Cliff H. Reference by Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

Based on Click to view
Artist Fallen ❤ Dreemurr [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cliff H. Reference

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:02 am

Agghhh another little beam ;O; thank you again ZC.!

-julibee designed this little one ;v;
-This will be his information post, so please no posting on here!

[img]Art//Here[/img]

Name
Cliff
Personality
From the beginning, Cliff was always seen as an adventurous little kit. From some Kalons seeing him climbing the tallest tree in the park to finding some pinecones to him being seen hiking on his own through unpaved paths in search of treasure, the kit always had the sense of freedom and exploration through him. Cliff himself is often loud and very rambunctious to other kits his age, always asking to play games or just to hang out in general. Getting past all of that, the young kit is an overall sweet heart and will do anything for his friends, and is always seen as the one to turn to if there was any problem. This includes running errands for family and friends or helping them answer questions to a rather difficult assignment at school. The worst of Cliff would be his hot headedness, dashing into situations without thinking twice and often thinks "act first, ask questions later" is the way to go. Because of this, he has gotten into some trouble with other kits parents and sadly has lost some friends because of this.
Favorite stuffed animal
(Art by me! Krackle is a Dumbo Octopus plush, and is about 12 inches tall. Fairly worn down, Krackle has been with Cliff for a few years!)

Extras will include: Possible playlist;;Art of Cliff+Krackle;;Maybe a story/explaination on how he got Krackle?;;

Still a wip! Fixing things :/

The Story of Krackle and Cliff

[img]Some%20more%20art%20c:[/img]

Notes;;
-Goes on a school field trip to the Aquarium
-Always had the fascination of fish in general
-Has a really fun time at the aquarium with his friends and other students
-Stumbles into the gift shop and spots a batch of Dumbo Octopus plushies and gets one to take home
-Krackle's and Cliffs friendship explaination??[/center]

Likes/Dislikes
+Enjoys scooters! Loves to ride one around his neighborhood
+Adores animals
+Apples and Strawberries
+Swimming
+Tree Climbing
+Jogging
+History
//////////////
-Dislikes Sarcasm
-Cold Weather
-Blood
-Salads
-Math (School)
-Science (School)

Cliff's Playlist

Future Occupation: Dreams to be a Marine Biologist, but instead becomes one of Ghost's traveling pals!

Preferences: None, he's too small!

Relations;;

Ghost // An overall loyal pal that's always been by his side, through thick and thin. He admires Ghost's courage and enjoys spending time with him, doing mischievous things around town (pranks are his favorite tbh,,) and traveling often. Exploration is a major part of their day, and they often like to run off for hours on end playing in the woods and enjoying solitude.
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me