Artist satyn [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by satyn

|| lusitania amberly sinclair ||

Postby satyn » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:57 am

art by me (it looked better traditional rip)
    name;; Lusitania Amberly Sinclair
    - name pronunciation;; loose-eh-tay-nee-uh / am-burr-lee / sin-clare
    - nickname;; Lusi (pronounced Lucy)
    gender;; Female
    age;; 21
    orientation;; Demibisexual/romantic
    occupation;; Model since a young age (she now usually does fashion modeling), learning to be an actress, voice actor (for smaller roles)

brief description;; Born into a rich family. Extremely talented, but is also somewhat arrogant and narcissistic. Likes to hold herself as a refined individual, and doesn't like to waste her time talking about or doing redundant things. Think "ice princess."
    She's surprisingly loyal when it comes to those she cares deeply about, but she will quickly drop friends that are only there for convenience and aren't looking for a close relationship. She honestly doesn't care if she's either alone or surrounded by others. It takes a while to get close to her, as she doesn't hand her trust out freely.
    When it comes to finding love, Lusi isn't actively searching for it; however, she doesn't expect her potential mate to be of equal status to her - even a bit against it, actually, because her parents keep nagging her to find a rich/powerful mate.

likes;; playing pvp video games as an anonymous player, silver jewelry, the color pale yellow

accessories;; silver tiara, silver earring chain with droplet-shaped pearl, silver earring stud

relationships;;
    - friends with Josie
    Lusi often asks Josie to design her clothing. She is a regular customer and likes the kalon's calm demeanor.

- friends with Shiloh
    (unknown how they met)

- friends with Sara
    Lusi was charged with the responsibility of ordering some pottery décor for her family's house. She didn't realize Sara was there to discuss the purchase and initially turned her away until realizing. They become acquaintances after Sara is invited inside, and their relationship has developed into friendship after casual talks about acting and gaming.

- enemies with Sebastian
    Met when Lusi needed to hire a guard for a big event so she wouldn't be threatened, since she has a high status. Sebastian doesn't like her for her connection to celebrities/money due to his past with royalty. Lusi doesn't like him because she dislikes others using sarcasm towards her.

- IC one time breeding with Aria
    Arranged 'mateship' for family gains. Lusi doesn't know about the kits (she would have been guilty otherwise).

- mates with Dakota
    a cute relationship full of gentle kisses and lots of giggles tbh ,, they love each other dearly and dakota is the only one who can make lusi open up, seeing how she's normally cold ! they found each other on an online video game and chatted for years until they decided to meet irl. they now share an apartment by the sea. It took a while, but Lusi's family eventually approved of their relationship.

pixel by Alantica
satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me