Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dinzi #3 -- Gemini // Winner

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:25 am

What are Dinzis?

Dinzis are very thin, furless dog like creatures. It isn't well known where they came from, but they have a heart of gold towards humans. Their third eye is made to be able to see anything and everything, causing them to see thousands and thousands of colors we can't, but this also protects their sight from the sun. Their tails have formed into a small cloud of.. something? It can be water, juice, stardust, really anything that doesn't have a set shape. The small sparkling things on there are very mysterious.. maybe the nursery can tell us more? No matter what their tail is made up of or if they can see more colors or not, they'll always be loyal to you, assuming you treat them right. Will you adopt one today?

Standard -- Tooth edits
Common -- Custom tail shape [still made of liquids / gasses], custom pupil, extra toes
Uncommon -- Custom ears, custom sparkles
Rare -- More than one floating eye [2], extra ears

Third up is Gemini, the twins.
I fell completely in love with this one, and I won't be letting it go easily.

Owned by Transparency

Runner up awarded to DjKitty21

Since the Gemini starsign represents the twins, this Dinzi will have a runner up awarded.

The competition will be an unlimited impress me.
Ends on the 30th -- I may give extensions depending on the entries
Extended to April 4th!
Extras and prettying up highly encouraged

This is just the skeleton form. I highly encourage you to add more to this.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Pronouns:

Bonus points if you can guess what bird I based them off of.
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dinzi #3 -- Gemini

Postby Honorchior » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 am

"Skeleton Form" wrote:Username: Honorchior
Name: Bumble
Pronouns: He/Him

I decided to write a short story!

Bumble's Night Sky

Dear Bumble,
I am really, really, sorry for leaving the dance like that last night. I didn't realize that there was going to be so many people! Also, I didn't want to tell you... I'm really sorry Bumble, but we're moving. I wanted to tell you sooner but I didn't know how to! I wish that I could talk to you one lat time, but by the time you get this, I will already be on my way to Tippecanoe. Goodbye, my friend.
Skyla

As Bumble read the letter, he was angry, mad, upset, sad, and also noticed that the a had a tear mark on it. He wanted to break everything in his room, but he knew it would only cause for more work the next day. Soon, he was... imagining...

Skyla gone forever? No this can't be!

As his Daydreams turned into Dreams, the got stranger and stranger.

The sky comes down around Skyla and Bumble, soon it tears them apart, flinging Bumble into the sky, and leaving Skyla on the ground. Skyla's tears and his tears mix together to form stars that decorate the sky. Skyla curls up into a ball and lifts up into the sky, becoming the moon. The sky puts Bumble back onto the ground, and as Bumble looks up, he sees the sky in all it's glory.

When Bumble wakes up, he sees he is not really without Skyla, as the stars and moon and sky will always connect them
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eziira » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:25 pm

screams MY WORK HAS BEEN LOST

basic form wrote:user: transparency
name: naomi
pronouns: she/her

other wrote:personality: naomi is a easygoing and kind female. When provoked, she can be salty and bossy. She is easy to get along with, and she is curious and creative. She cares a lot about her family and friends, and is very protective of them, so try not to anger her!

more other wrote:sex: heterosexual
crush: none
kin: wip, haha

a story wrote:
The Young Dinzi

Naomi stretched, relaxing in the sun. It had been a beautiful day, so she had gone to the park. The sky had no clouds, and the sun was bright. Suddenly she heard a rustle in the woods, and turned to see what it was. A young Dinzi raced out of the trees. "Help me!" He said to Naomi. Naomi frowned.

"What happened?" She asked softly to the panicked Dinzi.

"They're coming to get me.." he wheezed, looking worriedly to the woods. Naomi didn't ask any more questions after that, she looked around, and gestured to a dip beneath the earth; well hidden by thick grass. The other Dinzi leaped in, and soon after, a couple of mean and savage looking Dinzis came out of the forest the young Dinzi had came out of.

"Hey," the one in the lead snapped. "Have you seen a puny looking Dinzi race past here? We're trying to find him.... for a small excerise." He sneered.

"No, you're the only rude Dinzis around here," Naomi retorted, giving no sign about the other young Dinzi."Now get lost, you brutes, and leave this female in peace."

The lead bully narrowed his eyes, but didn't say anything. "We're going." He snarled, "but watch your back.. you're not safe." With that, the group left, leaving Naomi and the young Dinzi alone.

"Is it safe?" Came a small voice.

Naomi nodded, watching the group travel away. "You can come out now." She saw the young Dinzi emerge from the hollow.

"Thank you.." he murmured. "What's your name? I want to remember you."

"Naomi."

wow I'm gonna lose sobs I want my zodiac but there are better people out there
Last edited by eziira on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
looking for FR gems!
eziira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothha » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:28 pm

Username: DjKitty21
Name: Fei (it means "to dance in the air")
Pronouns: he/him

extras: res, might do some art or something :D

fei is a mess. he has conflicting feelings about everything, and can be happy one minute and sad the next. but he is a glorious mess. he is also major fandom trash. and has a lot of otps, too many for his own good. but that is okay, because there are people who love him, and love is really all you need. also oxygen, food, and water. on the subject of food, he likes pie. he eats it a lot, while he reads fanfics. and sometimes writes fanfics. he writes like this, how i am writing right now. capital letters are overrated, thats what he says. all letters are equal, so all letters should be lowercase. but periods are okay, they help show what goes where. also, commas. he can write forever, but he doesn't let people read what he writes, so nobody knows he does.

(i know I'm probably not gonna win this cutie, but i just wanted to write a little bit, just for fun :p)

also, I may be wrong but it looks like an American Goldfinch.
Last edited by mothha on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

jonah • he • adult
art © wafflecat
icon © aremisu
th<3
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:35 pm

pos res
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:42 pm

@DjKitty21 -- You'd be correct, they were based off an American Goldfinch! I believe that's even the exact same picture I used for reference.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:12 am

Username: TrashFan
Name: Feng/Yeng
Pronouns: Male

Part of japanese legend is a dinzi who were twins, turned into one single entity so the both of them could have power. This Dinzi was Feng, his job was to unite seperated ones, and bring peace through Unity but all that is hard when Feng isn't the only one in control of this elusive body, Fengs twin was evil so when they united, a voice in his head appeared. This voice was his evil side, taking more and more control of Fengs body every day, Feng wants it to stop. But what has happened cannot be undone, This can cause Feng to fight himself and one time he almost corrupted the world with war. This made Feng tired so he rose up to the stars and the constellations that were on his shoulder spread accross his body turning him into the stars. Every thousand years will Feng wake up to reunite those with their loved ones hoping that someday, Feng will be two separate dinzis like he once was instead of one.

Back in the days when Feng was two entities,
He had a currupt twin named yeng,
Personality: Slightly emotional, Cool, Inrested in modern things (From thousand year sleep, Yeng is intrested in what new and cool) Split personality, Evil if Yeng is controlling.

TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Username: silent.
    Name: Wip
    Pronouns:

AAHHHHHHHHHH res so hard this is my sign
delete account please
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:55 am

Extended this to April 4th!
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dinzi #3 -- Gemini // 5 day extension

Postby TrashFan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:18 am

Good luck 2 all