Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

— Cattagons — wip by magpiemochi.

Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

— Cattagons — wip

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:01 am

fanclub | nursery | MYO's | archive

Last edited by magpiemochi. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:34 am, edited 11 times in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

species info

Cattagons are a species of dragon that have the body and aspects of a cat
with dragon features, and a long prehensile, snake-like tail.

G̝͉̥̥͓͎͢Ó̗͓̳͉ͅD̪͟ ̱͜W̯͖͖͇̺̟E̜̯͡ͅE͏̮̘͖̻P̲̦S͏͈ ͎̩͈͎̫̜̘F̭̙̳̜̼̜O̺R̡̗ ͘TH͓̱̱E͉̱͚̼ͅ ͉̦̠̼͞CU̫̲̭̣͠R͇̹͔͡S̻̻͖̀E̴̪̖͍̙̺̝͚D͇̱̼̰͘ ͇̱̮͎͢C̫̥A҉͖͎T̛̞͉͍̖T͍̩͓̝A̵̫Ģ͕̘͖͈͈O̬̠̠͢N͏̹̻̹̻ T̝̥̞̮̼Ḫ̸̰̩͙ͅR͜E̞̰̞̣͜À͍̲̠̺̟̞D͖̠̤̞͇͚̬
ANATOMY wrote:The largest (most common) Cattagons are about the size of a Bengal tiger, while the smallest (more rare) Cattagons are around the size of a house cat.
large coarse bodies
two sets of webbed wings. one set on their backs and the other set just at the beginning of the tail.
feline-like paws
long webbed ears may vary in shape
long dragon-like muzzle full of razor sharp teeth
horn sizes/shapes may vary
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:20 pm, edited 14 times in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

grifforik
          Creative
          SilverSamurai
          howlingtothestars

n/a

n/a
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules & regulations

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:02 am

Image cattagons are a closed species. Unless you are part of staff, you may not create your own without a MYO ticket.
        Image you may not sell, trade, or auction off your cattagon. If you no longer want them, you may either gift them to another user or let a member of staff know and we will host a readoption (unless you'd like to handle the readoption yourself).
        Image do not bother or bribe artists when it comes to judging competitions or breedings. Competitions are judged as fairly and un-biased as humanly possible. As for breedings, all traits are rolled fairly via random number generator.
        Image there is a zero tolerance policy for bullying of any sort. This includes passive aggressive comments and being rude for any reason. Any reports of bullying will be taken seriously and those involved will be given a warning. We would like this community to be friendly and comfortable for everyone, so please leave your salt at the door.
        Image there is a 15-day cooldown period you must wait before breeding your cattagons after winning them.
        Image please no public nsfw content involving cattagons.

Image there is no limit to how many cattagons you may own, HOWEVER, once you reach 15 cattagons, you may only win one a month.
        Image you may only have up to five custom cattagons.
        Image you may add small accessories or change their facial expression. Please message either myself or milo. for approval on larger items.
        Image you may roleplay your cattagons in any way you would like — AU's are very much encouraged! (but always remember the public nsfw rule!)

Image cattagons aren't restricted by sexual orientation or gender identity.
        Image cattagons can only breed with either the opposite or the same sex.
        Image permission is required to breed if both cattagons aren't owned by you.
        Image there isn't a limit to how many times a cattagon can breed in their lifetime.
        Image cattagons aren't restricted to monogamy — they can also be in polyamorous relationships.
        Image cattagons are free to change mates; there isn't a lengthy "divorce" process.

yes, if we put rules in place, you can expect we will also be following them.

— ownership limit applies.
        — nursery limit applies.
        — general respect rule applies to us just as much as anyone.

— please use the colour references for adopts — they are there for a reason!
        — for the time being, cattagons may only be free adopts. They may not be traded for OC's/other closed species/art/etc.
        — please put the cattagons number in the title.
        — you may own up to 8 customs.

— for every 5 cattagons you create, you may create 2 with uncommon traits.
        — for every 10 cattagons you create, you may create 1 with a rare trait.

all traits MUST be rolled fairly.
        — bribes for special traits will not be tolerated. If we find out about any questionable behaviour regarding the nursery, we will respond accordingly by issuing a strike and/or terminating you from staff.
        — you are allowed to create your own batches, but traits still must be rolled fairly.
        — you may own 8 customs.
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Help questions

General Help questions
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Going to save this because its probs needed

Going to save this because its probs needed
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Will also save this one too because of what I said a sec ago

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 am

Will also save this one too because of what I said a sec ago...
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I think this one is also needed? But just to be safe I'll sa

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 am

I think this one is also needed? But just to be safe I'll save the next couple too >.>
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I know its repetition but I wanna cover my bases

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:04 am

I know its repetition but I wanna cover my bases
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Should be the last post I need to save

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:04 am

Should be the last post I need to save
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me