sdgsdg by Coral922

Based on Click to view
Artist Coral922 [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sdgsdg

Postby Coral922 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:25 pm

"But something this cute could be deadly!" Mono squeaked, trembling as he stared past his sisters shoulder to stare at the small black creature. "You're scared of this?" Mist retorted grumpily, raising a paw to gesture torwards the creature. "You're scared of the other shadow creatures but you aren't afraid of me?"
The small black creature stared at the two happily in silence as they spoke.
"Y-You're my sister! And remember, Mist, that those... T-Things attacked you and turned you into one of them! They could hurt me too!" Mono replied almost instantly after hearing his sister's words. "Oh please, Mono. Only certains of us are hostile, and if this were one of them, we wouldn't be here right now!" The words set Mono's fur down at last and he glanced from the creature to his sibling. "A-Are you sure?" he asked wearily, setting his paws back down to pad to the creature and examine it. There was a long silence.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Mist muttered at last.

HoooooOOOOOOOOOOOkay so i've never done a color in with mist as a shadow creature because i like to draw her in her last form before she was turned in to one of them, but with this lineart i just had to use her final form hahah

Since i did this i should probably explain it a bit, even though nobody really ever looks at my oekaki since all i do is color stuff in anyway- but just in case hahah
Mist was originally the way i color her here: viewtopic.php?t=3335718 when I first made her, but my friend and I were toying around and we decided to turn Mist into a Shadow creature, a demon species my friend created. Shadow creatures are basically just any animals or creatures that are just black shadows, with white markings, eyes, ect. They can only stay in shadows or in the night, as sunlight causes them lots of pain and can kill them if exposed for long amounts of time. Shadow creatures are probably the fastest there are, though, as they are able to run at the speeds of sound to help them get to shadow to shadow faster without burning within the sunlight.
Certain shadow creatures are hostile, ones with red eyes instead of white ones. They're hostile to mainly other shadow creatures, but will attack a non-shadow being if feeling threatened or just... Feeling like it, i suppose. One day a pack of hostile shadow creatures had attacked Mist, and turned her into one of them. They left her alone after turning her. Mist was the first shadow creature to have markings instead of just being a plain black, the first to keep their design after turning! Which her fellows were happy about and still follow her with to this day, she's well known for it. Mist, at first, was devastated about turning, but after a while she made a lot of shadow creature friends and adapted to the life as one of them. And couldn't think of herself in her old design anymore, she loves her new life!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Coral922

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me