Username;; Mid-life
Name;; Eros
Name meaning;; Greek God of love
Gender;; Male (he/him)
Sexuality;; Pansexual
Age;; 27
Occupation;; Barista
Personality;;
Eros is a hopeless romantic with nothing in mind but love and romance. He is a very kind fellow, but can be very awkward because of his belief that everything is beautiful and romantic. He is very optimistic and sees the beauty in everything. He accepts everyone no matter how they look or act; they will always be perfect and beautiful to him. Eros is a big daydreamer and often spaces out in the middle of conversations. Eros is highly sentimental and everything that you do that's kind towards him, he will cry about.
Likes;;
Image romance novels/movies
Image love
Image the world
Image nature
Image people
Image sweets
Image cooking
Dislikes;;
Image being bored
Image swimming (he can't swim)
Image spicy or sour foods
Relationships;;
Laney // no info on her yet //-
Cyrus // flirty, friendly, and kind baker //-
Eros and Cyrus met at Cyrus' bakery and they connected instantly. Cyrus left his number on the back of Eros' receipt, and Eros didn't hesitate to begin talking to him over the phone. Their similar personalities created both a friendship and competition. They compete over the silliest things, "I'll race you to the store!!", "I bet I can make more friends than you today!!", "I bet I'll trip more walking home!".
Demilo // shy, has trouble reaching out to others // -
Eros and Demilo met when Eros noticed a pale green Kalon that was by himself, away from the others. Eros, on impulse, went over and began to talk to him. Demilo didn't open up to him very quickly, but they eventually became friends.
Theme song;; Come on get Higher
Last edited by Mid-life on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ єяσѕ ♡

Postby rem sleep » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:50 am

Congrats on winning him!! n v n
If you want to flesh out the friendship between him and Demilo please PM me! ; )
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery