Zara-Nova - The Lantern Assassin by ~Phantom

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Phantom [gallery]
Time spent 10 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Zara-Nova - The Lantern Assassin

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:11 am

The Lantern Assassin

Zara-Nova, an incredibly stubborn and somewhat short Viscet with an even shorter temper. Often found trying to use her horns to intimidate, wait no, skewer, the poor males who seem to think it's fun to flirt with her, well that is until they are face to face with the sharp black end of her horns.

"Well hello there other ahh creatures, I am as you already know Zara-Nova, or Zara or Nova, or quite frankly anything with any similarity to my name, even light and lantern somehow get my attention. So I guess you want to know more about me hmmm? You're gonna have to wait, or just guess and probably be wrong like most idiotic other creatures." *Crash in background* *Yelling too* "What are you fools doing back there! That must mean our short and not so sweet meeting is over, I must see what my slaves, umm I mean friends are doing..."

"Who took my lantern? Jack it was not in the trash! Get your ass back here now!"
— Zara-Nova.

Name: Zara-Nova
Nicknames: Zara, Nova, Lantern, Assassin, Light, Shadow
Sexuality: ???
Relationship Status: Taken - Jack T Rebel - Owner steampunkalec
Birthday: 27th of November
Last edited by ~Phantom on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Personality

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:27 am

"They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Unknown

"What doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger. So if you plan to hurt me, make sure you kill me or I'll be coming back for you" - Unknown

Stubborn
Often because of Zara's incapability of compromising people think that she is stubborn although she will almost always deny it, but everyone around her knows it. Yet somehow this still can be useful for her, that is, when she is trying to get her way and the other person is weak.

"Me stubborn? Pfft I don't know where you got that from but I am not stubborn, I like compromising because it's umm fun. Yes, it's fun to make everything fair for people even when they don't deserve it. Okay so maybe sometimes I'm stubborn, but that's only when I really need something to happen and someone *cough* Jack *cough* doesn't understand I actually need it and he doesn't"

Hypnotic
Due to her certain looks the people that she meet end up either on the ground or simply forgetting what they are supposed to do, sometimes they even do as she says which never ends well for the person. Normally it's silly males or females that get entranced by her looks, devilish though beautiful looks that is.

"Now you right there, yes you, just pick up that box and place it--' *Zara-Nova spins around* "Oh hello there, umm one sec take that box over there and place it into the corner. Thank you, now well after you've stopped staring at me, ahem, I do admit that my markings are slightly enchanting but that doesn't mean you've gotta do what I want you too."

Determined
Determined, well there are several ways this could be displayed by her but the main ones are that she never gives up. Always she'll keep going, whether it's to prove someone wrong or because she wants what she will get at the end of her job or little adventure. Or it could just be that she wants to finish her job so that she can get the money or item quicker.

"Yes I agree with everything that was said, well apart from the fact that I want to finish jobs quicker, that's not true. But you won't know what my 'jobs' are 'till a little later, not something for the younger ones out there though."

Impatient
Zara-Nova has a tendency to be brash when she wants to get something done, which means that lots of things are not done to her best. *Zara-Nova slips in here*

"Nope you're not going in depth about how apparently impatient and all I am, I'm not that bad I just like to get things done and know things quickly. And people talking in monotone all the time is quite boring, especially when they are talking about me falsely…"

Devious
She is considered a little devil, little because she's a short girl though her horns often make her look a bit bigger, and she's called a devil because of her sneaky and conniving one who loves to play games on people. She is the one that plans to piss off anyone and everyone that she has a mild dislike to, the more she dislikes you, the more you're going to want to hide.

"Okay that is only slightly true, the people I love should hide too. It's how I show my love, by jumping out of trash cans to scare a certain somebody and riding on Jace's back just to annoy him because it's fun. Everyone still know I love them, right?"

Brutal
Well there are several reasons as to why Zara-Nova is considered brutal, one is in her line of work she cannot mess up and tends to shut off her emotions whilst working and the other is because unless you're her friend or family she will not be the kindest towards you. Especially if you are stupid enough to insult them, then you'll understand her nicknames.

"Honestly I'm not that brutal, and I think efficient works better. I'm efficient at my job and keeping people from picking on my loved ones. Not that hard if people know who I am, I'm not saying I'm well known but I'm feared? If it can work like that, you know not being known but being feared, well you just don't wanna know why I'm feared."

Protective
Being protective is one of her main qualities, and one that she tends to be quite a lot of the time. Whether it is protective of her friends, or her items that no one can touch, or even try to touch. It's pretty self explanatory, being fiercly protective of everything she holds close, that is unless they can look after themselves.

"Even if they can look after themselves most times I'm often somehow saving their butt from something, though only a couple know where my beloved items are stashed so I don't have to worry about some idiotic soul walking by and taking them"
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me