Based on Click to view
Artist Illusionist [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Growths #261 and #262

Postby Illusionist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 am

From this litter
These are the guys from litter 21 - The red one is Wolfiedog3's Halo and the other one, Grizzy, is up for adoption.

Both, the form for the contest on Grizzy and the form for Halo will be posted by Wolfiedog and added to this post ;)

#261 ; 'Grizzy' ; black ticked tabby
A(fc)a(fc) // TaMc // Bb1 // EE // CC // DD // dmdm // ww // ss // NN // Sbsb // Ll
( green eyes | male )

#262 ; Halo ; cinnamon ticked tabby and white
A(fc)a(fc) // Tamc // b1b1 // EE // CC // Dd // dmdm // ww // Ss // NN // Sbsb // Ll
( yellow eyes | male )
Last edited by Illusionist on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Illusionist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Growths #261 and #262

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 am

So cute! Thank you!

Name ; Halo
Gender ; Male
Collar ; He be fancy.

~CONTEST FOR GRIZZY~

I want you to tell me his personality and what his favorite thing to do with family is.

Code: Select all
Name ; Grizzy { Can change if wanted }
Gender ; Male
Collar ;
Personality ;
Favorite Thing to do with Family ;
~Impress Me~

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Marking ouo
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

w o r k i n p r o g r e s s

Postby Sharkie. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:12 am

Name ; Squeak
Gender ; Male
Collar ; Click!
Personality ; awkward - sensitive - attuned to the needs of others - friendly - wip
Favorite Thing to do with Family ; provide a shoulder to lean on for his siblings - gather life wisdom from his parents - wip
~Impress Me~

When does the comp end?
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:26 am

Saturday, April 8th.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 am

┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

Username: SpeednGrace
    Name: We're Going on a Bear Hunt // Grizzly
    Collar: x
└────────────────────────────────────────┘

Personality:

A classy gentleman, Grizzly knows how to act proper. He speaks with utmost importance and clarity and never uses slang, as he believes if you're going to say something then it must be properly said. He can be a bit monotone and boring in some instances and in others a playful young cat, in which he is. For some reason this kit acts beyond his years and we don't seem to understand why he would waste his kit hood. In all honesty, Grizzly is competitive and since he's not the fastest or the strongest out of his siblings he's trying to beat them on an intellectual scale. Though, his kit mind can't comprehend that he'll miss his youth. He's a sweet kit and loves to help others before himself, and is often generous with possessions and his time. Though Grizzly can turn into a grizzly bear and become ferocious with his temper, so watch out for that. He also has an obsession with pocket watches, bow ties and ties - so you better hide them!

Favorite Thing to do with Family:

A classic! He loves to play kick the can with his family. This is were you must be outside, if caught inside you are disqualified from the game. An object that can be kicked, usually a can, is placed in a clearing. Either one cat or one team are on while the rest hide, Grizzly prefers to be on. They then must hide and if caught they are sent to jail, or in Grizzly's case a den outside. Then if someone who hasn't been caught kicks the can then all those caught are free. Grizzly tends to hand round the can because of this. He loves being on because he loves to find things. He will often leap on his siblings back and shout found you, even when they're not playing. Which of course will annoy some.
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:10 am

grizz
adopter info wrote:username
iJellybean
plans for him
I'll take this little guy to my farm with my two other cats and two dogs. As he will be a guard cat of sorts and he will be spoiled with treats and toys!
treats and toys
none, yet

"Hey! Hey! It's me." - Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
basic info wrote:name Wolverine
gender male
mate none
weight 11 pounds
height 9 inches
collar xXx
theme Eraser By Ed Sheetan
digging deeper

name meaning
Wolverine is a kind of bear like animal
name reasoning
After the famous superhero Wolverine, due to his personality and what is original name was.
history
Growing up with his sibling to him was a fun time. Though at times his sisters bugged him he still preferred them over his brother. Always getting into play fights and hunting with Jenna as much as he could. With Fauna he did the best he could to protect her from any and all harm. This hasn't changed sense he was taken to his new home. As it is fairly close to his old one. He visits from time to time but he has a new home to protect. Though at times he does wonder why he was the only one that didn't get to stay.
personality
Wolverine is a very headstrong cat always going for what he wants. Though he is stubborn he will listen to others; this is rare for him to do though. He is very tough though he does love to play and mess around. There is on cat that he gets affectionate to, but doesn't like to say who it is. This one cat turns this tough guy into a squishy loaf of love. Still he loves to protect everyone and everything he cares about the most.
Other cats, dogs, blue jays, butterflies, mud, dirt, outside, hunting, bike rides, running, Fauna and his crush
dislikes
Crows, frogs, mice, rats, being clean 24/7, always being inside, car rides, Halo and shoes
family connection
His owner was very surprised to learn that her cats family lived practically right next door. So at times she lets his family wander over to her farm for a play date or the other way around. She also lets him have a picture by his bed of his whole family so he can always remember hem.
relationships
Woody ; Father
Even with his father being the shy cat he is; Wolverine learned a lot from him. Like how to be a real Tom-cat and take care of a family. Showing him that even they shyest of animals can have a big heart.
Kamilah ; Mother
As a kitten he loved hearing his mom's stories of being a spy cat. He admired her as she gave it all up for a simpler life. One day he hopes he can be as great as his mother.
Halo ; Brother
Wolverine doesn't care much for his brother at all really. As he doesn't like to do play fights, hunt or anything like that. So he mostly tries to avoid him if he can.
Fauna ; Sister
To him this is is baby sister and he will do anything to protect her. Though she is shy he always felt a strong connect to her. He misses the fact he can't protect her as much as he use to anymore.
Jenna ; Sister
Most of the time he hates how she took on the leadership role of his siblings. Often they butted heads on situations getting to heated fights on things. Though he still adores her none the less, as they are the most alike of the litter.
Emily ; Friend
Around the farm he keeps a watchful eye on his friend. Making sure she doesn't get lost; even if she is pretty good at navigating herself around. To him now that he doesn't have Fauna to protect, he now has Emily to protect.
Baguette ; Acquaintance
Wolverine doesn't care much for this guy to much. There was no connection he could feel toward him when he first came to the farm. So mostly they just let each other do their own thing.
Albatross ; Crush
This is going to embarrass him a bit but, he has a huge crush on Alby. He just loves the way the Tom-cat acts, how moves, joe he looks, everything. Never will he admit this though as he feel as though everyone would think he is strange.
Tudy ; Friend
Currently his favorite dog on the farm. She takes care of him as if he was her own pup. Always making sure he is clean for dinner and ready for bed. Constantly worried about if he is hurt or not when he takes longer than normal.
favorite thing to do with family
Most of the time he loved to go on adventures with his mom and Jenna. On the other hand he also loved relaxing with his dad and Fauna when he could. As for Halo he loved to mess around with him, always trying to get him dirty. So it honestly depends on who it is with what he loves to do with his family.
Last edited by bsktcase on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:59 am

Wolfiedog3 wrote:
Saturday, April 8th.

THIS ENDS IN FOUR DAYS! Ends at 7:00 PM EST TIME!

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:04 am

just bumping this up for wolfie ^^ <3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:26 am

REMINDER! ; THIS ENDS TOMORROW AT 7:00 PM EST!

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me