Drawing sessions 6
55 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesians - Ocean Dreams Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:10 am

Navigation:

Hippocampi Navigation:

Welcome to the Ocean Dreams Event:

I welcome you all to our second Event, the Ocean Dreams event!
We are incredible happy to introduce to you a new Khimaira Friesians Race: The Hippocampi Friesian!
The mermaid folk has given us permission to breed with 3 of their amazing Hippocampus stallions with our Friesian Mares and produced a whole new race the graceful Hippocampi. They are able to life in the water, breathing throught gills, but in the same time they have very good functioning lungs to breath over the water too. They can't walk on normal ground because this would hurt the membranes on their hooves, but they can walk in shallow water.

Rules:

- closed
- All basic Khimaira Friesian Rules
- You can only enter 1 competition at a time
- you can enter a Ocean Dreams competion only with a Hippocampi not with a normal friesian
- Hippocampi adopts can only be drawn by main artists and adoptable artists (breedings can be done from breeding artists too)
- you can win new items and new horse designs in the competition, but they can only be used on the hippocampi lines!
- the festival will end at 3.31.17

New Hippocampi Rules:

- Hippocampi can't walk on normal ground without water, so they aren't able to take part in any other competitions then their own Ocean Dream competitions and they can only take part in adventures if there is water involved (like beach or river etc)
- Hippocampi can't wear normal items
- They can't be riden because a saddle wouldn't fit their back, but the new item sets will provide you with special gear to enjoy swimming with your new friend
- the items from the event are all provided from the mermaid volk and have a special material that will not hurt the membrane even if it is placed over it on some parts, the membrane itself is incredible flexible in the water and can be pushed and squeezed to fit throught the holes of any armor piece, it will not hurt the horse
- Hippocampis got the wild side of their foundation fathers and are really hard to tame or to befriend. so even if you adopt one you need to work on your relationship so that it will allow you to touch or even swim with it.
- because the 3 Foundation fathers aren't horse colored, the color variation of the Hippocampi isn't very wide, but there are some completly new base colors and markings!. If you want certain marking or colorations present on a Hippocampi or normal friesian you must breed it into the line

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Ocean Dreams Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:10 am

Coloration Rules:

Navigation:

What is new?

Hippocampi have another Coloration then Khimaira Friesians. Because they are newly breed they don't have a wide coloration pattern and we need to breed existing Friesians with Hippocampis to get new genetics in the breed
So every Hippocampi up for adoption will have the existing Hippocampi genetics but never a new genetic! New genetics will only be able with breeding.
You will get a Hippocampi color palette beneath, similiar to the custom color palette so that you can see every genetic aviable for normal adopts. Newly breed genetics will be added to the breed and can then be used in normal adopts too. So it's best to check on this palette after some breedings are done, to see if you can draw adopts with breeded markings and colorations
The letters behind the new fish colorations are the genetics!
- membranes can have every coloration, but they will always have the same color like the eyes! If a membrane is effect by genetics like silver, dun etc,. the eyes will stay in the original color of the membrane, but the membrane will light out or darken based on the gens added
- Every Fish base can be combined with any other Color genetic beside other base colors:
+ silver, the horse will get a light colored membrane with a golden or sivler touch and a lighter shade of the body color + dapples, sometimes the shade can differ to red and blue
+ dun, the body of the horse will get lighter but head and legs will stay dark, all dun markings will be added to the coloration, the membrane will begin light and fade into a dark color
+ cream, the whole body will get a lighter shade, the membrane will be pastel colored
+ double cream, the whole body will get a incredible light shade, the membrane will be white or very light pastel
+ champagne, the whole body will lighten up and gets a shimmering shade, the membranes color will be mixed with a natural color (like brown)
+ 1 dom pearl, the body will get slightly lighter, the membrane will lighten too
+ 2 dom pearl, the body will get very light, the membrane will be white, light pastel or pastel

Coat Color:

Base Color:
- Very common
Chestnut | Bay | Brown | Black | Dolphin Colored (Doldol)
- Common
Shark colored (Shasha) | Whale colored (Whawha)
- Uncommon
Seahorse colored (Seasea) | Fish colored (Fisfis)
Dun Gen:
- Common
Red dun | grullo | Bay dun | grulla | can be added to every Ocean Dream base color
Silver Gen:
- Common
chestnut silver carrier (not shown on horse but can pass the silver gen to foals) | Classic silver | Red Silver | Blue Silver | can be added to every Ocean Dream base color
Champagne Gen:
- Common
Golden Champagne | Classic Champagne | Amber Champagne | Sable Champagne | can be added to every Ocean Dream base color
1 Cream Gen:
- Common
Palomino | Smoky Black | Buckskin | Brown Buckskin | can be added to every Ocean Dream base color
double cream gen:
- Uncommon
Cremello | Smoky Cream | Perlino | Brown Perlino
1 dominant Pearl gen:
- Uncommon
Chestnut Pearl | Black Pearl | Bay Pearl | Brown Pearl | can be added to every Ocean Dream base color
2 dominant Pearl gen:
- Rare
Chestnut double Pearl | Black double pearl | Bay double pearl |Brown double pearl
Two mixed gens:
- common
Base color + 1 gen + 1 gen
Three mixed gens:
- uncommon
Base color + 1 gen + 1 gen + 1 gen

Markings:

Very common:
khimairaless | Fish spots and markings (Fimfim)
Common:
Khimaira Splash | Khimaira Overo | Dapple | khimaira seaweed (Kseaksea) | any khimairaless paint | Khimaira tobiano
Uncommon:
Roan | Grey | Paint with Khimaira | Khimaira Sabino | khimaira mixed | Paint Cloud | Khimaira waterstream (Kwakwa) | khimairaless appaloosa | khimaira appaloosa patn2 | Cobweb | Pangare | Sooty | flaxen | Rabicano | Spots | Khimaira appaloosa patternless | (needs to be unlocked: mushroom)
Rare:
khimairaless manchado | Khimaira Fog | Appaloosa with Khimaira | Reverse Brindle | khimaira appaloosa patn1| khimairaless brindle | khimairaless reverse/white brindle | (needs to be unlocked: dominant white)
Very rare:
chimera with and without khimaira | manchado with khimaira | brindle with khimaira | reverse/white brindle with khimaira (needs to be unlocked: paint fog | khimaira fantasy)

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 18 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 am

Breeding Rules:

Navigation:

Rules

- All normal Breeding Rules
- If you breed a Hippocampi together with a normal friesian or any other breed you have a 50:50 chance to get a Hippocampi or a normal friesian
- Breeding with a Hippocampi will not count towards your monthly breeding limit and no limit will be added to your horse too! Hippocampis don't have a breeding limit till the end of the event!
- New fish markings and fish base colors will pass on like every other color and markings throught genetics. Till now there are no new genetics known that will pass on with a % chance.
- Ocean Dream base coat (like dolphin, seahorse etc) can't happen in the same time with other base coats like black, chestnut, brown and bay. If you breed two horses you roll the foal normally. only one base coat can appear on the foal, but the foals can still carry both base like this:
Foal has rolled for: Ee/aa/Seasea
then the foals has a 50:50 chance to get the seahorse coat or the black coat, only the rolled coat will appear on the horse! The foals of this foal will all have the chance to get the black base and the seahorse base too (But no more then 2 base coats! so if in another breeding you breed a foal with Ee/aa/Seasea/Doldol then 1 base coat will be deleted, what base coat will be deleted will be decided random, as long as the breeder doesn't wish for a certain coat to pass on)

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:44 am

posting is open now!
to all artists, please make a post here when you want to be able to color this in! you need to follow all rules, especially the coloration and marking rules!

to every artist: message me when you have questions to the new genetics and markings! don't just try to draw them on your own ^^
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:45 am

MARKING
so there are no semi customs this event because of the breeding?
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:46 am

This looks so amazing 8D
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:48 am

jesdar16 wrote:MARKING

semi customs would be to much with the big community we have now
but customs are allowed too, but only with the aviable colorations and markings ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:49 am

NeriHyuga wrote:
jesdar16 wrote:MARKING

semi customs would be to much with the big community we have now
but customs are allowed too, but only with the aviable colorations and markings ^^

Okay <3
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:50 am

Marking! This looks amazing <3