❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ #296 | Runner-Up for Vee. by .Fluffy.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Fluffy. [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ #296 | Runner-Up for Vee.

Postby .Fluffy. » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:33 pm

I designed her with flowers in mind like the garden you explained

I hope you like her <3

If you wish to change your form let me know

vee. wrote:
    Username: vee.
    Name: Castille

Tell me why you want her: I adore cows, and I have a thing for unique designs, so naturally this little lady caught my eye immediately! I love her markings, and I just know I would have so much fun drawing her and developing her character! She would be my only cow character, but she would not be lonely, as I have a good handful of other hoofed critters that I'm sure would keep her company!
    (70 words)

Name of farm/pastures: The Garden

Describe your farm/pastures: Most cows tend to live on a farm or a ranch, but Castille actually owns one herself! Over the years, it has simply come to be known as "The Garden" by anyone who lives in town, and has become so popular, word is even spreading to neighboring towns! Folks travel for miles just to get a good look at Castille's place. It isn't a large property, only a few acres or so, but Castille's Garden is such a sight to behold that it has become a bragging point of the town! There you will find everything from Asters to Zinnias, growing tall and proud beside simple paths that wind across the property. It is said that Castille's flowers have the biggest blossoms and the brightest colors of any for miles around! If you ask her, she says love is her secret ingredient. And in fact, she does absolutely adore her flowers, and always treats them kindly and gently. She raises each plant from a seed, and day by day, she loves watching the tiny little plants starting to push up through the soil in search of the sun, and then seeing how tall and magnificent each one becomes!

Castille always had quite a way with plants, and mostly grows flowers, though she does have a few fruit trees and a small vegetable patch! Her Garden is open year round, since she lives in a warm climate that doesn't see snow, and thanks to her Garden's beauty and popularity, Castille always has plenty of customers! She practices sustainable farming and cycles different plants through different patches of the soil every few years, to keep her land fertile! Mostly, Castille runs the Garden by herself, but she sometimes has help from neighbors who like to spend time in the garden, who are more than happy to help out with watering! She particularly loves when younger children stop by and ask about her flowers. One of Castille's favorite things is teaching kids about farming, planting, and all the ways she cares for The Garden.

Occasionally, Castille is asked to provide flowers for weddings and special events of that sort, and it is always an exciting time! Requests for specific flowers have to be made in advance, to allow her time to grow them from scratch, but if colors are all that matters, she can whip something up in just a matter of days! Her extensive variety includes every shade under the sun-- though she always has tons of roses and tulips, which she says are the most popular! Containers are the only thing she ever runs out of, despite donations by many people in town. When she is getting low on vases, she uses something she finds both ironic and hilarious-- milk bottles!

(460 words)

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ #296 | Runner-Up for Vee.

Postby bellini » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:45 pm

This is gorgeous :0
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ #296 | Runner-Up for Vee.

Postby vee. » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Oh my gosh, I was SO not expecting this to happen, what an awesome surprise!! Omg I really love her a lot, the collar is so cute and her eyes are literally so cool!!! The markings are absolutely gorgeous, I love those little circles!! Wow wow thank you so much, I really appreciate this a ton omg, I can't wait to draw her!!! I'll def be keeping all the info the same too!!! ♡
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me