Cattergon #3 - UFA by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Cattergon #3 - UFA

Postby grifforik » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:44 pm

This is a cute one ^^ I even gave it a jaunty little scarf :)

What is a Cattergon? Well, they're cat-like dragons with thick snake like tails. They vary in size from the size of the smallest house cat to the largest feline (aka lion or tiger ect). They're carnivores, and need lots of time to stretch their wings.

Username:
Name:
Type: Fire - Common

To win this one I'd like to hear a little story about their favorite toy. And a cute cat gif.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story: (at least 100 words, and under 500 words)
Gif:

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3267630][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2680377&size=large&format=png&rev=1480391146[/img][/url]

End date:
Dec. 15th
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cattergon #3 - UFA

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:55 am

Username: Mint Chip
Name: Harth
Story:
It's funny to think that at one point I had been so small. Harth thought at he lowered his body to the ground and picked up a small toy he hadn't seen since he was small. He carried it with him to his bed and laid down, dropping it on his paws to examine. He turned it carefully with his paws, careful not to drop the small toy. It was rounded in some areas with small feathers protruding off of it. As he turned it, his paws fumbled at the toy rolled from him, jingling at it did so. Harth perked his ears at the sound, bringing back his childhood and out of instinct he leaped forward from his bed to the toy. He batted at it much like he had when he had been small, it jingled and rolled and he continued to follow it. His eyes wide with wonder of that of a kitten, full of life and awe at this small toy. He couldn't remember the last time he had been so happy, especially over something no one else would see as anything of worth. After a while Harth flopped on his side, landing with a bit of a thud, not that he cared. He swooped up the jingling toy and played with it between his paws. He could still remember when he'd first received it. He had been only a small thing then, only the size of a small cat. He wasn't a normal house-pet but at the time he had been taken in by a very kind woman and her daughter. Both of which adored him. It was the daughter who gave him this toy to play with, and would tease him with it until he'd give chase. Those were fond memories, before his girl had grown up and left. He didn't know why she had left, just that she came back now and again but nothing was like it used to be. Nothing but this small toy.
Gif:

**I made the character very cat-like, I don't know if that was cannonly a normal thing or if they'd have those sorts of tendencies. but I thought it would be cute. hope that was alright. c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:30 am

bump
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:37 am

Username: Amymay99
Name: Finnian (Finny)
Story: Finnian's favourite toy was (and still is) a wooden Noahs ark. The hull was made of a dark red painted wood and the cabin a light green with ivory and gold painted patterns above the windows. The roof was a two tone brown. The cabin doubled as a storage space for the animals, which were also made of wood. Finny had tigers, camels, elephants, zebras, rabbits and many other animals carved delicately out of wood and painted with small details. He has fond memories of playing with his Wooded Arc and he even named the small wooden animals that resided with in.
This set was delicate however and as hard as Finny tried to keep it safe when the house set ablaze he was unable to save his beloved toy.
He still finds himself searching at markets and bazaars to see if any such item still exists for sale somewhere but so far has had no such luck.
Gif:

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:13 am

Ends today!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:37 am

Sorry I'm so late on this! ^^'

I'd like to give an RU to Amymay99! Your form was really nice and I'm glad you tried out for this baby!
Send me another color for the tips, (the brown parts) and I'll make your RU asap ^^

And the Winner is Mintchip! congrats on this one :)
Love the name Hath... Pern?
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 am

grifforik wrote:Sorry I'm so late on this! ^^'

I'd like to give an RU to Amymay99! Your form was really nice and I'm glad you tried out for this baby!
Send me another color for the tips, (the brown parts) and I'll make your RU asap ^^

And the Winner is Mintchip! congrats on this one :)
Love the name Hath... Pern?

Thank you, I will PM you ASAP :D

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me