3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by park.

by park.

Chanyeol's Entries

Postby park. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 am

Username: chanyeol.
      Why do you want to become an Artist?:
      I have loved this species for a while now. I have a few Viscets (3) but would like to further become apart of the community. I think I'd fit best for the nursery position because I am better at taking designs and altering them (since I use reference photos a lot.) rather than drawing them myself from scratch.
      How active are you/can you be in the community?:
      I am on quite frequently. I have a few responsibilities here so its my job to check daily. I've also participated in about 4 Viscet competitions.
      How active are you on CS?:
      I am online everyday and I am posting pretty much everyday. Especially if I am addressed by someone or there's a job open, I am always quick to work.
      Have you had any experience before in these areas?:
      Of course! I was invited by pm to be a nursery artists for this species, but the nursery was never made sadly. I've won editable competitions, but I find satisfaction in giving away my designs to good homes rather than getting money for it so I stopped participating in editable comps.
      I have done more, but those designs are rather old. I've been using the Oekaki since 2012 and I don't know if this helps but I am a Digital Communications major so I do computer art everyday for school. (I am terrible at typography as you can see in the above picture.)
      Other examples/ attempts: x x x
      Anything else: I shall never loose hope lol x
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me