Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragon Pups #67 || CLOSED || lord ren

Postby medicalpaws » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:29 am

Normal
Hair edits that stay above jawline, custom tails

AHHHH sorry about my inactivity I've been really busy lately.
To win this dp tell me their feelings toward winter! You can show this through
art or writing.
Limits: 1 Art OR 500 Words maximum
You are allowed a short explanation of the art, no more that 100 words however.
Prettying is okay!
Ends 1.28.2017
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by medicalpaws on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Pups #67 || OPEN

Postby mousekewitz » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:18 am

Username: lord ren
      Name: Asher (nickname: Teddy)
      How they feel about winter: Asher has what we would call a love-hate relationship with this particular season. On one hand winter holds the holiday seasons where he lives and it brings him great joy to see others doing their best to make their celebrations perfect. There’s something magical about the snow littering the ground, sticking to roads and sidewalks and storefronts. Songs and bright lights hit his heart in ways no other time of year can manage.

Additionally he likes to meet up with friends to go skating. Ever since he was young he’s had a knack for skating-- ice, roller, or otherwise-- and loves showing off every chance he can get. To him there is almost nothing better than letting loose and letting his body move freely. The soft scraping of his blades across the ice and the chilly wind hitting his face relaxes him from the stresses of daily life. On top of the comforts of sport, Asher frequently enjoys a nice apple cider and warm sugar cookie afterwards. Sometimes he will scrape together all of his coins and treat all of his friends; the smiles on their faces as they finish off a hot cocoa or other festive drink makes him feel like he’s on top of the world. However while all of the prettiness of winter wins over his soft heart, the harsh cold tears him apart physically.

The holidays, though, are even higher on his personal favorites list. While some people regard it as stressful to have to buy the perfect item for their friends and family, Asher has a knack for managing to get the perfect gifts every year. There’s nothing special about his shopping habits. In fact, they’re rather plain. There’s a sort of effortless air around everything he does. Nothing taxes him too greatly and nothing stresses him out too much. The cold, however, is an exception to this rule.

Asher cannot stand the chilliness. While in moderation the cool air and snow can be invigorating a majority of the time it makes him feel paralyzed. All his life he has suffered at the hands of his cold naturedness. He could be in the deadliest heat wave in ages yet still shiver and cover up in layers of shirts and hoodies. Even if he enjoys the occasional ice-skating trip there is still the numbness that comes with extended exposure to the elements. Though this doesn’t frustrate him it rather dampens his mood until he perks back up with a hot drink. When it gets particularly bad he curls up with friends and becomes a personal cuddle buddy to anyone ad everyone. His warm fur is enough to keep them happy and warm hence his beloved nickname, Teddy!

(453/500)
Last edited by mousekewitz on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colpire » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:28 am

Username: Pokewing
Name: Nolla
How they feel about winter:
wip!
Last edited by Colpire on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━
Poke
She/Her
Gemini
Artist
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
Want some digital art?
Get some here!
(If it's open)
━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
Looking for a better sig.
PM me or direct me to
a good sig shop please!
━━━━━━━━━━

Colpire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zelena Mills » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:30 am

mark
x
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Trade Me if Youd Like <3
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Zelena Mills

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:50 am

Username: Mint Chip
    Name: Kindle
    How they feel about winter:
      Kindle has mixed feelings on the winter season as a whole. In some ways he loves it, the bitter cold and the frosty flakes of snow as they cover the ground. Rolling in the fresh snow, and collecting icicles, there's so much wonder to it. But in that same token it brings a sadness to his heart that can hardly be described. The winter has taken much from Kindle and not given nearly enough in return for what it has stolen from him. His mother, his brother, and even some of his other animal companions' lives were claimed by the bitter cold, and several horrible winter storms that he, himself, hardly survived through. So although there is much wonder in the winter season, he can't help but to feel bittersweet as the season cycles around. He ensures to visit the place his family was buried as well as his companions, clearing the brush and weathering from the place. Even in the winter he manages to find the freshest plants he can to adorn their graves with in remembrance of them.
      (180/500)
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufologist » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Username: DogeDog
Name: Thorn
How they feel about winter: Thorn always had a love for winter. He would go outside and play in the snow. His favorite times in the winter is when it snows too much, as in when it is a snowstorm. Thorn loves winter, as it is favorite season, winter is dear to his heart.
hi
ufologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:24 am

Ends today at 10pm MST!
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NURSENURSE » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:46 am

Toshie
candycorn
trans male
they hate winter
Bunny, They/Them
ImageImage
Im not that active on here anymore, to keep up with my art and stuff visit me on Deviantart, im NURSENURSE
NURSENURSE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Pups #67 || CLOSED

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:01 am

Closed for judging!
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:11 am

and the winner is....

lord ren wrote:

Username: lord ren
      Name: Asher (nickname: Teddy)
      How they feel about winter: Asher has what we would call a love-hate relationship with this particular season. On one hand winter holds the holiday seasons where he lives and it brings him great joy to see others doing their best to make their celebrations perfect. There’s something magical about the snow littering the ground, sticking to roads and sidewalks and storefronts. Songs and bright lights hit his heart in ways no other time of year can manage.

Additionally he likes to meet up with friends to go skating. Ever since he was young he’s had a knack for skating-- ice, roller, or otherwise-- and loves showing off every chance he can get. To him there is almost nothing better than letting loose and letting his body move freely. The soft scraping of his blades across the ice and the chilly wind hitting his face relaxes him from the stresses of daily life. On top of the comforts of sport, Asher frequently enjoys a nice apple cider and warm sugar cookie afterwards. Sometimes he will scrape together all of his coins and treat all of his friends; the smiles on their faces as they finish off a hot cocoa or other festive drink makes him feel like he’s on top of the world. However while all of the prettiness of winter wins over his soft heart, the harsh cold tears him apart physically.

The holidays, though, are even higher on his personal favorites list. While some people regard it as stressful to have to buy the perfect item for their friends and family, Asher has a knack for managing to get the perfect gifts every year. There’s nothing special about his shopping habits. In fact, they’re rather plain. There’s a sort of effortless air around everything he does. Nothing taxes him too greatly and nothing stresses him out too much. The cold, however, is an exception to this rule.

Asher cannot stand the chilliness. While in moderation the cool air and snow can be invigorating a majority of the time it makes him feel paralyzed. All his life he has suffered at the hands of his cold naturedness. He could be in the deadliest heat wave in ages yet still shiver and cover up in layers of shirts and hoodies. Even if he enjoys the occasional ice-skating trip there is still the numbness that comes with extended exposure to the elements. Though this doesn’t frustrate him it rather dampens his mood until he perks back up with a hot drink. When it gets particularly bad he curls up with friends and becomes a personal cuddle buddy to anyone ad everyone. His warm fur is enough to keep them happy and warm hence his beloved nickname, Teddy!

(453/500)

I really enjoyed reading your form! I loved the way you included the name in the reason, I thought that was really clever. I also think it's adorable how he's always cold, but bears through it for his passion to ice skate. Thanks for applying! Please take good care of Teddy <3
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets