Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NB #700 - Niles Sumunity

Postby Rakkun » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am

Name: Niles Sumunity
Era: Renaissance
Residence: Adventure's Guild

Niles is a adventurer with a drak sense of humor. He hangs back in his group keeping others on edge. Although most seem to not like him at first he grows on them in subtle ways. He is trustworthy in a fight and often jumps in to protect others leaving himself open to the worst of the attacks. His weapon of choice is the bow. Usually he works with his horse Curts to be able to get advantage on the field.

Hex Codes:
█ #eceae6-
█ #a6a19d
█ #e9ca84
█ #e89a69
█ #719ac4 - Eye & Tongue Color
█ #585e69 - Eye Slits
█ #FFFFFF - Teeth
Edits:
- Standard shine edit.
- Standard teeth edit.
- Standard hair edit.
- Common tail edit.
- Uncommon fur edit.
- Uncommon pupil edit.
- Uncommon tongue edit.
Last edited by Rakkun on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #700 - Niles Sumunity

Postby Rakkun » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:18 am

writing: Valentine's Day is now over. Say goodbye to Amorette! Write about what your kalon does as they get out of the Kalontine's spirit.

Niles

Niles stumbled dumbfounded at how quickly the Valentines confessions were being stripped from the town around him. Amorette was packing up most of her strange objects and Niles slipped up to her carefully eyeing the so called "Love Potion". "Always here with your weird objects to destroy my good time aren't you?" He spat with a sarcastic lull to his voice. Amourette looked up from her boxes giving him the same warm smile that he obtained from her yearly. Her voice sang out in a sing-song tone that made his ears perk. "I know you'll miss me Niles." She picked up the love potion and carefully stowed it away with her belongings. "Besides if you didn't care for me you wouldn't show up here every year on Valentine's day. There are probably other things you could go do the day after your birthday." Niles expression twisted and he smirked slightly. "No one cares about a birthday that falls near your day of love Amourette" He shuffled around her table to lift her packed boxes into her cart for her. As he continued to work without her consent he muttered softly "Besides I wouldn't care to be anywhere else the day after. Valentines is crazy and someone has to help you with your nonsense." Placing the love potion box in carefully he took a step back and grunted approving the tight packing. He turned to Amourette and waved slightly. "I guess I'll see you next year then." Amourette gave him a quick tight hug before jumping gracefully into the divers seat. Gathering up the reins she called out to him. "Your a good kid Niles." And he yelled back. "I don't think I believe you."
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #700 - Niles Sumunity

Postby Rakkun » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:34 am

Rakkun wrote:
Workshop One - Day Four Exercise

Kalon Name:
    Niles Sumunity
Link to Kalon: Write about them interacting with their favorite thing:
    Niles beckoned to Curts but the massive quarter-horse was pretending not to listen. It was very apparent that Curts ears were turned towards Niles so he knew he was there. Nilies grinned pulling a fresh apple from his side bag. He offered up the shiny red apple but Curts only took a small glance before turning right back to where he was. The stubborn horse refused to budge. "Get over here!" Niles called turning the apple in the light. "stupid horse" he muttered to himself. "Everyone will start to wonder why I have put up with you for so long." He took a short bursting run at horse but Curts hopped away quickly and playfully. Shooting Niles a 'I'm so much better than you' glance as he snickered. Faking frustration Niles threw his hands up in the air and tossed himself and the apple to the ground. "You're being unreasonable!" he said aloud with his arm crossed. The apple landed a few feet away and the horse gladly trotted over to gobble it up. "If you don't start listening to me I'm going to have to change your name to emergency rations!" Niles said jokingly. He knew he had heard the joke before but couldn't remember from where... Still it was enough to draw out a chuckle from him. Truthfully Niles loved the games just as much as Curts so he refused to separate from him. Curts came over and nibbled on Niles shoulder slobbering un-chewed apple chunks happily all over him. "You disgust me." Niles said wrapping his arms around the stupid horses neck.

Workshop One - Day Four Exercise

Kalon Name:
    Niles Sumunity
Link to Kalon:Draw them interacting with their favorite thing: (item, person, place, etc.)
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me