Based on Click to view
Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon MYO - Seaway

Postby Error » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Edits
Standard: Custom tail shine and heterochromatic eyes.
Common: Hair edit longer than the jawline and a small amount of longer fur (near the neck)

Unlimited Common and Under MYO: Proof

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Yes we'll laugh with good cheer and not mention

Real Name;; Peers Myles
Nickname;; Seaway
Age;; 21
Gender;; Male (He/Him)
Sexuality;; Bi
Relationship Status;; Single
Other;; Has vitiligo
Best Friend;; Evanish

Occupation;; Singer/Dancer/Actor
Traits;; Friendly/Confident/Narcissistic/Judgemental/Short-tempered/Cold/Out spoken
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Peers Myles had become Seaway in the very moment he befriended a boy named Quin Parrish. It was a retort, a mockery, a tone of voice that taunted him. Dared him to snap back and to fight. It had been curious in a way, to see such a forgettable lad trying to stand tall, to be seen, to act as if he had some importance.
Yet Peers Myles could not help but grow fond of the boy immediately, upon the realization that Seaway was a mockery of the name Peers Myles. A sea peer and the many miles between it, a Seaway. It was then that their friendship grew, from the relationship of a cat batting at a mouse, to two cats snickering with tails entwined and rough papered tongues.
The two had taken to acting, to performing in many theaters with one another. To sing and to dance and to laugh and mock! It was all a great fun and there was nothing else the two wished to do. This is what Seaway believes, they had known each other for so long, yet he couldn't help but wonder if Evanish is hiding something from him? Or perhaps it was just his imagination playing tricks!

that we're just a means to each of our ends
ThouShaltNot - True Love
Last edited by Error on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon MYO - Seaway

Postby Karmel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:56 pm

Approved! ^^
Karmel