Postby dreamwalker » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:39 am

Username: Laurara
ID: 011
Name: Las an Tine // Hourig
Genotype: ee/Aa/CrCr
eye color: emerald
Dam: --
sire: --
Last edited by dreamwalker on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #011 cremello

Postby Lavellan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 am

username: Laurara
    show name: Las an Tine ('Light of the Fire' in Irish)
    name: Hourig ('Small Fire' in Armenian)
    halter color (leather and ribbon): Black with a Red Ribbon
    personality:
    Named by people who knew him too well, fiery, headstrong, explosive Hourig really deserves all of the comparisons to fire. A stallion who is quick to spin into a tantrum or explode into a fit, he is a stallion who needs to be given the opportunity to burn out his energy or else everyone around him will be burned.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire-of-Shadows » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:01 am

username: Fire-of-Shadows
show name (optional): PBE's Regrets Ahoy!
name: Sedna
halter color (leather and ribbon): Surprise me/Dark green
personality: If Sedna could have a motto, it would be "I couldn't care less." One would have more luck finding a true wild mustang than pushing Sedna to go any faster than a trot. She is laid-back, rarely remaining frenzied for longer than a few minutes; most loud noises don't bother her, either. However, when Sedna is near any body of water... good luck staying dry.
Fire-of-Shadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:59 am

username: SergeantWinter
show name: Chasing a Mirage
name: Sierra
halter color: Emerald Ribbon with Mahogany Leather
personality: Sierra is a very intimidating mare, at first glance she is vicious and violent. Always snorting air, baring teeth, whinnying, pawing the ground, and lashing out at people. Something no one would want to mingle with, but those are just illusions. It's like she is angry at the people that stand there and watch her, not doing anything. Sierra doesn't try to be mean, she just has a lot of pent up energy that she has trouble exerting it by herself. She wants to be ridden and let out to run freely, which is why she becomes easily angered when people don't do anything to help her. What she fails to see is that people are afraid of her due to her temper, she doesn't understand that people do try to take her out for runs. What stops them is Sierra trying to bite their hand off, and over time people learned to stay away if they want to stay in one whole piece. If someone were to get passed Sierra's defenses and manage to take her outside of the barn, give her a nice good hard work out. They get to cherish a precious moment of witnessing this wild creature break down into pieces, and come back together looking like an angel. She becomes easy-going, obedient, and everything you could desire in an Uisce plus some. Unfortunately these effects only last one day, and the fight to witness this angel inside of Sierra begins all over again. It is no easy task, and is a great reward if achieved. Some say that if you manage to do this, Sierra bonds with you and she won't strike out at you... as much. Others proclaim it's the charmed bells that drive the Uisce mad.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:04 am

Laurara wrote:
    username: Laurara
    show name: Las an Tine ('Light of the Fire' in Irish)
    name: Hourig ('Small Fire' in Armenian)
    halter color (leather and ribbon): Black with a Red Ribbon
    personality:
    Named by people who knew him too well, fiery, headstrong, explosive Hourig really deserves all of the comparisons to fire. A stallion who is quick to spin into a tantrum or explode into a fit, he is a stallion who needs to be given the opportunity to burn out his energy or else everyone around him will be burned.

Congrats! you all had awesome entries but I was drawn back to this one c:

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:05 am

Aaaah, thank you! His halter is beyond awesome! ^.^