Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Adopts #293 and #294: Pei-ty Party

Postby yeena » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:58 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

----

#293: German Shepherd/Shar Pei
Genes: kk / EmEm / BB / DD / slsl / AyAy / SS / mm / rr / TiTi / CC / gg / UU

#294: Bear Coat Shar Pei/Mixed
Genes: kk / EmE / bb / dd / slsl / AyAy / SS / mm / rr / TiTi / CC / gg / uu

These kids both showed up out of no where; overheated and too skinny for comfort. Both of them are fairly trusting of humans, and they stick close together; we're gonna assume that they're siblings, or related in some way. They both have brown eyes and wrinkles for days; the one on the right has fur to conceal a lot of their wrinkles, but they're there. The one on the left is staying with one of the workers, whereas the right one is being put up for adoption. Both of these dogs are pretty large, so it's suggested that you have some major room for them.

Code: Select all
    Here, have some cute little Shar Peis. Shoutout to Place for letting me reference the Shar Pei they did. The only one going up for adoption is the right one; the left one is staying with me because wrinkly kid.

To try out, choose a theme song for the dog and base your form around the song. The dog itself does not need to be based off of the song, I'm simply talking about the layout of the form; throw some of the songs lyrics in the form here and there. It's really all up to you, just make a song form. Extras are allowed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Winner is Wolfiedog3
Last edited by yeena on Tue May 02, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopts #293 and #294: Pei-ty Party

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:01 am

Image𝔅𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯Image
Username:
Wolfiedog3
Name:
Believer { Bee }
Collar:
He wears a Blue and Gray Scarf, because that's Bee.

Theme song: Believer by Imagine Dragons

Personality:
Bee is a quiet dog. They don't like when others mess with him and would rather be left alone. He isn't shy, just not really a dog that likes to talk that much. He can't really start conversation, yet he can easily jump into one if anyone lets him. He does like to cuddle thought, the only really nice thing he does at times. He is also a hoodie stealer. He loves anything warm, I think that it is the fact that he hates the cold. The cuddle bug who steals hoodies. He isn't a strange dog, I swear, he just has a really weird personal way of thinking things. Bee is a dog who can be annoyed really easily, so that is a big part of this. Bee would rather be outside, laying under the apple tree in the front yard, sleeping. Or he will be messing with the cats inside. See he can have fun, it's just messing with the cats, or playing with the only horse on the ranch.

Relationship with Other Wrinkly Pup:
They are siblings, yet just half siblings, different dad's yet same mom. They do fight at times, do to the fact that they are siblings and siblings do fight. They can get along, yet it is still pretty rare for them to agree on something at all.

Relationships with other SCS adopts:

Comet - Best Friends ::
Comet was the first dog that Bee met on the ranch, they might have totally different personalities, yet they hit it off right away.
Lung - Good Friends ::
Bee met Lung awhile after he had arrived at the farm. Lung hides a lot so she popped out of know-where, scaring Bee of course, yet He understood that she was a dog that was super shy.
Journey - Friends ::
Journey was two days late to the welcoming party. She is gone a lot, nobody is really sure why, yet Bee wants to figure it out. So he became good friends with Journey and is still trying to figure out where she goes.
Lung's Litter - Acquaintances ::
Bee just really meet the litter since they aren't that old yet anyway. He watches the while they walk around the farm, yet hasn't got to know them yet.
Penne - Acquaintances ::
Penne was visiting family when Bee arrived here. So far since Penne has come back they have gotten along, yet Bee is trying to figure out if he likes him or not.
Fauna and Jenna - Neutral ::
Bee isn't on good terms with either of them. That is what happens when you mess with the inside cats.
Woody - Neutral ::
Another inside cat, not on good terms with the girl's dad either.
Kamilah - Neutral ::
It is really the same as the others. Kamilah isn't an inside cat that much, yet she does get mad when he messes with her daughters.
Halo - Enemies ::
Halo bothers Bee, and Bee bothers Halo. They don't get along most of the time anyway.
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:08 am

Username: fading-hyacinth
    Name:
    Theme song:
    wip~
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:14 am

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Username:
Name:
Theme song:

res
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:15 am

Finished mine!

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Tue May 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Wolfiedog3 wrote:
Image𝔅𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯Image
Username:
Wolfiedog3
Name:
Believer { Bee }
Collar:
He wears a Blue and Gray Scarf, because that's Bee.

Theme song: Believer by Imagine Dragons

Personality:
Bee is a quiet dog. They don't like when others mess with him and would rather be left alone. He isn't shy, just not really a dog that likes to talk that much. He can't really start conversation, yet he can easily jump into one if anyone lets him. He does like to cuddle thought, the only really nice thing he does at times. He is also a hoodie stealer. He loves anything warm, I think that it is the fact that he hates the cold. The cuddle bug who steals hoodies. He isn't a strange dog, I swear, he just has a really weird personal way of thinking things. Bee is a dog who can be annoyed really easily, so that is a big part of this. Bee would rather be outside, laying under the apple tree in the front yard, sleeping. Or he will be messing with the cats inside. See he can have fun, it's just messing with the cats, or playing with the only horse on the ranch.

Relationship with Other Wrinkly Pup:
They are siblings, yet just half siblings, different dad's yet same mom. They do fight at times, do to the fact that they are siblings and siblings do fight. They can get along, yet it is still pretty rare for them to agree on something at all.

Relationships with other SCS adopts:

Comet - Best Friends ::
Comet was the first dog that Bee met on the ranch, they might have totally different personalities, yet they hit it off right away.
Lung - Good Friends ::
Bee met Lung awhile after he had arrived at the farm. Lung hides a lot so she popped out of know-where, scaring Bee of course, yet He understood that she was a dog that was super shy.
Journey - Friends ::
Journey was two days late to the welcoming party. She is gone a lot, nobody is really sure why, yet Bee wants to figure it out. So he became good friends with Journey and is still trying to figure out where she goes.
Lung's Litter - Acquaintances ::
Bee just really meet the litter since they aren't that old yet anyway. He watches the while they walk around the farm, yet hasn't got to know them yet.
Penne - Acquaintances ::
Penne was visiting family when Bee arrived here. So far since Penne has come back they have gotten along, yet Bee is trying to figure out if he likes him or not.
Fauna and Jenna - Neutral ::
Bee isn't on good terms with either of them. That is what happens when you mess with the inside cats.
Woody - Neutral ::
Another inside cat, not on good terms with the girl's dad either.
Kamilah - Neutral ::
It is really the same as the others. Kamilah isn't an inside cat that much, yet she does get mad when he messes with her daughters.
Halo - Enemies ::
Halo bothers Bee, and Bee bothers Halo. They don't get along most of the time anyway.

winner winner !! ill try to add the scarf when i get a chance, until then youve been added to his ref.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me