WIP character info below
- need to recolor art and revise writing

all text banners from 1001fonts

username: satyn

name: Sia

orientation: demisexual bisexual

cloud gif: click

────────────────────────────────────────────────────

SIAWith her gentle and amiable semblance, it is easy to assume that one can easily get along with the pink-colored Etherling. Due to this, most are surprised when a cold barrier holds them back. Sia keeps a calm and refined front when she is approached, and prefers not to deal with small talk. Instead, conversations are returned with curt responses.
    SIADespite these mannerisms, Sia doesn't mean to be hostile and tries to keep her tone as polite as possible. In truth, she just happens to be a very closed-off individual, which results in her having difficulty making friendships. On the other hand, if one manages to force their way through her barrier, they'll find themselves with the most loyal and cheerful friend they could ever meet.
    SIAAny friend or family member would go on about how sweet and energetic she is to contrast what is known of her frosty exterior. With individuals she knows well, Sia won't hesitate to chat up a storm. She'll gossip, laugh, and exchange secrets with those who have made their way to her inner circle. Though Sia will speak openly, she is still wary of those who may try to backstab her; however, she doesn't bother chasing the individual down if they do betray her. The Etherling hates confrontation and conflict, and will do anything to avoid it.

SIABefore pursing the profession of a nurse, Sia took up a part-time job as a model. Her friends convinced her to do it because of her "adorable face" and Sia knew that her family could use the extra paycheck. After some photo-shoots here and there, the pink Etherling was starting to get the hang of the correct poses, but she didn't feel right. Her self-consciousness got the best of her and she decided to quit modeling. Afterwards, she considered other options and decided to follow the path of a nurse. Though she was somewhat distant to strangers, Sia knew that she could pull up her act and maintain a friendly face. She wanted to help others and make them smile. In addition, she didn't want anyone getting the same cold treatment as she did when she got a terrible bee sting during her childhood (refer to greatest fear).

SIAOne of Sia's flaws is that she is quick to assume things and jumps to conclusions before there's any solid proof. The Etherling is somewhat paranoid and thinks of every possible outcome, whether it be good or bad (but usually, bad). This results in her worrying over things that may never happen. In addition, it makes her misinterpret someone's intentions to be harmful. To follow up with this, her distaste in conflict will make her avoid the individual.
    SIAFollowing up is Sia's embarrassment in the spotlight. She's unsure why she has it, but the rapid heartbeat and clammy hands say it all - she has stage fright. Whenever she's speaking in front of a large group, Sia tends to turn a bright red and stumble over her words from nervousness. You'll find her anxiously gnawing her lip and clenching her right fist as she struggles to get through the unwanted attention she is receiving.

SIAWhen she was a young Etherling, Sia received a small violin as a birthday gift. For a short time, she received private lessons, but soon stopped after a house move and a period of a tight bank account. She didn't pick up the violin again until she saw a talented violinist play on the street. With an ignited passion, Sia started looking up tutorials and self-teaching herself. Much to her parents' amazement, the pink Etherling had a talent for the stringed instrument. Unfortunately, they had to keep their spectating at a distance because Sia was too nervous to play in front of anyone. Whenever someone asks her to play, she tries to make the excuse that she's "not very good," but if you secretly listen to her, she's actually quite talented.

SIANothing scares Sia more than bees. Yes, you read that correctly, and no, it's not "death" or "clowns" or anything else as ubiquitous to fear as those. When she was little, Sia had been running around in a park one day. All was well on the lovely summer day until a bee flew into her face. It stung her first, then died from the collision. Ever since, the Etherling has been fearful of the creepy, fuzzy, yellow creatures. Not only that, but Sia had to go to the hospital because the sting had been dangerously close to her eye. Unfortunately, the professionals there weren't too kind, and she was further traumatized of the sting incident.
likes ;
berry teas, swimming, action movies, cardigans, shiny things / jewelry, bunnies

dislikes ;
coffee ("It's too bitter!")
camping ("wHAT IF A BEE StINGS ME")
overly romantic/unrealistic movies/endings ("Please. I bet they'll get divorced a week later.")
being called by a nickname ("My name is short enough.")
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me