Kalon Kit Adoption - Open! by walk.

Based on Click to view
Artist walk. [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon Kit Adoption - Open!

Postby walk. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:37 pm

So, walk FINALLY got over her brain and decided to do the good thing and put kiddo UFA! Now, just warning you, my number one priority here is family relationships. Once you win this kalon, I want him/her to stay in touch with his family, throughout their entire lives, whether it be through roleplaying, head cannoning, whatever, just so long as you stay in contact!

With that being said, I've decided to make this contest a family relations contest! I want to see a max of 200 words per member of his/her family, and his relations/ interactions with them! I'm not expecting 200 words though so don't worry, but if you want to go that full out, feel free! That will be 80% of what the form is judged on, then I'll also be looking at the name {I'm a big fan of A and M names but feel free to pick whatever you want, that'll only slightly improve your chances of winning} and personality! Oh and btw incase you wanted to give the kit a surname, the family name is Havasupai ^^

Oh and incase you care she/he's got a few edits: standard hair edit, standard custom shine, standard teeth and common custom tail.

Here's a skeleton form:
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
personality;
relationship with arlo;
relationship with mittens;
relationship with aiken;
relationship with ace;
relationship with anderson;
relationship with mirabelle;
relationship with avia;

Okay, just to help you out I'll put a brief personality of each of his family members!

Arlo - Father - owned by walk.
Arlo was born into a world where he felt he didn't fit. He had a destiny, and he went against it. Mittens was the person who helped him find his purpose, and as a result, he adores and owes everything to her. He's a very kind kalon, he'll do anything for his children, but he does tend to get a bit grumpy quite often. He's very funny, loves doing things outdoors, and he's also pretty gullible which can lead to some pretty funny pranks being played on him. He loves his family more than anything else in the world, and wants to give his children the childhood he didn't have.

Mittens - Mother - Owned by wolf ;;
Mittens is quite possibly the sweetest, most generous kalon you'll ever meet. She helped Arlo in his most desperate time of need, despite not having the means to even care for herself. The two are inseparable, although they do tend to disagree on some matters, with she being the more lenient parent. She'll give everything she has to help people, and never fails to try and be kind to everybody.

Aiken {top left} - Oldest brother - owned by wolf ;;
Aiken is a very calm kid who does calculate his surroundings and is very aware. He is very into tribal history, ruins and stuff like that, especially due to his fathers' connection with a tribe, as well as reading and studying, and is exceedingly intelligent for his age. But this doesn't mean he's boring, as he does still like to go out with family and have a good time.

Ace {top right} - Second oldest brother - owned by walk.
Ace, to put it simply, is a troublemaker. His ultimate joy in life is playing pranks on his friends and family, and he likes to think he's pretty good. Ace is actually quite irritating when you're not close with him, he's loud, fairly obnoxious and just really really annoying. But once you actually get to know him, and if he cares about you, he does calm down and it actually pretty sweet and caring. He's a total Momma's boy, spending half his childhood attached to Mittens in some way.

Mirabelle {top left}- Sister - Owned by wolf ;;
Mirabelle, unlike a lot of her siblings she's more on the quiet side. She often feels as if she's left out from the family, and sometimes feels like an outcast. She is a bit of a loner, loving to do most things by herself, and isn't afraid to get dirty in order to do it. She shares Arlo's love for the outdoors, and absolutely loves mud as its easy to blend into with her fur. She is also obsessed with reptiles.

Anderson {botton right} - Brother - owned by wolf ;;
Anderson, like most of his siblings, is very outgoing. He has a great big imagination that he uses to play, write stories and come up with whole new worlds. But he can also be pretty stubborn when told want to do and he absolutely loves to try and annoy his siblings. He, like Ace, also thinks he is the best, and tries to act like he doesn't care, although he does actually care to a certain degree.

Avia- Youngest sister - owned by walk.
Avia, despite being the youngest and smallest of the family, has quite possibly the biggest personality! She's extremely loud, and has both her parents wrapped around her little finger. She'll always get her own way, whether she has to throw a tantrum to do so or not. She loves playing games with her brothers, particularly the rougher, adventure type games, and often wins as she's a tough little cookie. She is also incredibly funny, and just generally a boisterous character. She does have a sensitive side, but she rarely shows it, unless it's to those she truly cares about. Believe it or not, she can actually be quite sweet... But not very often.

Prettying up is allowed, Editing is also allowed!
Feel free to add as many extras as you want {I'd love family art but dw I'm not expecting anything |D}
Everybody can enter, no kalon limit.

This will end on Friday 31st of March at midnight GMT!
You can ask for an extension, but I'd prefer if the competition finished on time.

Good luck everybody! And feel free to PM me if you've got any questions! <3
Last edited by walk. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?
On hiatus ~
walk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marcus //

Postby King Andre » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:43 pm

mark. heehee
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Kit Adoption - Open!

Postby NURSENURSE » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 pm

personality: Grumpy, stubborn, hates people, sarcastic.

arlo: Steel has a god relationship with his father, he loves to go fishing with him and they like to barbeque together too.

mittens: steel laso has a good relationship with his mother, although he doesnt spend alot of time with her.

aiken: Steel does not have a good relatonship with his older brother, aiken picks on him alot.

ace: Steel is ok with ace, they talk about fishing a bit because they both like fishing.

anderson: Steel thinks hes to positive, he often ignores anderson for this reason.

mirabelle: steel doesnt mind mirabelle, he thinks shes nice because shes not very optimistic.

avia: Steel and avia dont talk much, as much as steel wants to , avia tends to avoid steel.

( i hope i win i have no kalons and this bab is a sight to behold<3)

Last edited by NURSENURSE on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Bunny, They/Them
ImageImage
Im not that active on here anymore, to keep up with my art and stuff visit me on Deviantart, im NURSENURSE
NURSENURSE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivi. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Res with name Magnus
vivi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:57 am

"Where is home? Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness. Home is where the heart's tears can dry at their own pace." -Vernon Baker

name;
Milo Havasupai

gender;
Male

personality;
Milo frowned, pawing at the ground quietly. They wanted to know what he was like...? He had never enjoyed talking about himself, especially not to a stranger. Milo pressed closer to his mother, watching the stranger with wide eyes before answering softly, in his tiny voice, "I'm Milo. I like gardening and collecting stamps..." he paused, giving his mother a glance that asked, 'what now, what else do they want?'. He continued, slowly opening up the more he spoke, "I really like spending time with my family, too..! I don't like strangers too much, really, but I suppose they're alright if we have something in common. Then they're easier to talk to. Even if I do know them, though, I don't talk too much," as if proving his point, he fell silent again and gave a quiet nod to show he was finished. (144/200)

relationship with arlo;
Milo's eyes lit up at the mention of his father, and he spoke in his hushed yet excited voice, "Oh, I love my dad a lot! He has lots of stories, although some of them aren't too happy, all the time," he frowned, before continuing happily again, "But yes! Sometimes he and I go out hiking - I really like seeing the forest, and all the plants there. He taught me a lot about all kinds of outdoors stuff!" Milo gave an almost shy smile, "I also know he'll protect me, so I stick close to him when we go out," (100/200)

Milo smiled softly when his mother was mentioned, sitting down tall and proud, "My mom always tells me she's proud of me," he beamed, "She's also really calm and gentle. I go to her a lot when I need advice on something, because I know that she's really good with that kind of stuff. She's also great for when I'm upset and need someone to listen to me, or just someone to cuddle with," he paused, trying to think of what else he could mention, "I'm also close with my mom, just in a different way than I am with my dad? I'm equally close with both, it just shows in different ways!" (113/200)

relationship with aiken;
It took a bit for Milo to come up with how he wanted to explain his relationship with Aiken, but he was soon able to answer, "He's older than me, so he knows a lot more! I go to him for help with homework, or for advice on stuff that I don't want to ask our parents about. We're close, but not super close? We do get along really well, though! And sometimes he lets me run errands with him!" (80/200)

relationship with ace;
The corner of Milo's mouth pulled back into a snarl, nose wrinkling as he thought of Ace, "He really does know how to push my buttons," he huffed, "Ace gets into trouble a whole lot, and I don't understand why he is the way he is!" Milo paused, settling a bit as he thought more of his sibling, "I... I guess he's okay though. When he settles down, he's actually pretty nice. I know he loves me, even if it doesn't always show," he gave a light laugh, "I guess we're typical siblings," (93/200)

It took even longer for Milo to think of what he wanted to say about Anderson, "Well... sometimes he's really nice, and we have a lot of fun together! He does all the talking for me when we go out somewhere and mom and dad aren't around. Anderson's real outgoing, so he helps out with a lot of things when I need it..! He does like to push buttons though, and as much as I love him he really does know how to bother me," (85/200)

Milo, again, smiled warmly when Mirabelle was brought up, "I love her a lot," he answered, "She's really quiet too, so when she lets me hang out with her I don't feel super pressured to say something. We can just be quiet together!" he paused, a slight frown forming, "I do feel like she doesn't like me, sometimes... But that's probably just her personality..! I'm sure it's nothing," again, he switched subjects to something brighter, "We like to catch snakes together, sometimes! We both like reptiles!" (86/200)

relationship with avia;
Milo laughed when asked to explain his relationship with Avia, "I really don't know? She's everything I'm not, and although she can be a bit annoying, she's a lot of fun! She makes fun of me sometimes for not being as brave as she is even though I'm older, but I can also poke fun at her in return. We joke around a lot, and she's also a great ally if I want something from mom and dad but think they'll say no. Avia and I are always the ones to get extra desserts, even if she's the only one doing the talking!" (103/200)

Last edited by happysparrow on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:48 am

name;
gender;
personality;
relationship with arlo;
relationship with aiken;
relationship with ace;
relationship with avia;
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiba Inu » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:49 am

Res

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Hello! Shiba inu/Sleepypeachy, but you can just call me Jai.
She/They and gay as hell
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shiba Inu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:36 am

name; Mandos
gender; male
personality;
relationship with arlo;
relationship with aiken;
relationship with ace;
relationship with avia;

Rest so much <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:04 am

relationship with arlo; if he's grumpy with maxwell, max'll probably cry. he's most afraid of letting his dad down. he admires his father for having the courage to move past what he was destined for. his father is his biggest role model- he doesn't want to let his dad down, but always feels like this is inevitable. he is close with his father, but closer with his mom. he doesn't tend to come to his dad with his issues, but rather his mom. he's unlike the others, playing jokes on his dad makes him feel like he's betraying him, even if it's all in good fun. when he can manage, he's very appreciative of his dad because of all the work he does to give his kids a good life, but sometimes he feels like his dad just can't relate. he'd still spend as much time as his dad asks with him, but he'd be nervous and anxious if it was just the two of them. (163/200)

relationship with mittens; he gets his sweetness from her, he aspires to be like her because of the role she plays in his life. he values her love and respect to a maximum and returns it in full. because she gives him everything he feels like she understands him. he's more likely to talk to her about his issues than he is his dad, he's much less intimidated by her presence than his dad. her generosity and compassion drives his respect and love for her. he's always been a momma's boy- running to her when he cried and when he had a bad day he would always cry with her. her leniency and kindness makes him feel special, even if she's the same way with all her kids. he wants to have her social skills, even if she only appears that way because people are drawn to her for her kindness and helpfulness towards others. he wants to have that kind of life. (160/200)

relationship with aiken; maxwell likes to be around aiken, his calming vibe really speaks to max. he really looks up to aiken, probably more than any of his other siblings. his intelligence and curiosity about the ruins and the tribe. he always feels like he's
    annoying his older brother because he just wants to be around him. his brother is one of the only people who can drag him out of his sadness and depression. he loves his brother so much and they generally have a good relationship, they look out for each other. max is always asking to borrow his books and studies, but feels inferior to aiken's intelligence. (107/200)

relationship with ace; ace and max's personalities tend to clash, they don't get along very well, as max is more of a serious kid. It's not that maxwell doesn't love him, because he loves everyone in his family, but ace just gets on max's nerves. all the time. Though, both him and max are close to mittens and they have that in common, so sometimes they can manage to get along. Due to the closeness of both of them to their mom, they spend a lot more time together than the other siblings. max hates pranks being pulled on him and gets anxious when he's around ace because he's constantly fearing pranks. ace in general makes him anxious. in fact, when he's in public he's constantly afraid ace will pull something and embarrass everyone. Though he knows it's all in good fun, he can't convince himself to be alright with it. (148/200)

relationship with anderson; he really likes the stories anderson writes and always wants them to be read to him, but he hates that anderson is always intentionally instigating him. he hates to bother anderson, but really just wants to be close and connect with him, much like he wants to be able to do with the others. his boisterous personality can be scary for max to deal with, so he tends to only approach him when he's really bored and craving attention from his siblings. (82/200)

relationship with mirabelle; since both him and mirabelle are both really quiet and like to be alone, there's a lot of understanding in their relationship. when they are participating in family activities, they tend to stick together. Though, her reptile thing sort of scares maxwell because he's actually rather afraid of them. and max actually prefers to stay clean and study or read, rather than spend his time outdoors. they don't hang out often, but he actually feels like he's closest to mirabelle. they aren't as similar as he likes to believe, but their quietness draws them together, and he loves being in her presence. because they are closer in age than his older siblings, he feels more equal rather than inferior to her. (121/200)

relationship with avia; he's angry because of her people abilities and how she always gets her way. they also tend to clash.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hotel books 'wooden floorboards'
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

personality ;; very quiet, hard to connect with, struggles with depression (even at a young age), tends to push people away, not extremely social but knows how to talk to people, smokes as a teen in the bathroom (which he hides from his entire family), wants to feel deeper than he is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sjowgren 'now and then'

Last edited by waterstar. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hinoka » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:57 am

mark!!
He/him they/them