Artist legendari [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

legendari's viscet guest artist entries

Postby legendari » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:54 pm

whoops, left this open for for a bit owo
quick cover for my entries - so excited to get started on these!

Username: legendari
Why do you want to become a Guest Artist?: the viscet community is my favorite thing about cs; i treasure all my viscets and love them to the moon. i became a member one to two years ago and since have been popping in and out of the fanclub, nursery, and general adopts since then! I've always wanted to be an artist for an adopt [i love making designs!] and it would be amazing to have viscets be my first! if anything, i see this as an opportunity to be even more involved and active in this lovely community. <3
How active are you/can you be in the community?: quite active! I can be on every day for half an hour at the very least, and i'll have more free time on weekends. I can post in the fanclub semi-regularly and provide help for anyone who wants it uvu
How active are you on CS?: nearly all my cs time is spent in / about the viscet community, so about an hour.
Have you had any experience before in these areas?: ah, sadly, I haven't, so if i'm lucky enough to be chosen, this will be my first artist position!
Anything else: nope, except for a good luck to all the potential artists! i know i'm going to see some beautiful designs! c:
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me