Artist The Royal Mirage [gallery]
Time spent 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentine Katkin #4

Postby The Royal Mirage » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 am

FEATURES

Normal Ears - Multicoloured Eyes - Normal Whiskers - Short Tail

Please read the main thread before adopting!

With so much love and affection going around, one must be wary of the green eyed monster - jealousy can be a tough emotion to deal with, especially for this Katkin and their partner. This Valentines day, a few Katkin couples will be released through the event and given out through partnered competitions - these Katkins will not count towards your ownership limit! So grab a friend and get creative this Valentines day :)

To win this Katkin and their partner, team up with another user for this cooperative competition. Each one will have different form criteria, which will require the two of you to work together brainstorming and creating. For this Katkin, tell me how they deal with their partner's jealousy. Do they assure them that their fears are irrational, apologize profusely, become upset by the other Katkin's possessiveness? Anything goes, be as creative and descriptive as you'd like. Extras are allowed and will increase you and your teammate's chances.

Closes for judging on February 25th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Teammate's Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Career Path:[/b] (see main thread)
[b]How do they cope with their partner's jealousy?:[/b]
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine Katkin #4

Postby Rohan. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:06 pm

I haven't seen anything against posting so...

┏ ━━━━━ ♦ ━━━━━┓

Username:
Rohan.
Teammate's Username:
-WillowKist
┗━━━━━ ♦ ━━━━━┛

┏━━━ ♦ ━━━━┓
    Name:
    Qetsiyah
━━━ ━━━

Career Path:
Goods.
Qet has always had the gift of a green thumb, luckily this allowed this happy go lucky Katkin to allow her passion to become her livelyhood. Qet works along side several local kins to fill a small market front with fruits and vegetables from their gardens.
Despite her content with her work, Qets dream is to have her own shop to combine her hobbies of floral arranging and gardening.
How do they cope with their partner's jealousy?:
Qetsiyah doesn't have much experience in terms of relationships, as she's only had one or two in her life. However, Qet knows what she has with Slaone is true, and is willing to look past his jealousy. That is, when she notices it.
Qet is can be a very oblivious katkin, especially to romantic advances and flirting. While this can be, and has been in the past, a ticking time-bomb for Slaone's jealousy, ultimately the two have a mutual understanding that they are together, and while kins may hit on either of them, it will not change their feelings.
In specific instances when Qetsiyah may notice Slaone's jealousy, it has usually been stewing under Slaone's stoic expression until he's nearly hit his limit. In these moments, Qetsiyah has a small window before Slaone hits his breaking point, but she can usually defuse him easily. Whether it be something as small as bringing him into the conversation by introducing him as her significant other, or pulling him behind the counter at work to keep him close while she conducts business, shes even gone so far as to bring him flowers and drown him with attention when she knows a flirtation has bothered him too much.
Last edited by Rohan. on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:33 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Teammate's Username: waffle02
Name: Miu
Career Path: Health
Miu and Caelum have been friends since childhood an despite he kinda pushy attitude Miu cares about her best friend
and know that he only criticizes her to try and make her a better person since she has a hard time showing or acting
confidante. That being said Miu has this amazing talent at making friends with everyone she meets especially with the
corps members Calem works with thanks to her being in the health career and always staying with them to fix them up
if they get hurt and will chat with them while she works. This makes Caelum jealous as he not only lacks in this department thanks to his kinda abrasive attitude but also he doesn't want to lose his only friend. He also is kinda possessive of her but she
doesn't seem to mind or notice.
Miu sometimes have a hard time understanding him but she know he means well and despite others telling her to leave him
she refuses cause she understands she's important to him and will apologize to him for upsetting him and making him think she's
leaving him. She's even jealous of him a little cause she believe him to be perfect in every thing he dose and she wishes she
could be like that but she hides it alot better them him as she keeps her feelings bottled up.
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:54 am

mark, looking for partner
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:30 am

This contest ends in 4 days - be sure that you and your partner have your forms done by then!
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:33 am

I'm gonna guess this has ended so good luck all! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:59 am

Rohan. wrote:
I haven't seen anything against posting so...

┏ ━━━━━ ♦ ━━━━━┓

Username:
Rohan.
Teammate's Username:
-WillowKist
┗━━━━━ ♦ ━━━━━┛

┏━━━ ♦ ━━━━┓
    Name:
    Qetsiyah
━━━ ━━━

Career Path:
Goods.
Qet has always had the gift of a green thumb, luckily this allowed this happy go lucky Katkin to allow her passion to become her livelyhood. Qet works along side several local kins to fill a small market front with fruits and vegetables from their gardens.
Despite her content with her work, Qets dream is to have her own shop to combine her hobbies of floral arranging and gardening.
Qetsiyah doesn't have much experience in terms of relationships, as she's only had one or two in her life. However, Qet knows what she has with Slaone is true, and is willing to look past his jealousy. That is, when she notices it.
Qet is can be a very oblivious katkin, especially to romantic advances and flirting. While this can be, and has been in the past, a ticking time-bomb for Slaone's jealousy, ultimately the two have a mutual understanding that they are together, and while kins may hit on either of them, it will not change their feelings.
In specific instances when Qetsiyah may notice Slaone's jealousy, it has usually been stewing under Slaone's stoic expression until he's nearly hit his limit. In these moments, Qetsiyah has a small window before Slaone hits his breaking point, but she can usually defuse him easily. Whether it be something as small as bringing him into the conversation by introducing him as her significant other, or pulling him behind the counter at work to keep him close while she conducts business, shes even gone so far as to bring him flowers and drown him with attention when she knows a flirtation has bothered him too much.

Congrats! So sorry for the delay! Since this is your first Katkin, you'll also be awarded 200PK
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me