Time spent 41 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #349 Readoption Contest

Postby hypersomn.ia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:45 am

User: Sunlitsecrets
Name: Asherah
Winning Form

After two people having trouble connecting with this lovely lady, I'm hoping to find her a permanent home!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Extras (drawings, story, poetry, etc):

Prettying up is allowed, but this viscet has two visclings so her gender cannot be changed.

This competition ends January 25th at 5pm EST.
Last edited by hypersomn.ia on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌊Viscet #349 Readoption Contest🌊

Postby ps4 kid » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 am

Last edited by ps4 kid on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #349 Readoption Contest

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:02 am

Username: Adrian ಠ_ಠ Wolf
Name: Krysten
Personality: Bouncy and bubbly, almost always with a smile on her face :)
Extras (drawings, story, poetry, etc):

Postby redhorizon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:14 am

Username: CaesarHorse
Name: Halsey
Personality: Goofy, unique, nerdy, kind of a geek. People always say she's weird, but it isn't her fault she melts at the sight of a puppy.
Extras (drawings, story, poetry, etc): WIP

I am going to pixel the CRAP out of this little girl <3

Last edited by redhorizon on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:20 am

Username:9TailedFox
Name:Yuki(Snow in Japenese)
Personality:Funny, kind, curious, brave, confident.
Extras (drawings, story, poetry, etc):She loves the snow, her favorite things to do are winter activities, skiing, sledding, snowball fights, snowmen, etc.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 am

aw...this is a super cute viscet
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

asherah --

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:10 am

"with her past behind
Asherah sees beyond the sea
finding a true world"
credit for the poem to my good friend Cowerosity

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Why do I want this Viscet? I don't usually see people add this question to their forms, but I always like to add it in when I enter an impress me kind of contest, just so I can try to explain how this wonderful character caught my eye ;w;
...recently I started thinking up the lore behind the world my characters live in, and I decided that their world, Silvarum, would have three kingdoms. Unfortunately I didn't have any leaders for the kingdoms, so I've been searching for the right characters ever since. When I saw this Viscet, she instantly caught my eye. I'm in love with all the blues in her design, and I think she'd make a great leader for the Starheart kingdom.

Name: Asherah
Name Meaning: 'she who walks in the sea'
Nicknames? Asher

Birthday: February 11th.

Personality:
If you were to simply run into Asherah out and about, she would not be the one you'd expect to be a ruler. She has a sense of adventure and wild abandon that sometimes borders on recklessness, she laughs really hard about everything, and she's often waving about a sword and bellowing pirate slang terms that no one else understands. But, somehow, she's become the quirky yet brilliant leader of the Starheart kingdom.

Being a pirate previously, she's well-versed in the art of deception and isn't afraid to be either to-the-point or very vague, depending on the situation. Sometimes it's even both at the same time! Although... Asher doesn't really know how that would work. She'll probably figure it out later, either way - she's a problem solver for sure, and puzzles of any kind always intrigue her, whether it be crossword puzzles, social puzzles, puzzle puzzles, or imaginary puzzles. It doesn't matter as long as it keeps her mind occupied - if there's something Asherah can solve, you can bet that she'll be trying her best to unwind the mystery, even if that mystery is something a bit questionable, like, "If I ever needed to kill any of my friends, how would I go about it. And why. Hypothetically, of course." That's probably her ex-pirate talking. Probably. It pays off to plan for the unexpected, you know?

She's quite the master at vanishing mysteriously, and this is the best way to sneak out of Starheart's main city - especially because she's not always supposed to be sneaking away and exploring. There are queenly duties to be done and important tasks to undertake and she really doesn't care about those too much. Surely she can go fight some bandits and be back in time to solve the kingdom's problems, right? ...Even if she didn't have anything to do, she'd still sneak off just so she could see the faces of her friends and advisors when she returned.

History.
The Past.
Pirates! The lawless hideaway of Pirate's Cove was always a hard place to navigate, but, as Asher grew up there, she considered it the best place in the world. She spent her youthful days scrambling around the shore, watching the hustle and bustle and rowdy excitement of the place - and trying to participate whenever she could. She was the adorable young child of everyone there, essentially, and she received fencing lessons, fishing practice, and support from basically everyone. It was a good life, if a bit intense sometimes, but Asherah loved all of it.

By the time she was a teenager, she was a pirate through and through. Asherah often went on adventures, exploring the land and seeking treasure wherever she went, even if she got that treasure by... unconventional means. She was a pirate after all. But, unfortunately, her life would not be staying the same for much longer.

Once, when she was pulling of a heist in the Starheart kingdom, she was captured by some defenders of the land and was taken before the queen of the kingdom, a large, black bird. Yeah, this was not going to end up well. She was left alone with the queen and was preparing to argue her way out of this troublesome situation when the queen smiled - wait, smiled? - and offered to take Asher under her wing. Asherah figured this was preferable to being thrown in a dungeon or something, so she agreed, planning to escape when she could.

..Except she didn't. It was actually fairly nice, living where she was and not having to worry too much about everything, and before she realized it she had stayed there a bit longer than she'd planned. Life was good, even if the queen didn't entirely approve of all her actions. She didn't really care about that bit.

One day, however, the queen died, and before she did she said that Asherah would be the next leader of the Starheart kingdom. Asher was... terrified. This was a horrible idea and not one that she really wanted to agree with. But, to make it up to the former queen, she decided she'd at least try.
The Present.
Yeah. She's still the leader today. A very unconventional leader, but a leader nonetheless. In between sneaking out, making really bad jokes, and swinging her old sword around with all the conviction of a true pirate, she's trying to keep the Starheart kingdom in order. It's a lot harder than you might think. While it can be stressful... it's worth it, all the way.
The Future.
Really, now? You expect Asherah to know what she's planning to do later on in her life? Go ahead then, ask her. She'll probably laugh and make some sarcastic comment to mask the fact that she has no idea.

...Whatever it is, though, it's going to be amazing. She'll make sure of that.

What's the cape thing there for?
It's a cape, it's a cloak - it's two in one! It also happens to be one of the ways Asher gets around without people always knowing who she is. There's an invisibility spell put into the cloak, so she can wear it and turn completely invisible. It's fun, a great way to scare people or steal something, plus it's really really neat.

Playlist:

;;If you want to know a bit more about the layout of my world, I have a very large map here :'3
      ;;I need to make a shoutout to Cowerosity for motivating me to keep going with this - I tend to procrastinate. A lot.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:05 am

This viscet now belongs to Sunlitsecrets, congratulations! I loved your story for her, and there's a lot of development to the world you're writing already. I hope you'll keep writing about her and your world!
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! :'D She's definitely going to have a large part in my world and I can't wait to develop her more <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups