# 19 - skeledog - winner by strawbee

Based on Click to view
Artist strawbee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

# 19 - skeledog - winner

Postby strawbee » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:37 pm

ends on February 22nd or the top of page 3!

for this one you have to tell about a nightmare of yours. If for some reason you don't have one, you can make one up. You can write a poem, story, etc, as long as it describes the nightmare in some way. maximum of 500 words
Code: Select all
username:
name:
Last edited by strawbee on Tue May 16, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gonna be a lil less active w/ working.

♀ fem | aries | USA

comissions are closed
♥ im open to pm and talk.
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: # 19 - skeledog - open

Postby abxy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:19 pm

username: andy zweikowski
name: Odokuro where the name comes from
nightmare: The world was deafeningly silent. Shadows enveloped every inch of my body. The crowd I had been in was completely still, the once beautiful park was pitch black, a seemingly endless world surrounded me, begging to be explored.
A man seemingly made of shadow formed before my eyes. He towered far above I and the crowd, his near skeletal figure loosely covered by a hood and cape, his skin darker than the cold floor I stood on. His figure was near skeletal, a large scythe in his hands. As he moved, the people of the crowd fell to the ground. I could've sworn I heard screams, yet all was silent.

You. The one with the purple shirt. His voice was like a thought, barely there, a whisper in the back of my mind. You care much for your family, yes?

I do. Why do you ask?
I had tried to say in my attempt to keep a calm facade, yet nothing came out. You don't need to bother with words, my dear. I know what you're trying to say. This must all be confusing for a little girl such as you. I am what you would call the Grim Reaper. He slung his scythe over his back, holding out a thin hand to me. There is not much I can do for you. You are all doomed to die.

I've taken an interest in you, however. I have an offer for you. He pulled down his hood. In return for your soul, I will spare you and your family. I could change fate for you. How about it, little one?
I did not want to accept his offer, but I cared about my family far too much to decline. I accept.
Good.
He let out a soft chuckle. I do hope you know you will be at my every command. And the process...well, I'm sure you can handle it.

This was your choice, wasn't it?

Thousands of creatures came at me from all directions, pulling me into a dark abyss. As I tried to take a breath without a thought, I could feel some form of liquid filling my lungs. My chest felt as if it were bursting open.
It was silent once more. My body had gone from being filled with a pain like I had never felt before, to being completely numb. I couldn't move a limb, though I felt as if I was moving. The complete and utter darkness had filled my vision once more.
What do you think of being soulless, my dear?

words:427
sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but the dream didn't make much sense either haha
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:33 pm

username: Nanorat
name: Iago
nightmare: I very rarely have actual "nightmares" because when I feel threatened in my dreams I usually turn into something even scarier and maul whatever scares me. So my nightmares usually end up being more weird than scary. One of them was of me suddenly waking up from a noise, in a nightmare-ish setting, dark and very still night, nobody else around but me, etc. Something was under my bed. It was making rustling sounds and moving under the bed from one side to other. I slowly went down and peeked under. There were four tiny glowing eyes sparking at me. ... but then my predatorous instincts kicked in, and I turned into a canine-like creature with "Food! *drool*". The creature under the bed was shocked, it came to scare me but instead turned into a hunting target. I chased it all around the room - it turned out to be just a fluffy black ball with eyes, about the size of a soccer ball - across tops of all the furniture, and finally cornered it atop of the wardrobe but then I suddenly woke up. Nightmare creature escaped being eaten.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbee » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:49 am

winner is Andy Zweikowski ! Not only did the name you choose draw my attention, but the creativity of your " nightmare " as well :)

andy zweikowski wrote:
username: andy zweikowski
name: Odokuro where the name comes from
nightmare: The world was deafeningly silent. Shadows enveloped every inch of my body. The crowd I had been in was completely still, the once beautiful park was pitch black, a seemingly endless world surrounded me, begging to be explored.
A man seemingly made of shadow formed before my eyes. He towered far above I and the crowd, his near skeletal figure loosely covered by a hood and cape, his skin darker than the cold floor I stood on. His figure was near skeletal, a large scythe in his hands. As he moved, the people of the crowd fell to the ground. I could've sworn I heard screams, yet all was silent.

You. The one with the purple shirt. His voice was like a thought, barely there, a whisper in the back of my mind. You care much for your family, yes?

I do. Why do you ask?
I had tried to say in my attempt to keep a calm facade, yet nothing came out. You don't need to bother with words, my dear. I know what you're trying to say. This must all be confusing for a little girl such as you. I am what you would call the Grim Reaper. He slung his scythe over his back, holding out a thin hand to me. There is not much I can do for you. You are all doomed to die.

I've taken an interest in you, however. I have an offer for you. He pulled down his hood. In return for your soul, I will spare you and your family. I could change fate for you. How about it, little one?
I did not want to accept his offer, but I cared about my family far too much to decline. I accept.
Good.
He let out a soft chuckle. I do hope you know you will be at my every command. And the process...well, I'm sure you can handle it.

This was your choice, wasn't it?

Thousands of creatures came at me from all directions, pulling me into a dark abyss. As I tried to take a breath without a thought, I could feel some form of liquid filling my lungs. My chest felt as if it were bursting open.
It was silent once more. My body had gone from being filled with a pain like I had never felt before, to being completely numb. I couldn't move a limb, though I felt as if I was moving. The complete and utter darkness had filled my vision once more.
What do you think of being soulless, my dear?

words:427
sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but the dream didn't make much sense either haha
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:57 am

aaaa thank you! i will c h e r i s h this skeledog mark my heckin words
abxy