Artist irina [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by lyxa

Kalon 783 - winner!

Postby irina » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

(standard hair edit, standard custom shine, common back mane, common custom tail)

To win this Kalon, tell me what their insecure about (max. 500 words). You can also have 1 extra or 300 words or 1 art piece, but that's completely optional. ^^

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
what are they insecure about?;
extra (optional);

coding, prettying up, pictures/gifs and all that is allowed!
Ends on the 14th.
Last edited by irina on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon 783

Postby zakuro. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:23 pm

username;
name;
gender;
extra (optional);
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PopcornBush » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:28 pm

username;PopcornBush
name;Graylyn
gender;Female
what are they insecure about?; Their biggest insecurity is being able to maintain friends, wip wip wip
extra (optional);
PopcornBush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:29 pm

username; HyperPikaGirl

name; echo

gender; male

A bell rang, and the school hallways swarmed with other kids hurrying to their classes in an attempt not to be late. Merely seconds later, the halls were already almost empty, except for a few stragglers who quickly ran to their classes. The only one left was Echo, who fumbled around the hallway occasionally bumping into walls. He walked slowly, occasionally squeaking if he was unsure of his surroundings. Eventually he reached the classroom, but that wasn't the end of his nightmare. Now he had to avoid the desks in order to get to his own.

The first day of school is never a good one for Echo. Sure, there usually isn't any work, but it always involves introducing yourself, which Echo has never liked doing. The final bell rang, and class started.

"Hello class! I will be your homeroom teacher this year. My name is Ms. Yagatakky, but you can just call me Ms. Y. To start off the year, let's get to know each other! Let's start with you Havier. Introduce yourself, and tell us one thing about you."

And there it was. The unfortunate "Introduce yourself, and tell us something about you." Echo had sat in the back of the room, so he was probably going to get called on last, which was good. He couldn't tell how many kids were in his class, but he knew it couldn't possibly be more than 30. He listened carefully has he heard names being rattled off in bored voices.

"Hello, I am..."
    "Julie"
    "Steph"
    "Jake"
    "Zachary"
    "Carl"
    "Brielle"

Suddenly, the room was silent. A few seconds more and Echo finally realized it was his turn to introduce himself. He took a deep, shaky breath, and began speaking.

"Hello, I am Echo, and... I have been blind since I wasn born."

The class sat in silence, but the teacher broke it.

"Now, class, Echo is blind, which means he can't see what you are doing. Do not use this against him at all. You /will/ be sent to the principal's office if I see that happening."

The class giggled. What? Was it the "if I see that happening" part? Echo put his head down and sighed.

(362)(wip)
    extra (optional);
Last edited by PikaPerfect on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Murk
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 pm

username; ~Neon_And_Lylia~
name; Blake
gender; Male
Blake was always scared that he was going to be judged by his looks, and well he was. He was judged by how his hair looked, his weight, and his size. He would try everything to make them happy, but they all just kept judging, and judging, and laughing. He took diet pills, worked out, tried to change who he was. He tried to change his voice, and his hair and his mother would spend so much money for the things Blake wanted to change himself. They would beat him up, and then make fun of his bruises and cuts, and would cover them up, and fix more and more. Then he realized about how insecure he was about just these people's opinions. They were just a small click, a group that judged half of everyone. He didn't want to do it anymore, he didn't want to cry and think about how bad he looked, and how his voice sounded. So he stood up to the group, and told them he was fine. He told them that they made him insecure about himself, and that he was done. That must've snapped something in that group's head because they left him and others alone it was all Blake ever wanted, and now he isn't much insecure about this, and can live a happy life, knowing that he looks good, and he gained friends that enjoyed him for him. He didn't have to worry about people judging him anymore, he didn't have to worry about them telling him he needed to change. He knows he is accepted now, and doesn't need to change who he is at all anymore, and is perfect the way he is. With a smile on his face, he knows he is happy, and is good with himself.
extra (optional);
wip wip wip
Last edited by ps4 kid on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Mark
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Dropping out because I have no time. :(
Last edited by BoomARat on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:43 pm

username;
name;
gender;
extra (optional);
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:46 pm

username;
Credit
name;
Diego Solano
gender;
Male
If there was anything Diego had to say he was insecure about don’t expect to hear much. Instead expect a small piece of paper with the small words “Can’t Say” written upon the page. Why does he communicate in the way? Well it’s because Diego’s voice is the very thing that makes this kalon insecure. Coming from Hispanic decent, He spoke Spanish for majority of his life for countless hours a day and never thought anything of it. When he was chosen to take a year of education in America nothing was stopping him from going, but English wasn’t the easiest language for him to learn.
His accent never truly went away and can be heard each time he talks. He’ll sometimes mix the English vocabulary with those of the Spanish one, and it’s unknown to him why he does that. Needless to say, he doesn’t speak it very well. It was mainly pronunciation he had a problem with. The most common mistake would be the slurring of his words. Most kids in the school he attended over looked the fact that he wasn’t fluent in the language and was often made fun for it.
All of the attention brought about anxiety and stress about the way he spoke. As a solution, he began to write down everything he had to say on note cards. That way no one had to deal with the foreigner messing up their language, and he didn’t have to deal with the constant teasing.
As a way of coping to his insecurity, he uses dance as a way to express himself. From a single tango to a samba, the type of dance determines his mood.
When a cute girl, or anyone for that matter, asks him why he doesn’t talk anymore he simply blushes and shrugs his shoulders with a simple giggle.

[307/500]

extra (optional);
Last edited by credit on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me