Egyptian Kitsune #22 by Idem

Based on Click to view
Artist Idem [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egyptian Kitsune #22

Postby Idem » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Hello everyone! This is my first go at ever making an adopt for anything ever, so I hope you like it! ^^
To win this dragon, fill out the form below.

Ends on 12/15/16

Extras are allowed and highly encouraged. Up to 3 extras are allowed i.e. art, playlist, short story, etc.
Coding is swell too

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Personallity;;[/b]
[b]Extras;;[/b] (Up to 3)

Image Standard: One accessory
    Image Extra Rare: Horns, dragon wings
*sobs* Yes, it did really take me this long to make it. I use a mouse ;w;

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egyptian Kitsune #22

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:52 pm

maybe a mark?
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Username
wilddog990
Name
Anemone
Name Meaning
From Greek mythology meaning wind.
Personality
She is very energetic but has a fiery temper.
Theme song
Get Back Up Again
"Drag me down but I will just get back up."

universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:15 am

(...alright I'll admit I am in love with this character,it probably borders on obsession, I've been working on this for weeks...sadly, my first draft didn't save so this is not complete)
~-Username: LunarWolf11

~-Name: Serafima (Meaning-Russian form of Seraphina which is Hebrew for "the one that burns" )
Nickname:Jade (because of her eyes and the necklace)

~-Gender: Female

~-Personality: playful, mischievous, lonely, friendly, rebellious, loyal, optimistic,

~-Extra 1: (story): Jade lives in the Kamchatka Peninsula, in East Russia but comes from one of the 29 active volcanos there. During a eruption she awoke to discover she was the only one left. Whether her family is still asleep in the volcano or she was the last to wake and they left is unknown. The only thing she has left of them is the necklace made of jade that came from one of the surrounding mountains. She spends most of her time in the near by forests befriending some of the wildlife and playing small tricks on others. Jade has many friends, including a sable (native Russian mammal) with a temper named Sabella. While she is adventure prone and always ready to explore, her belief that her family will find her causes her too never stray to far from home.
~-Extra 2: (location): photo of a Kamchtka volcano
karymsky_wallpaper_1440x900.jpg
karymsky_wallpaper_1440x900.jpg (492.12 KiB) Viewed 87 times

~- Extra 3:(WIP drawing): Sabella is not amused by being lifted hundreds of feet in the air by her friend Jade.
Attachments
drawingAdopt WIP (2).jpg
drawingAdopt WIP (2).jpg (423.93 KiB) Viewed 87 times
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:41 pm

LunarWolf11 wrote:(...alright I'll admit I am in love with this character,it probably borders on obsession, I've been working on this for weeks...sadly, my first draft didn't save so this is not complete)
~-Username: LunarWolf11

~-Name: Serafima (Meaning-Russian form of Seraphina which is Hebrew for "the one that burns" )
Nickname:Jade (because of her eyes and the necklace)

~-Gender: Female

~-Personality: playful, mischievous, lonely, friendly, rebellious, loyal, optimistic,

~-Extra 1: (story): Jade lives in the Kamchatka Peninsula, in East Russia but comes from one of the 29 active volcanos there. During a eruption she awoke to discover she was the only one left. Whether her family is still asleep in the volcano or she was the last to wake and they left is unknown. The only thing she has left of them is the necklace made of jade that came from one of the surrounding mountains. She spends most of her time in the near by forests befriending some of the wildlife and playing small tricks on others. Jade has many friends, including a sable (native Russian mammal) with a temper named Sabella. While she is adventure prone and always ready to explore, her belief that her family will find her causes her too never stray to far from home.
~-Extra 2: (location): photo of a Kamchtka volcano
karymsky_wallpaper_1440x900.jpg

~- Extra 3:(WIP drawing): Sabella is not amused by being lifted hundreds of feet in the air by her friend Jade.

The winner is LunarWolf11!! Congrats, and SO SORRY for the wait ;n; I absolutely love your character development and art and story and you definitely deserve this bab. Enjoy <3

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:43 pm

ahhh this is a dreamie of mine , thank you so much and no worries school makes everyone busy! XD
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me