Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Legendary Nytron - Holiday Edition - CLOSED

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 am

Adventure wrote:You are travelling up a mountain when you hear a distinct roar, it was throaty and sounded closer, maybe too close. You walk towards the sound, ignoring all the attempts of the rational side of your brain to stop, then there before you appears a cave. There are jewels scattered across the ground and some are indented into the walls, but there in the corner there is a creature, as you can see its' body slowly moving up and down. You walk towards it, not thinking as you have no idea what it is, as you get closer it lets out another throaty but dry roar. Closer and closer you get, you go to reach forward to touch it but as you do so you kick a rock and it hits a wall and creates a loud bang. The creature head bolts up, and its' body follows, it towers over you as you look up to be greeted with a strange smile from the creature. You take a couple steps backwards trying to see the creature at its' fullest, as its' head nearly hits the top of the cave it walks towards you, making you step back again and again. Slowly you both enter the sunlight and breeze, it stalks out of the cave and just as you get a good look at it, it rushes off up, higher onto the mountain.

This is the legendary event Nytron! The contest is a simplistic impress me. Create a realistic character through the use of THREE or less extras. These extras can be anything you wish, personality, history, relationships, hobbies, art, gifs, whatever you want to do. Just make the character come alive!

Owner: X
Name: Rajneesh

Mutations: Spiked Ram Horns, Lions Mane, Chin Fur, Talons, Raptor Claws, Winged Ears, Tusks

Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legendary Nytron - Holiday Edition - OPEN!

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 am

Username: APH Siantia
Name: Krampus
Extras:
Theme Song - Karol of the Bells - Krampus

Story:
Krampus walked around the dark, quiet streets with a large smirk on his face. He looked to and fro searching for his next victims. The homes where dark with fear emitting from each one. His sharp claws scratched at the streets causing them to echo throughout the lone neighborhood. He reached one of the houses and grinned. Quietly he backed away and jumped onto the top of the home. The roof groaned under his weight as he walked to the chimney. He saw that there was no fire and slid down into the cold home. His feet caused claw marks to appear on the wooden floor.

They look absolutely amazing! WOAH!!!! O_O
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiteWater ; » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:19 am

Username:
Name:

wip

holy. what. i can't.
this is a dream. oh man.
this is so gorgeous.
────────────
bree | female canadian | reptiles | fish | cars
hello there! i'm whitewater, but you can call me white or bree!
i'm simply a weird atlantic canadian who has a fascination with cars,
reptiles, photography, dead things and drawing! feel free to shoot
me a pm if you just simply want to talk,
or if I could help you with anything!
────────────────────
discord: WhiteWater #2061
toyhouse: whitewater
commissions: art shop
art trades: open
────────────
WhiteWater ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alavii | Lycos | Male > Christmas Spirit

Postby koegami » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:21 am

extra one;; a short story
      "..... and that little ones, is how I became a monster." Lycos bared his teeth in a crude representstion of a smile. The little nytrons gathered around him squeaked in fear as they his behind each other; obviously very afraid of the larger and much older nytron in front of them. their ears were pinned back to the sides of their head and their little bodies, shaking as much as they were, remained gluded to the forest floor, wide eyes trained on lycos. "mr. lycos?" one of the little ones piped up as lycos slowly turned his head to gaze upon the youngster that spoke. the dark nytron allowed his eyes traveled over the youngster's frame. his small head was ducked and peaking out from in between his sisters front legs. the small one shuddered when lycos smiled at him, always bearing his teeth in a manner that would frightened most. it was his simile. "yes?" lycos mused watching the child carefully. "why do you call yourself a mo-monster?" the child all but whispered as he ducked his head down. lycos hummed at the thought sitting back and lying down on the ground with his head on his raptor claws. his long tongue slithered out from his mouth to flick at the air. frightening the small child further. he thought back on the night it happened. he was an ordinary nytron at that time. his brother happily enjoying the holidays. he never liked to, always holing himself up in a den and staying there. never wanting to get outside for any reason. "... you could say I hated the holidays. and I was cursed to look like this because of it." lycos finally sighed as the children all squeaked in fear. if he was cursed because of hating the holidays, what would happen to the rest of them if they hated the holidays? lycos finally laughed at the children. "JUST KIDDING." all of them screamed in fear and all but jumped out of their skins. "i was always born like this. no curse changed me...... or did it?" he whispered as he stood and trotted off into the night. leaving the children scared and curious as to what happened to him.

extra two;; a bit of a bio thing
      lycos, as scary as he seems, isn't at all what you'd expect. he's a story teller, light hearted and kind to others. his toothy grins are one of good will. and he's always misunderstood. to the village he lived in he was deemed the "spirit of Christmas", always showing up and scolding kids who state they didn't like Christmas. he's a silent fellow and always well natured and good willed. he's not as scary as one would expect. because of his story telling talents the village children look up to him as a leader. lycos lives on the outskirts of the village, in a foggy marsh always watching the children play and venture fearfully out into the marsh because of dares or to prove someone wrong. lycos is a gentle giant, his appearance looks like that of a monster but in reality he's a sweet heart. his appearance was what he was born with, he wasn't cursed or anything. he wasn't pushed out from the village, he willingly went and lived in the beauty of the marsh. he comes into the village now and again to tell stories to the children, tow them around on a sled, and help out with the festivities. the children hear all sorts of distorted rumors about him, to keep them inline and in the village. but the small few who go and see it for themselves grow up knowing the truth about lycos.

lycos grew up inside the village. being adopted into the family by the resident leader. he was small at the time, and didn't know a thing about hunting or surviving on his own. at first the villagers thought of him as a bad omen from the gods, a punishment for not participating in their yearly events for many years. but that wasn't the case, no gods sent him. but he village leader thought of lycos as a little bit of a push to help his people remember the truth about the holidays. lycos, gentle by nature, showed the towns people what they had forgotten. any broken ornaments [like the one under his paw] he carefully mended and crafted into something new and beautiful. he helped them remember and get back into their spirit. the accessories he wears were given as gifts, little ore pieces that he crafted into something beautiful. one every year he helped them remember what they had forgotten about their past. they saw him as a friend, and often sent him offerings which lycos bashfully accepted. with the amount of goodies that he has accumulated over the years, he made it a goal to give back what the people offered him, as a thank you in his own way.

despite everything lycos had, all he wanted was a true friend. when the resident male passed on, he went into mourning. his only friend and well respected nytron was lost. but he didn't mourn for long. it then made it a tradition to mourn the loss of loved ones through celebration on Christmas. something that the villagers never thought of. on that same day, the nytrons made lycos the resident leader of the village. and to this day he still lives out in the marsh, but he can be seen helping out with the festivities every year.

extra three;; tidbits to know about him
      his appearance was what he was born with. these raptor claws, and silky fur patches on him, they were all what he was born with. he was born this way and most don't understand that he wasn't cursed or sent from the gods to save them or punish them. lycos himself thinks that he was born this way for a reason, to help out those who have lost their way.

they bring him offerings because they think he's a god. that he was sent to them in their time of need. lycos rarely ever accepts them. he just gives them back to them. although he is in gratitude he himself does not have it in him to take what doesn't belong to him. good hearted offering or not.

lycos is incredibly chivalrous. he's always looking out for the less fortunate and wouldn't lay a hand on anyone who is weak or injured. he would tend to their needs and get them on their feet. no matter their personality. lycos loves everyone deeply, so he's often respected for what he does, his kind and gentle heart.

this nytron wouldn't hurt a fly. even if he was madder than ever before, he still wouldn't lay a hand. lycos rarely gets angry, irritated yes, but he would good heartedly smile with all those teeth and let it go. he rarely holds grudges and isn't one to cause trouble.

lycos loves celebrations and would help out all day if he had the chance. even though he doesn't come around the village often, he's always there for celebrations. his major weakness is celebrating and parties of all sorts. he would give up everything he loves deear to him if it meant giving someone less fortunate a party.

lycos is a gentle beast. rarely does he hate anyone or hold any ill will. as gentle as he is, he is a giant and more often that not he's trying to be mindful of his strength.
Last edited by koegami on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:36 am

Marking this for entry
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Username: wilddog990
Name: Crackle
Extras
gifs describing him:

Explanation:
The first gif represents how Crackle feels. A lone flame in darkness. He has never known where to turn without friends or family.
The second gif represents his quick thinking mind. Almost anything for him is as easy as 1, 2, 3!(pun intended)
Crackle may be dark, but they're is some light, in his heart. The one flame of love. And their is kindness in his mind, you just have to get used to his thinking. Its not hard. You just have to understand how easy it is. Like 1,2,3 (pun intended again)!

Also, I love the design. outstanding creativity!
Last edited by universal song on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Set It Off » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Username: Set It Off
Name: Krampus
Extras: WOW I LOVE THIS
The names Nightmare.

Set It Off

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:06 am

.Username: startail;;
.Name: Delgren
.Gender: male
.History:
Delgren is a wondering nytron, he was born in a mountain valley. When he was very young he was abandon by his mother.
He was brought in by a spirit, that feed and raised him. the spirit is known
to live in him, but not consume him, and that is why his eyes glow.
When he was 20 he set out on a journey to create his own clan. A male nytron joined and be came his best friend, Delgren clan was attacked by a group of wild, crazy, nytons killing his friend.....he was heart broken and wondered. he had lost the connection with the spirit at this time, it came back after his friend died, he traveled until he came to a valley, that had nice location and met Quinton.
Quinton wasn't fond of Delgren at first, but they began to deal with each other. When Delgren decided to revenge his old friend, Quinton made him armor. He revenged his friend and returned to Quitons liar, Though Delgren doesn't like been under someone he asked Quiton if he cold join his group and Quinton accepted he was given a separate cave in a haven. He can't stay in one place so he still wanders but now he has a real home.

.Art:
Sorry if hes not quite right i did them off memory
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
yup

.Story:
Delgren reached the top another mountain searching for.... peace, he had been traveling all his life and what was it for.
He sighed, ''what should we do now'', a voice answered him ''there is nothing to do but walk, so walk''. He walked on, the sun was going down and a cold wind started to chill him. He sniffed the air and turned left, he found a overhang of rock and sat under it. he looked into the distance, then heard ''there is a plentiful valley north of here were it is warm''. "Warm? it gets colder up north'', Delgren remarked. '' it is close to a lava spring, you will find refuge there''. So Delgren walked with sorrow and loneliness in his heart. He walked for two days, exhausted and hungry. He reached the top of another mountain and took a deep breath and looked up. He had never seen such a place, in the middle of ice and snow, a beautiful haven with rocks and streams. He looked to the distance and said '' you were right, what shall well do after this i don't want to stay'', '' ah yes, wait and see''. Delgren annoyed started walking down the mountain. When he reached the bottom it was night. Delgren silently walked to a little pond, looked in the pond and saw fish, a lot of fish. In his quick thinking and cleverness, he first blocked the streams that would allow the fish to escape then quickly jumped in to it and sat intell the fish came close. He ate well that night, but not to his fill. He found a tree to reside under. and slept.
we switch to Quinton....
Quinton woke to the birds singing thinking all was well. He left his warren looking for seeds and nuts, he was collecting then if other nytrons that might join his clan like them. He went to the trees and started collecting them. It was noon, Quinton walked back to the lair to get his spears, he walked to a pond and waited he thrusted one of the spears in, he had caught a fish. he went to a nearby tree and scraped off some bark. After he ate he walked a little to see if everything was right. He stopped, someone was there.
now it gets a little more fun!
Quiton looked more closely it was a nytron, a huge nytron with huge horns, Quinton felt small looking up at it, he sniffed, it was a male. He quickly found higher ground and look at him more closely. He was huge, massive. Quinton had to do it. he had to under how big he was. "hey you!'' Quinton tried to say in a deep mad voice,''your on my turff and i don't take to strangers to well''. Delgren heard this and looked up, on a rock higher than him was a nytron. Delgren said'' hello'' in his already dark voice. this gave Quinton shivers down his back. ''My name is Quinton and unless you surrender i will have to get rid of you!''. Delgren answered '' i surrender. you have a nice haven here, i will leave very soon and will not bother you any more''. Quinton said''so you will hu...i don't like the looks of you, how do i know if you won't poisen our water and food, and how can i sleep with you here in my haven. I demand you to come with me to my lair!and if you don't you may show your self to the mountains!'' They stared at each other for a while then Delgren nodded they walked toward the lair. It was a lair in work, it had the ushall stowns on the side of the wall and other things. There was a work space . they sat and Quinton asked ''tell me about yourself, how you got here''. So Delgren began, he told him how he was abandon , tooken it by a spirit, made his own clan, how his clan was invaded and his friend killed. he ended his life story ''and ever sinse i've been walking looking for something''. Quinton feeling intense from the life story, asked '' whats your name?''. "my name is Delgren.'' ''and my name is Quinton.you look hugry i will cook something up. he walked into the storage room and came out with a ton of things he went to a table and started makeing a meal. '' so you have a nice little lair here, any body here besids you?'' ''nope. just me. um i kinda need help with collecting stones for the walls and other things , if you would like to stay i will have to put you to work. would you do that?'' Delgren answered'' yes, just as long as i'm doing something. i will gladly help.'' '' thank you. i will show you were to find the most stones''. So Quinton put Delgren to work and was Delgren a good worker or what hegot tons of stones.''Your a good worker Delgren''. Delgren smiled. Quinton was freaked out by Delgren toothy smile and jumped. Delgren laughed he felt a spark in him, he felt angry, strong, he felt joy, he felt like running he felt every feeling inside of him! He stopped slouching he stood up strait, he felt powerful he thought of how he felt when he friend died. anger filled him. Quinton was lost in all this and afraid, did he do something.
Del said in his deep voice lets go back to the lair. As they walked Quinton asked '' what happened?'' Delgren said'' you are going to make me armor a fearful suit of armor. i am leaveing to revenge my friend, my old friend. i will.''
''But you just got here why should you leave arn't you happy?'' Delgren turned to Quinton and said ''I will never be happy in tell the death of my friend is revenged.'' Quinton saw the look in Delgrens eyes, anger.'' i will make you armor''. Quinton worked for a week on the armor for it to fit Delgren. It was done. Delgren put it on. He looked at himself, he was fearful, and he liked it. He set out on a journey to revenge his friend..
time gap
On the night of christmas, Delgen was looking at the group of nytrons that killed his old friend. Anger filled him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i attempt to draw the spirit and delgren as a baby.
extras.
.art
.story
.history
Last edited by startail;; on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:21 am, edited 20 times in total.
startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bleakexearth » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Username: spoopernatural
Name: Spencer
Extras:
Personality Traits:
- Conflicted
- Skeptical
- Judgemental
- Brash
- Rude
- Hot-Headed
- Solitary
- Lonely

Gifs:

Theme Song:
Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
bleakexearth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:39 pm

•Username: SkeleLizard24
•Name: Gryla
Backstory: Gryla is often mistaken for a male from her mystifying and frightening appearance. However, this is not true. She is a Christmas demon who was banished long ago from a far away kingdom, in an era where Nytrons ruled. Driven by malice, each holiday season she can be spotted around the houses of those who put up no lights or have no signs of a Christmas spirit. She will cause little annoyances to happen, such as your keys going missing or your homework somehow being erased. Exorcism can be used in the early stages of her so-called "haunting"s, but really it just gives her a good laugh. Gryla enjoys going to parties with other demons and can often be seen in her festive golden jewelry to celebrate the occasion of her being able to tread the earth. You are most likely wondering, why not Halloween? and the answer is simple- too cliché.
•other: Gryla is a figure in Icelandic folklore that apparently eats bad children. She is the mother of the 13 Yule lads or Icelandic trolls who, like their mother, enjoy stealing and making trouble, just on a less-vicious scale.
•Extras: wip
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me