Based on Click to view
Artist Rainpelt [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Everything's Okay

Postby Rainpelt » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:22 am

;-; So these lines are so freaking adorable and really fun to color on. Pretty simple, but this bab is from Everything's Okay by Lenka. Super stress-relieving, good gracious. I'll probably make another sometime

Do you have any previous involvement/experience with original species? (This isn't limited to just being on the staff for one!):
I was an artist for Mutatoes while they were active, but I haven't done design for any recently. I have a few older original species, like Ocreso, Grana, and my tracker dog Noen.

Are you interested in being involved beyond just designing adopts? (Helping with lore development, new rules, moderating, ect):
I absolutely adore lore, and being a biology major I love creature lore most, haha. I'd be willing to help develop new rules if you needed other opinions. I don't think I'd have time to do much modding outside of that which I already do though, haha.

Do you have a skype account you regularly check/use? (Yes or No):
Yes and no? I have a skype account linked to my computer that sends me notificiations whenever i get a message or chat or whatever, but I wouldn't say I regularly use it.

Do you have a tumblr/deviantart/ect where you post your own art? If so show me!:
I do, I haven't used it in a year or two, but here it is: http://314pyper.deviantart.com/gallery/

Anything else you'd like to add?:
Nope c:

Edit: whoops, dunno what happened to the paw print, I'll fix that in a bit

Currently:
Fermented cucumber slices.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
i svqu xdu izu i mdex grhmu lxdgp umkvzhm umx sdt
Questioning my life >.>

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

:: get help || roleplay rules || image use guide ::
:: human charries || fursona/charries ::
Rainpelt