Based on Click to view
Artist Illusionist [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Growths #308 & #309 - Ibizan Hound Mixes

Postby Illusionist » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:05 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

From litter #26

These are puppies from an abandoned litter that was adopted and raised by SergeantWinter's custom Maisie. The right one, Kyo, belongs to SergeantWinter as well and his brother Galahad belongs to me.

Yes, I squeezed a sneeky name change into this growth. I found out someone had already named their dog Ajax and it fitted them so well that it was hard not to look for a different name. So Galahad it is.
I hope you like how Kyo's growth turned out Sergeant? Just post his collar below and I'll add it; you're added already so feel free to post a more elaborate form under a picture of only him.

Username: Illusionist
    Name; Galahad
    Gender; Male
    Collar; Black/gold embroidered

Username; SergeantWinter
    Name; Kyo
    Gender; Male
    Collar;

Galahad's Genes
kk // ee // Bb // DD // slsl // AwAw // SiSw // mm // rr // TiTI // CC // gg // uu

Kyo's Genes
kk // ee // BB // Dd // slsl // AyAw // SiSw // mm // rr // TiTi // CC // gg // uu
Illusionist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Growths #308 & #309 - Ibizan Hound Mixes

Postby conversett » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Thank you illusionist! Sorry it's taken me such a long time to post.
Could you do something like this celtic collar for me? It's alright if it doesn't look the same or something, and if its too difficult I can find a different collar. I don't mind <3

I do like my boy, although the corner of his jaw there looks a little odd in my opinion but I know positions and dog anatomy can be weird sometimes. It's ever so slowly growing on me, so no worries. I love 'im. As for Galahad, he is gorgeous, and you know I think I like the name Galahad more than Ajax. Like it fits him better.

edit;; you can ignore that gibber gabber, Kyo is great and the collar you made for him is excellent <3
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me