Artist Keilime [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragon Pup #72 || Closed!

Postby Keilime » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:13 am

normal
hair edits that stay above jawline, custom tails

Fluffy bobtail kiddo, anyone? I accidentally left this open while cleaning, so ignore the timer.
To win them, tell me about their favorite childhood item!
Either write a story about it and its significance, or draw him with it.
Ends on February 5th! Best of luck!
Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]name;;[/b]
[b]gender;;[/b]
[b]item;; (300 word story or 1 piece of art)[/b]
Last edited by Keilime on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Pup #72 || Open!

Postby PikaPerfect » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 pm

username;; HyperPikaGirl
name;; Oakley
gender;; Male
item;; (300 word story or 1 piece of art)

hhhhh mark
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:05 am

Nvm bump
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
β˜… some info β˜…

✎ budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.
β™Š
completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

❀O❀O❀

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:41 am

username;;
name;;
gender;;
item;; (300 word story or 1 piece of art)

Marking <3
--------
--------
--------
She/Her β€’ Introverted β€’ Eng/Ger

Trade Thread

Right now, I'm in Genshin Impact hell (as you can probably tell). Have been playing every day since launch haha. I don't have much time, but if you need help with smaller stuff, hit me up and I'll share my UID. I'm on the Europe server~

Genshin Impact Info
AR60 β€’ EU Server β€’ Playing since: Launch β€’
Favs: Wanderer, Kaveh, Furina, Nahida, Alhaitham, Zhongli, Albedo, Shenhe, Kazuha, Yoimiya & more

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β†  ......... name. marshall (alt. marsh) .......... gender. male (he).......... username. lord ren ..... β†ž
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Favorite childhood item: stuffed toy cat

Marshall was always his grandparents' favorite grandchild. He had a mass of cousins that were just as sweet and lovable as he but none of them seemed to care quite as deeply. Both of them were retired from their jobs so they each settled around doing their own thing. His pop-pop did wood carving while his mimi baked pies, cookies, and the like. Whenever their grandchildren visited they'd be showered in affection and goodies. Every day after being picked up from daycare he'd cry to go visit them, whining until his parents either relented or bought his silence with ice cream. On one of his visits his mimi pulled him aside with her arms behind her back. His eyes widen in excitement as she pulls out a plush cat toy.

Immediately he squeals and snatches the animal, hugging it to his neck and spinning around with glee. Marshall has a slight obsession with all sorts of stuffed toys. Ever since that day he's kept Kit, the toy in question, in pristine condition. He slept with it every night for years. Even after their passing he's kept good care of his toy in their memory.

(194/300)

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not here <3 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Username: Comforting Corners
Name: Lucaya Larkle
When Lucaya was a kid, he didn't understand gender roles or what he was told.
He never understood why he couldn't play with things that his female friends could.
Even though people told him what he could and couldn't do, that never stopped him.
Lucaya was always hanging out with other pups, usually girls or feminine boys. He
loved playing dress up and house, but his favorite thing to do was play fairy tale.
He told his friends that his family wouldn't buy him a tiara, and his friends gleamed.
They all agreed, without telling Lucaya, that they'd search through their toys to find
him a tiara. He was the best at playing princess, after all. Lucaya had given his female
friends some toy armor that his mother had bought him, because he never liked playing
the knight. In only a few hours, all Lucaya's friends were at his front door. They softly
knocked and Lucaya bounded over. He greeted them with a friendly smile and they invited
him outside to play fairy tale, which he happily accepted. They sang cheerily that they had
a surprise for him, and told Lucaya to close his eyes. He sat patiently with his eyes closed,
hearing his friends giggle and shuffle around. Something was placed on top of his head, and
before he could question it, they told him he could open his eyes. When he did, one of his
friends held up a mirror. Looking into the mirror, Lucaya's eyes glazed over and began to
fill with tears. He hugged all of his friends tightly and played princess until dinner time,
where he walked into the kitchen and saw his mother's confused look. Lucaya smiled softly and said,
"Mommy, I'm a princess."
(290/300 words)
not here <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keilime » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Last day to post/edit any forms!
      This will end at midnight (CST).
      All forms past then will not be counted.
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keilime » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Comforting Corners wrote:
Username: Comforting Corners
Name: Lucaya Larkle
When Lucaya was a kid, he didn't understand gender roles or what he was told.
He never understood why he couldn't play with things that his female friends could.
Even though people told him what he could and couldn't do, that never stopped him.
Lucaya was always hanging out with other pups, usually girls or feminine boys. He
loved playing dress up and house, but his favorite thing to do was play fairy tale.
He told his friends that his family wouldn't buy him a tiara, and his friends gleamed.
They all agreed, without telling Lucaya, that they'd search through their toys to find
him a tiara. He was the best at playing princess, after all. Lucaya had given his female
friends some toy armor that his mother had bought him, because he never liked playing
the knight. In only a few hours, all Lucaya's friends were at his front door. They softly
knocked and Lucaya bounded over. He greeted them with a friendly smile and they invited
him outside to play fairy tale, which he happily accepted. They sang cheerily that they had
a surprise for him, and told Lucaya to close his eyes. He sat patiently with his eyes closed,
hearing his friends giggle and shuffle around. Something was placed on top of his head, and
before he could question it, they told him he could open his eyes. When he did, one of his
friends held up a mirror. Looking into the mirror, Lucaya's eyes glazed over and began to
fill with tears. He hugged all of his friends tightly and played princess until dinner time,
where he walked into the kitchen and saw his mother's confused look. Lucaya smiled softly and said,
"Mommy, I'm a princess."
(290/300 words)

Lucaya is all yours! Your story was really bittersweet- I really enjoyed it. Congrats!
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me