Time spent 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Valentine Katkin #2

Postby The Royal Mirage » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:40 am

FEATURES

Round Ears - Normal Eyes - Thick Whiskers - Normal Tail

Please read the main thread before adopting!

Love is in the air for Katkins everywhere, especially for this one and their partner. This Valentines day, a few Katkin couples will be released through the event and given out through partnered competitions - these Katkins will not count towards your ownership limit! So grab a friend and get creative this Valentines day :)

To win this Katkin and their partner, team up with another user for this cooperative competition. Each one will have different form criteria, which will require the two of you to work together brainstorming and creating. For this Katkin, I want to know how they surprised their partner this Valentines Day! Did they give them a heartfelt letter, a homemade present, a special day out? Anything is allowed, just have fun and be creative! Extras are allowed and will increase you and your teammate's chances.

Closes for judging on February 25th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Teammate's Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Career Path:[/b] (see main thread)
[b]Valentines Day Surprise:[/b]
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine Katkin #2

Postby Sillybob101 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:33 am

Username: Sillybob101
Teammate's Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Theodor 'Theo' Mahoney
Career Path: Education and Katkinities
Valentines Day Surprise:
Theo:
The day was Valentines day and Theodor had a whole day of surprises for his fiance Carina. Hopping out of bed, Theo quickly ran into the kitchen to begin his ultimate gift; a scavenger hunt.
Theo quickly started to write out clever riddles and locations in smooth calligraphy. After he finished writing down clues, Theodor quickly placed the first light pink note over their bed room door.
Pinky will be awake soon, I gotta hurry.. He thought to himself and quickly tiptoed towards the front door, wrapped on his favorite bow that she gave him and hurried out to his next location.
There wasn't a cloud in the sky and Theo could tell it was going to be a good day. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, a shot of excited goosebumps ran up his back before he made his way to the first location; the tree that Carina gave him his bow.
Sighing, Theo took a moment to savor that memory. Running his paw against the tree trunk, Theo smiled a bit and continued on. His next stop was the bakery. As he walked in the small bell over the door dingled and fresh scent of bread and other baked goods filled his nose.
"Um, excuse me sir? I'm planning a surprise for my fiance and was wondering if you could help me?"
The gruffy baker smiled and nodded. Theo smiled wide in response and handed him the next clue along with some PK for a dozen cupcakes.
"She's pink with the most gorgeous turquoise eyes and the sweetest smile you've ever seen." His heart skipped while he described his significant other. Right as he almost walked out, he turned back to the baker and sheepishly ordered himself a loaf for breakfast.
The excited katkin spent the rest of his day placing notes all over town, the last one instructing Carina to head back to the home that they shared.
Once Theo made it back home, he started to place several other gifts near the foot of the table while collecting roses and then started on dinner.
Right as he was placing the food on the dinner table, Carina walked in. She looked tired while clutching an armful of gifts, but Theodor thought she never looked more beautiful.
"Surprise Pinky..." He chuckled and leaned in to give her an amorous hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Did you have fun today?" He asked with his faded green eyes wide and a smile to match his expression.
Theo was quite satisfied with her 'yes' answer but was caught off guard when she said his beloved held a surprise for him also.
"Ha ha, really? Where is it?" The grown male katkin began to show slight signs of his kit-like curiosity, his ears perked forward as he peered over her should.
It wasn't until Carina held her delicate paw over her abdomen and said the words.
I'm...going to be a father?
Excitement washed over his body within seconds. Tears began to blurry his vision as he picked up Carina and swung her around happily.
Today had been the best day of his life.
Last edited by Sillybob101 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:54 am

mark, might try

Need a partner
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:29 am

This contest ends in 4 days - be sure that you and your partner have your forms done by then!
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:57 am

Sillybob101 wrote:Username: Sillybob101
Teammate's Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Theodor 'Theo' Mahoney
Career Path: Education and Katkinities
Valentines Day Surprise:
Theo:
The day was Valentines day and Theodor had a whole day of surprises for his fiance Carina. Hopping out of bed, Theo quickly ran into the kitchen to begin his ultimate gift; a scavenger hunt.
Theo quickly started to write out clever riddles and locations in smooth calligraphy. After he finished writing down clues, Theodor quickly placed the first light pink note over their bed room door.
Pinky will be awake soon, I gotta hurry.. He thought to himself and quickly tiptoed towards the front door, wrapped on his favorite bow that she gave him and hurried out to his next location.
There wasn't a cloud in the sky and Theo could tell it was going to be a good day. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, a shot of excited goosebumps ran up his back before he made his way to the first location; the tree that Carina gave him his bow.
Sighing, Theo took a moment to savor that memory. Running his paw against the tree trunk, Theo smiled a bit and continued on. His next stop was the bakery. As he walked in the small bell over the door dingled and fresh scent of bread and other baked goods filled his nose.
"Um, excuse me sir? I'm planning a surprise for my fiance and was wondering if you could help me?"
The gruffy baker smiled and nodded. Theo smiled wide in response and handed him the next clue along with some PK for a dozen cupcakes.
"She's pink with the most gorgeous turquoise eyes and the sweetest smile you've ever seen." His heart skipped while he described his significant other. Right as he almost walked out, he turned back to the baker and sheepishly ordered himself a loaf for breakfast.
The excited katkin spent the rest of his day placing notes all over town, the last one instructing Carina to head back to the home that they shared.
Once Theo made it back home, he started to place several other gifts near the foot of the table while collecting roses and then started on dinner.
Right as he was placing the food on the dinner table, Carina walked in. She looked tired while clutching an armful of gifts, but Theodor thought she never looked more beautiful.
"Surprise Pinky..." He chuckled and leaned in to give her an amorous hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Did you have fun today?" He asked with his faded green eyes wide and a smile to match his expression.
Theo was quite satisfied with her 'yes' answer but was caught off guard when she said his beloved held a surprise for him also.
"Ha ha, really? Where is it?" The grown male katkin began to show slight signs of his kit-like curiosity, his ears perked forward as he peered over her should.
It wasn't until Carina held her delicate paw over her abdomen and said the words.
I'm...going to be a father?
Excitement washed over his body within seconds. Tears began to blurry his vision as he picked up Carina and swung her around happily.
Today had been the best day of his life.

Congrats! So sorry for the delay ><
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me