7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#5818 Silver Black Sabino

Postby Chronometer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:19 pm

Colour: Silver Black Sabino
Additional Markings: N/A
Genotype: Ee/aa/ZZ/nSb1
Eye Colour: Raging Red
Please Note: N/A

To win this tolter, I would like to see an in-depth personality! Feel free to decorate your forms and add stuff c:

Username: SpeednGrace
Show Name Skeletons Hidden in the Night Black Mist
Name: Skele
Halter Colour: Surprise me c:

Ends on the 14th of March
Last edited by Chronometer on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for my absence! I'm afraid my activity here will be slowing down :c
Deviant Art ~ My Characters ~ Fairbanks Stables ~ HARPG Deviant Art ~ 1oo Scene Challenge ~ Ask.fm
Chronometer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #5818 Silver Black Sabino

Postby kinderspirit » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Username: kinderspirit
Show Name (optional): Reminiscence
Name: Remi
Halter Colour: Please surprise me
Personality: Remi is a show stopper. She loves to perform and impress the crowd. She has an amazing bond with her owner and is an amazing mover. Remi enjoys relaxing in the pasture but is all business in the show arena.

I play Howrse under the same username! My Tolters <3
Image Looking For Store Pets!
Christian <3 Job 39:19
kinderspirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:38 pm

ImageImage
Username:
MiloThePitBull
Show Name :
Denique Tempestate Timere
(meaning; 'fear the final storm')
Name:
Bellator
Halter Colour:
dark and stormy
Personality:
Bellator is a natural born leader and his is known to be both both bold and brave with the strength of a thousand
men, this horse is small is stature but what he lacks in obvious size size he makes up for in his immaculate strength
and obnoxious attitude. This stallion is an alpha, he desires to be the boss, to be in control over everything and never
ever be at the bottom of the ranking. Sadly, Bellator inherited his sire's easily provoked temper and is emotionally
inarticulate, he hates feeling weak by giving away emotions and will turn to violence and vulgar responses to protect
his otherwise very fragile self-esteem.
This stallion has a snappy attitude and is easily offended by the smallest and most insignificant insults, this makes
him a massive hypocrite as he can give shocking and scandalous slander but can't handle others giving him shade.
Bellator is extremely sensitive to anything close to insulting, rude or that can hurt his delicate feelings and often
responds by snapping at the other horse or going off and sulking in his favourite hide-way. Now, he isn't all that bad.
This young stallion is adventurous by trait and is very encouraging to his more nervous friends, he has a kind and well-
meaning heart and wishes to help others but can't handle it, resulting in his over dramatic responses.

Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:00 am

username: Raury

name: Samael

Personality:
Spirited - Manipulative - dominant - tempered - humorous - flirty - flashy - dangerous - has no fear

Reserve!
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:30 am

Username:
Personality:

This stallion has a cold and manipulative nature. He loves to trick and loves to spread fear amongst others. He is cold hearted but listens to reason. Skele isn't as bad as others think but just has a cold exterior. Tough, he's not to be considered as a fluffy puppy. Oh no! Often the stallion is serious, determined and strong willed. Definitely not easily fooled nor does he like to be fooled, beware if you try to fool him! Skele can be quite revengeful at times, and he will not get even but one better. He's often stubborn and is quick when it comes to insulting others, not one for kind words. Skele is shadow like by nature and steps with a hushed, giving him the effect that he's hovering over the land. It almost seems he is always drifting into the shadows. Not one to talk to others when he's being questioned but demands people to reply to him. Though wise he doesn't like to give information away, unless it's in riddles. He's mysterious and keeps himself to himself.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chronometer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:02 pm

SpeednGrace wrote:

Username: SpeednGrace
Personality:

This stallion has a cold and manipulative nature. He loves to trick and loves to spread fear amongst others. He is cold hearted but listens to reason. Skele isn't as bad as others think but just has a cold exterior. Tough, he's not to be considered as a fluffy puppy. Oh no! Often the stallion is serious, determined and strong willed. Definitely not easily fooled nor does he like to be fooled, beware if you try to fool him! Skele can be quite revengeful at times, and he will not get even but one better. He's often stubborn and is quick when it comes to insulting others, not one for kind words. Skele is shadow like by nature and steps with a hushed, giving him the effect that he's hovering over the land. It almost seems he is always drifting into the shadows. Not one to talk to others when he's being questioned but demands people to reply to him. Though wise he doesn't like to give information away, unless it's in riddles. He's mysterious and keeps himself to himself.

Congrats! I loved this interesting personality <3
Sorry for the late judging :c

Sorry for my absence! I'm afraid my activity here will be slowing down :c
Deviant Art ~ My Characters ~ Fairbanks Stables ~ HARPG Deviant Art ~ 1oo Scene Challenge ~ Ask.fm
Chronometer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:23 am

Thank you so much c:

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON