had prompted her to run, but there was an underlying feel of fear as her head swiveled to her left, catching sight of a black shadow trailing behind her.
      "Damn it," Chika murmured to herself as she forced herself to slow down and to remain calm. It was almost impossible to do so however, and she had to fight back her unease as the black shadow overtook her. When she lifted her head slightly, she caught sight of a Viscet with fur as black as midnight with minimal white specks around the paws. Eyes widening when she realized that she had been staring, Chika immediately lowered her head again and quickened her pace.
      When she passed the other Viscet, she let out a small yelp as she felt something, or rather, someone rest their paw in her necklace. Flushing from the small sound she made, Chika wrenched herself from the other Viscet's grip, quivering slightly. "What... What do you want with me?" Her blue eyes challenging the black Viscet in front of her, Chika narrowed her eyes. Adrenaline was coursing through her veins, and there was nothing more she wanted to do than to spin around and dash off, but she figured that she could at least hear the other Viscet out.
      The other Viscet merely let out a wry chuckle before crossing his arms over his chest. Black fur shining in the setting sun, he reminded Chika of a black wolf out hunting for a rabbit. While Chika never liked thinking of herself as weak, she couldn't help but feel that the male Viscet had just made a rabbit out of her. "A lot. I was thinking that you could be a perfect bartender, which such delicate looks and sharp, accented features of yours. Many jobs offers first start in the pub, you know?" Letting out a breathy laugh, he took a few steps back and smirked. "You go where the money is. I know you won't say no. I'll be looking forward to working with you."
      Shocked by the fact that the male Viscet had managed to gather that much information about her at first glance, Chika took a few steps back as well. "Just... What are you? If you are a normal bartender, then you wouldn't have approached me in the first place. You would've just waited for me to apply for the job."
      "You're quite the clever one, aren't you? Alright, you got me - I'm an information broker, and I want to recruit you to my team." The smirk was now replaced by a dangerous smile, and Chika knew that nothing good would cone out of her saying no.
      Immediately making up her mind, Chika chewed her bottom lip before staring into his eyes. "What do I have to do to get in?"
      The forest would no longer be Chika's home now.
      [ 997/1000 ]
    Her future;;
      Grabbing a shot glass and tipping some Merlot wine into the glass, she smirked at the Viscet who had requested the drink before returning her attention to the task at hand. Carefully measuring out the crimson liquid and sliding the glass over to the Viscet once the glass had been filled three quarters through, Chika slid back onto her seat before running a paw through her cream coloured fur. "I was not aware that you were someone who drank. What, is this your first time? Quite the wise choice for one." Laughing slightly, Chika leaned forward a little, batting her eyelashes and staring into the other Viscet's darker orbs.
      "Cut the act, Chika. What have you found out so far about Sullivan? It's been over a month and you still haven't contacted me about anything." Shifting in his seat, the other Viscet narrowed his eyes at the cream coloured female with many trinkets on her. Chika paused, a frown knitting her delicate eyebrows together. Piecing her words together, she slowly opened her mouth to speak. Dealing with angry negotiators was never a strong suit of hers, and the Viscet who was sitting in front of her had the power and influence to destroy her and throw her into prison.
      "You're going to have a pay a lot more than that if you're going to ask me to spy on my own subordinate, the one who let me join this group. While I am perfectly capable of severing my ties with him, I'd rather not, because like you, he has power and money. I go wherever the power and money is, as you probably should've learned by now." Giving a casual shrug and standing up again, Chika directed her piercing azure eyes at the other male. "Keep out of my business with Sullivan."
      The male Viscet let out a small huff as he picked up his shot glass and drank it in one gulp. Standing up and knocking the petite glass over (it had shattered with an unpleasant crash, and he even had the nerve to smirk as Chika cringed), he glanced at Chika with an unfriendly glint in his eyes. In return, the female Viscet glared at him. No other words were exchanged between the two; the words that they were trying to tell each other were clear enough for the other to understand. Shifting the heavy cape on his shoulders, the male Viscet turned around promptly and left the bar.
      Cursing at the other male under her breath, Chika turned to find a dustpan to sweep up the shining pieces of glass that reflected the dim light in the bar. When no dustpan appeared to her dismay, Chika clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and instead resorted to pick the pieces of gingerly with her paws, being careful to not cut herself.
      "That cretin... How dare he think that he can simply waltz in and order me around like that?" Chika hissed, her previously calm and almost seductive air evaporated as her barely suppressed rage broke through. Inhaling sharply as she felt a small twinge of pain on her pawpad, the female Viscet looked down and grimaced when she saw a thin trail of blood oozing out. In the middle of her thoughts, she had closed her paw tightly around the shard of glass that she had been holding onto, and she had thoroughly regretted her decision.
      As Chika walked towards the sink in the kitchen, she hissed slightly as she cleaned her wound and stuck a Band-Aid on. The cold water had stung at first, but the pain gradually lessened as it turned numb. Turning back towards the counter of the bar, she hurriedly cleaned up the rest of the glass shards, careful to not cut herself again. When she dumped the glass into the trash can and retrieved a towel to clean up the small drops of blood that she had accidentally left there. With a small frown on her face, Chika mopped it up before throwing the towel away as well. There was no use for a towel with blood on it, and she was certain that while it was still usable, no one other than Chika would be willing to wash it, and Chika wasn't in the mood to do so right now.
      Continuing to mutter curses under her breath, the female Viscet soon returned to her position at the bar. Eyes slightly downcast, she shifted the heavy gold necklace around, trying to find a more comfortable position for it. When Chika raised her eyes again, she let out a small yelp of surprise as she took in the sight of the familiar darkly coloured Viscet with small white specks around the paws. Regaining her composure, Chika pursed her lips together and put on a smile that didn't reach her lips. "Sullivan. What can I do for you today?"
      Glancing around, Sullivan stepped up and pressed a paw against Chika's mouth. Surprised, Chika tried to speak but the male Viscet beat her to the punch. "Quiet. I need to make sure of something." Reluctantly taking his paw away, he narrowed his eyes slightly at Chika. "You have been a loyal member of our cause for a while, and my resources say that if we keep you any longer you will betray us. Can I trust that you won't?"
      Pleasantly surprised at the turn of events, Chika smiled before leaning into the male Viscet and resting her head on his shoulder. Feeling him stiffen slightly, the female Viscet let a throaty purr escape her lips. "Have I ever done anything distrustful? You of all Viscets can trust me, Sullivan."

That night, just before the moon reached its peak, Chika stood in front of a stiff body. Leaning down, she let out a small sigh. "I regret that it had to be this way. Like you said before, I go where the money and power is, and sadly, it is no longer with you."
      [ 1000/1000 ]
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Tue May 02, 2017 8:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 am

*Scream* Possible res.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:36 am

This babe is a dream babe OMG

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
Where did they get their items and/or why do they have them?;; (400 word minimum, 800 word max)
Extras;; (2 extras allowed)
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:29 pm

i have to drop out, sorry
Last edited by Sunniedew on Thu May 04, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sunnie/snakies he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-probably playing apex legends
please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 am

(Meaning: Forever Flowering)

Image Image

I feel like I've been asked this so many times. Well can you blame them? There so unique and beautiful that everyone wants them!
As everyone knows I'm a famous designer. I'm known around the world by anyone that has a sense of style. Many know me by my statement outfits featured in several famous magazines. With this comes a lot of traveling and I mean A LOT. I love traveling, I just don't like the actual traveling though it's been a bit better I guess since I got my private jet.
When I was just starting to make my impact in the designer community I was pretty bland. I was kind of like one of those country hicks. I had a dated sense of style and no confidence in my looks. I know, hard to believe...
That's when my bff woke me up to this century. She gave me the great idea to travel the world to find my style. After several years and many countries I came back a totally different viscet. Not only am I now one of the most knowledgeable in all areas of style but I'd found my own style.
I also discovered my skills in photography which has now become my traveling hobby. I do mostly nature shots of the beautiful landscapes I come across and wildlife because who doesn't like animals?

What does this have to do with my jewelry you ask? So impatient aren't we....
When I was traveling to discover my sense of style I decided to collect some of the local jewelry from several different countries I went to as I traveled and combine it to make the ultimate outfit. Since then I have yet to find a style that better describes me and my personality.
You want to know where specifically? Let's start from the top.

My beautiful rose clip is actually mostly gold with the leaves being silver. One of the first places I went when I started my travels was beautiful England. Where else would you go on your quest to discover your style? When I first got there I didn't know my way around so I mostly went to the famous castles. Being a huge fan of spring and flowers someone suggested that I go to the Sissinghurst Castle garden. That's where I found my rose clip. In an adorable little shop next to the Castle.

Next in line is my gold necklaces. They're actually made of pure gold and hand made. Of course something like this could only come from my travels in beautiful South America. I traveled down there to visit the beautiful Inca temples to learn from some of the first masters of the art. As I traveled seeing the sights I stumbled upon a cute little shop that had the most amazing hand made jewelry that resembled some of the artifacts that were recovered from the temples. Of course how it always goes is that when I stumbled upon these I just couldn't let them go. There were a couple other things that I loved but these were just amazing and blew everything else out of the water.

There at the other side of the world I traveled to India. I always loved some of the dresses from there so I decided it was next on the list. As I traveled through the crowded streets I came across another shop selling parts of the dancing dresses that were refreshed into beautiful tail decorations that at the time I had never seen before. Of course I chose the pink one to match my collection plus it came with special gold bands.

Last but not least is my feather jewels. Towards the end of my journey I visited Africa. I can tell you there is no place like it, especially for photography. Though some of the time it wasn't very pleasant it was a ton of fun. Towards the middle of my stay I traveled to one of the local tribes in the south eastern coastal area. They were so welcoming to a outsider like me. It was probably the best part of my travels. As I finished my stay they made me these beautiful feathers from some citrine that they had traded for. That was the kindest thing any stranger had ever done for me.

Well that's it. What? You say I'm missing something? Oh, yeah I guess I didn't say anything about my bracelet. You see I didn't get that on my world tour but it is my most precious piece. It's a leather and silver bracelet that was made in my home town. As I travel around I always wear it no matter where I go to always remind me of home and where I started.

Last edited by ArtGirl on Thu May 04, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Dropping out, congrats to future owner! gorgeous viscet
Last edited by SnakeScales on Thu May 04, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist