WTE: 646 Grey Cosmic Stripe by midnight133

Based on Click to view
Artist midnight133 [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 646 Grey Cosmic Stripe

Postby midnight133 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:47 am

I finally have some time to make adopts and it's the first of December, Advent! :D
I'm thinking about do a series of greys probably 4 depending on how well they are recieved.

Username: allerleirauh.
Name: kaecilius [pronounced kai-sil-ee-us]
Short Personality: kai has seen the effect that the world and it's inescapable turmoil has on people. he's known the kindest people who've become distanced and cold after bitter experiences. he's had more than his fair share of tragedy but he tries not to let it affect his attitude. he still gets upset and angry but he just can't bring himself to take it out on others. he rarely talks about his past, whenever it's brought up his expression turns stony and his whole demeanor shifts. kai is surprisingly gentle though he has a tendency to always follow orders and do as he's told - his heart is in the right place and even when he's being overly blunt he means well. he acts like the only company he needs is himself but he just really craves someone who will care about him and make sure he's okay. he wants others to trust him but he has trouble giving them the same thing in return. when forced to face his past he becomes more vulnerable.
Are you interested in a series of Grey WTEs?: yes! i love greys so i think this would be amazing <3
Funny Gif: this will never not be funny to me
Eye color: Gold and Mint Green
Height: 14.2hh
Species: Highland
Genes: Black base: AA= Grey, Aa= Cosmic, Aa= Striped
Last edited by midnight133 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 646 Grey Cosmic Stripe

Postby wolfpuppies » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:16 am

Username: wolfpuppies
Name: Raimo
Short Personality: He's naturally curious about anything new, whether it be completely new information or something that could change his previous perceptions. Loves to learn stories from others, eager to learn about the world around him.
Are you interested in a series of Grey WTE?: Definitely! I love gray and silvers in horses, so I'd love to see a series of mares and stallions that sport these beautiful coats~
Funny Gif: Image
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Short Personality: kai has seen the effect that the world and it's inescapable turmoil has on people. he's known the kindest people who've become distanced and cold after bitter experiences. he's had more than his fair share of tragedy but he tries not to let it affect his attitude. he still gets upset and angry but he just can't bring himself to take it out on others. he rarely talks about his past, whenever it's brought up his expression turns stony and his whole demeanor shifts. kai is surprisingly gentle though he has a tendency to always follow orders and do as he's told - his heart is in the right place and even when he's being overly blunt he means well. he acts like the only company he needs is himself but he just really craves someone who will care about him and make sure he's okay. he wants others to trust him but he has trouble giving them the same thing in return. when forced to face his past he becomes more vulnerable.
      Are you interested in a series of Grey WTEs?: yes! i love greys so i think this would be amazing <3
gently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:55 am

Thank you both for your entries, congratulations allerleirauh. :)
allerleirauh. wrote:
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:51 am

Congratulations!
Also I love the gif you used, that was a great spoof movie, everything in it had me laughing way too hard haha
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:35 am

thank you both c: i love this boy to pieces!

⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷
IT'S TRUE, iiiALL I DO
iiImage
⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

you can't kill me
hey, i'm gently. if you knew me as aller
feel free to keep calling me that.

i'm a designated disaster who loves video
games, music, movies and rp'ing when i
can find the time and motivation.

if you wanna chat or something, pm me!
i'm pretty shy but always down to make