Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Capella Artist Search ! by owlcoholik

Based on Click to view
Artist owlcoholik [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Capella Artist Search !

Postby owlcoholik » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:01 am

Capellas are creatures who make up for their innate laziness by being highly sensitive to their environments and extremely adaptable.
Their defining feature are the tympanica on their body, which is similar to the ears of a frog or the human eardrum. These are used to detect the sounds and vibrations from their environment.

hooray!! i'm new to all of this so it's very touch and go but here's some basic rules/info!
◆ Don't claim these as your own, if chosen you may use the same designs as adopts :~)
◆ Don't remove the "entry" sticker
◆ Capella's appearance is based off something called an audio variable! That means your design should reflect a song, audio from a tv show/movie/ect, or a certain sound. Make sure to tell me what your design is based off of in the description! It's your interpretation so hopefully this isn't too constricting.
◆ You're allowed to use any edits you want (other than the forbidden ones) in your designs, but try to stick to the standard/uncommon ones for the most part.
◆ Make a cover if you're doing multiple entries!
◆ There are no set rules for artists at the moment because I'll be working with my team to set these rules! Even after basic rules have been set they won't be set in stone.
◆ I'm not just looking for great artists, I'm looking for a team I can count on. As an artist you'll also be at the ground zero for developing the species and helping me out with this whole original species thing! Of course the level of your involvement is up to you :--) If you only want to be involved with designs that's absolutely fine!
◆ Basically just have fun with everything. I never want Capellas to be a source of stress for anyone.

also, please fill out this form on your cover/entry page!
Code: Select all
[b]Do you have any previous involvement/experience with original species? (This isn't limited to just being on the staff for one!): [/b]

[b]Are you interested in being involved beyond just designing adopts? (Helping with lore development, new rules, moderating, ect): [/b]

[b]Do you have a skype account you regularly check/use? (Yes or No): [/b]

[b]Do you have a tumblr/deviantart/ect where you post your own art? If so show me!: [/b]

[b]Anything else you'd like to add?: [/b]

if you have any other questions/concerns, feel free to ask! :--)
ImageImageImage
my username was spottyshan / shannonfrogi13 back in the day

ImageImageImage
owlcoholik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Capella Artist Search !

Postby fruitvale » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:36 am

mark

Last bumped by owlcoholik on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:36 am.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me